The Rising Sun Will Clutch At A Straw

The Rising Sun's Love {Two-shot}

Few years later, Jiyeon was still a happy girl towards the people in her village except one boy who threw everything aside. Wu Fan is always being there with Jiyeon, watching Jiyeon smiling which makes his heart settle down but fluttering later. Jiyeon asked Wu Fan, “Oppa, I heard you wanted to be an idol, right?”

Wu Fan nodded, “Yes, but I don’t want to leave here. I never forget about this.”

“But…don’t you hate to be a country boy? Do you really hate to suffer in here?”

“Why did you ask? No, I don’t hate it. I like it.”

“Why?”

“Because….it gave me happiness and warmth. This is all I need.”

“But…”
“Jiyeon, don’t worry. I won’t be suffer like you. You know, this country boy is like Daesung from Big Bang. Daesung is a hardworking idol and he never forgets about his home and his parents. And oh, there is another idol which is Mir from MBLAQ. He doesn’t feel embarrassed about his homeland but himself as a chubby boy before. He gets used to it.”

“Oh…you know them more than me. But…I want to ask you for a favour.”

“What is it?”

“Can you sing it for me?”

Wu Fan laughed a little which made Jiyeon pouted madly and he nodded, “Alright.

Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous

Heartless mindless no one who care about me?

Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous

Heartless mindless no one who care about me?

잃어버린채외면하는것같아참을수밖에없어눈을감지만

iroborin che wemyonhaneun gotgata chameul subakke obso nuneul gamjiman

 

마마이젠내게대답해줘왜사람들이달라졌는지

mama ijen nege dedaphejwo we saramdeuri dallajyonneunji

아름다운시절이라는게존재하긴했는지

areumdaun sijoriraneun-ge jonjehagin henneunji

이제더는사랑하는법도잊었고배려하는맘도잃었고

ije doneun saranghaneun bopdo ijotgo beryohaneun mamdo irotgo

등을돌린채로살아가기바쁜걸

deungeul dollin chero saragagi bappeun-gol

 

익명의가면에감췄던살의가득한질시

ingmyonge gamyone gamchwotdon sare gadeukhan jilsi

끝을봐도배고픈듯한이젠만족해?

kkeuteul bwado begopeun deut-han ijen manjokhe?

 

우린더이상눈을마주하지않을까?

urin do isang nuneul maju haji aneulkka?

소통하지않을까? 사랑하지않을까?

sotonghaji aneulkka? saranghaji aneulkka?

아픈현실에다시눈물이흘러

apeun hyonsire dasi nunmuri heullo

바꿀수있다고바꾸면된다고말해요마마마마

bakkul su itdago bakkumyon dwendago mar-heyo mama mama

 

언젠가부터우린스마트한감옥에자발적으로갇혀

onjen-gabuto urin seumateuhan gamoge jabaljogeuro gatyo

0과1로만든디지털에내인격을맡겨

yonggwa illo mandeun dijitore ne in-gyogeul matgyo

거긴생명도감정도따듯함도없고언어쓰레기만

gogin sengmyongdo gamjongdo ttadeut-hamdo opgo ono sseuregiman

나뒹구는삭막한벌판

nadwingguneun sangmakhan bolpan

 

날이갈수록외로움만더해져

nari galsurok weroumman dohejyo

우리가인간일수밖에없는건상처받는것Yeah

uriga in-ganil su bakke omneun gon sangcho batneun got Yeah

 

만나고손을잡고느끼며함께울고웃고

mannago soneul japgo neukkimyo hamkke ulgo utgo

닮아가고서로연결돼

dalmagago soro yon gyoldwe

돌이키고싶다면

dorikigo sipdamyon

 

우린더이상눈을마주하지않을까?

urin do isang nuneul maju haji aneulkka?

소통하지않을까? 사랑하지않을까?

sotonghaji aneulkka? saranghaji aneulkka?

아픈현실에다시눈물이흘러

apeun hyonsire dasi nunmuri heullo

바꿀수있다고바꾸면된다고말해요마마마마

bakkul su itdago bakkumyon dwendago mar-heyo mama mama

 

Turn back!

 

죽고죽이고싸우고외치고이건전쟁이아니야

jukgo jugigo ssaugo wechigo igon jonjengi aniya

도와줘요마마마마마마마마Turn back

dowajwoyo mamamama mamamama Turn back

깨닫게마마마마마마마마Rolling back

kkedatge mamamama mamamama Rolling back

박고치고편을나누고싸우고이건게임도아니야

bakgo chigo pyoneul nanugo ssaugo igon geimdo aniya

도와줘요마마마마마마마마Turn back Yeah

dowajwoyo mamamama mamamama Turn back Yeah

 

Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous

Heartless mindless no one who care about me?

 

삶에허락된축복받은날들에감사하고

salme horakdwen chukbokbadeun naldeure gamsahago

매일새로운인연들을만들고

maeil seroun inyondeureul mandeulgo

깨져버린마음에보다기쁜사랑을모두함께

kkejyoborin maeume boda gippeun sarangeul modu hamkke

웃을수있다면

useul su itdamyon

 

우린더이상눈을마주하지않을까?

urin do isang nuneul maju haji aneulkka?

소통하지않을까? 사랑하지않을까?

sotonghaji aneulkka? saranghaji aneulkka?

아픈현실에다시눈물이흘러

apeun hyonsire dasi nunmuri heullo

바꿀수있다고바꾸면된다고말해요마마마마

bakkul su itdago bakkumyon dwendago mar-heyo mama mama

 

Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous

Heartless mindless no one who care about me?

Credit

Hangul :: Olleh Music

Romanization :: ✿Chokollit

Jiyeon clapped happily and complained, “Omona~ Your singing is really daebak plus your rapping is totally number 1!”

Wu Fan blushed and smiled at the same time while Jiyeon smiled at him.

 

Junhyung was too tired with the Beast members and they went to the press conference for interview. They all sat down and smiled cool at the photographers and the reporters. One of the reporters asked Junhyung, “Junhyung-shii, how is your relationship with Hara?”

Junhyung answered with a nice smile, “Our relationship is on the rocky road. We haven’t talked each other for long time since we have been busy.”

“Gikwang, I heard that you have been acting in a show for a while, can you tell me about that show?”

Gikwang answered, “Oh that show. It is a funny show I think. My character was a police man, a rookie one who falls in love with noona. Hope you will watch it and enjoy it.”

“Hyunseung, your album with Hyuna went successfully to be number one on top. How do you feel?”

So on the questions go until the only one question caught Junhyung’s attention which made him felt shocked, “Junhyung-shii, I heard the rumors about your personal life. You were not born in Seoul, but Hajodae Village from Gangwon. I heard it from the old man which confirmed as your father. Is it true?”

Junhyung stuttered, “N-N-No. I was born in Seoul. You must be mistaken me.”

A young reporter asked the reporter who just asked Junhyung, “Ahjusshi, really? Is that man’s last name is Yong from Hajodae Village?”

“Yes, why is that?”

“I know him. But he already passed away with a tragic illness.”

Junhyung’s heart sank so sudden and Doojoon felt surprised and took a quick sneak look at Junhyung. Doojoon cleared his throat and said to the microphone, “Excuse me, I think this is end of this interview. We have another schedule left. I’m sorry. Bye.”

Doojoon signaled them to go and then he bowed at last and left the press conference. Doojoon ran towards Junhyung and pulled him to the private room. Doojoon sighed, “Are you okay? I’ve known you for so long time.”

Junhyung nodded and cried a little, “I…I…I couldn’t believe that my appa had passed away without letting me know. It must be my fault.”

“I understand how you feel. But you never tell me what you have been hiding from us so long. I don’t want to see a liar in our group and our group would be doomed. I’m your hyung!”

“I’m sorry. I need my time to think about.”

“Alright then. It is really up to you. You should be ready to prepare to confess everything to me. I’m waiting for you.”

When they went back to the dorm and Junhyung sighed as he opened his laptop to see the news. He widened his eyes and saw the shocking title, “The nation fairy of Kara cheated on the beasty rapper of Beast?!

Then he saw the photos of Hara and a familiar guy hanging out and kissing each other which proves the news right. His heart broke into a million pieces and he slammed his hand onto the table. Then he decided to call Hara and Hara answered in a sweet voice, “Oppa! Hello~”

Junhyung replied with a serious tone, “Hara, is this true that you have been cheating on me?”

“Oppa, I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“The news already spread out about you and that stupid dude kissing each other and hanging out behind my back.”

“Oppa, I’m sorry. It is true, oppa. Don’t worry, I still love you.”

“Let’s break up, Hara.”

“Op-op-oppa what did you say?”

“Let’s break up, Hara. We are over.”

He hanged the phone up and felt frustrated as he slammed his head with his hands. He cried softly when he started to sleep. As he dreamed about a strange couple was standing together and holding together, smiling at me. They were so shiny which hurts his eyes and he squeezed his eyes to see them clearly. Then he recognized them and cried, “Appa. Umma.”

His father smiled at Junhyung, “Son, I’m proud of you. Son, you did the great job.”

Junhyung asked him, “What? What did I do?”

Umma answered it for his father, “You were successful to become an idol and a well known star. We are so proud of you, darling. Umma never wanted to hate you because of this but…you make me proud. Darling you have been worked so hard.”

“Umma…appa…are you still alive here?”

His father’s face become darkened and answered, “No, son. We are no longer in this world. Son, I hope you will work hard and you should learn how to be forgiven by them.”

“Appa, what are you talking about? What do you mean you are not here?!”

His parents chorused together as they disappeared slowly and Junhyung couldn’t believe that they are leaving him behind, “There is no such thing as bad publicity. Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart. However you must remember, your greatest glory is not in never falling but in getting up every time you do.”

He woke up so sudden with his hot sweats on his forehead and looked around with panic mode. He realized that he is back to reality and he cried softly as he apologized everything to his parents from heaven. He has been thinking carefully through the day after meeting his parents and break up with Hara. He decided to call the CEO and told him that he wanted to say something to the world and make the appointment for himself with the press conference.

On the day of Junhyung’s press conference meeting, he was nervous and looked at the photographers and the reporters. The reporter from SEOULPOP News asked Junhyung, “Junhyung-shii, what is happening now? Why did you call us here?”

Junhyung sighed, “I wanted to say something that I haven’t confessed it for long time. This is important for me and for everyone who wanted to know.”

“Please say something.”

“Hara and I already broke up last week since I knew they were doing it behind my back. I decided to break up our relationship. We are no longer together as a couple. But I know this is not important. There is more than just one. I lied to everything.”

The reporters scribbed the quotes quickly and focused on him and then he continued to say, “I lied about my birthplace. I lied about my appa. My umma. Everything. I wanted to fix things probably so I decided today is very important for me and for Beast. I don’t want Beast ruined by me. I realized….I have been so selfish and a fool recently. I have been changed recently and I hurt my parents a lot.”

“So where were you born?”

“Hajodae Village,Gangwon.”

“Then why did you lie to us?”

“I lied to you because it was for my best. I didn’t want to reveal my true background and I didn’t want to reveal myself as a country boy. Because I was suffering for long time and I used to hate it but I realized Hajodae Village is really something to me now.”

“Oh then, about your parents, what have you done to them?”

“I rejected them many times and I threw them away, because I didn’t want to show myself a true person from Hajodae Village. I didn’t know they have been passed away. I just found out that I have been dreaming about them and they told me they are no longer in this world. They believed me and supported me so long. I didn’t know that they did this to me without knowing their feelings. I did apologize to them and they accepted it…I…still loved them and missed them.”

“Oh I see.”

“Before I came into this idol world, I was a country boy who worked hard and was a happy person. I have someone I know, a girl…I forgot about her since Hara and I dated and I threw her harshly. That girl is a special girl to me…the thing is that…I am her boyfriend, a secret boyfriend. We were a country pumpkin couple before. After I dated Hara, I threw her into a trash and I changed into a better person. I realized myself a stupid foolish boy. I don’t know if she knew about my relationship with Hara. If she knew, I am ashamed of myself. She has been supporting me and love me for so long. I wanted to let her know that I’m sorry and I will do anything she wanted me to do. She has her rights to hate me for this. I wanted to tell the fans never hurt her because she is precious.

“I missed her and the rest of people from Hajodae Village. I felt ashamed of myself and hated this village before. I wanted to say sorry for real. To them. And Beast. And the CEO.”

He stood up and kneels down on the carpet which attracts the photographers to click click click and the reporters got shocked to see him kneeling down in front of them. He said loudly, “I, Yong Jaesoon, and Junhyung from BEAST, am very sorry and hope you will forgive me.”

He bowed slowly and then reporters were mumbling each other.

The press conference with Junhyung has been spread out through TV, newspapers and magazines with the similar titles, ‘Yong Jaesoon aka Junhyung from BEAST confessed!’, ‘The most shocking news about BEAST Junhyung’, ‘BEAST Junhyung’s lies have been revealed!’ and etc.

Doojoon came to see Junhyung and patted on his back and smiled, “I forgive you. You were so brave to do this. Man, I am jealous.”

Gikwang smiled, “Hyung, I forgive you.”

Dongwoon, Hyunseung and Yoseob nodded and Junhyung smiled, “Thank you guys.”

Doojoon sighed, “Don’t forget that we always support each other and help each other as well.”

The manager came in and smiled at Junhyung, “Junhyung you are the best! The CEO decided that you will have a month off to visit your homeplace.”

Junhyung was surprised and replied, “Really?”

The manager nodded and the rest of the BEAST were so jealous and bickering Junhyung with childish ways.

 

On the first day of Junhyung’s freedom, Junhyung got crowded by the fans and he smiled and walked to the subway station. He was on the way to Hajodae Village and he felt nervous to meet all the villagers, especially the important girl. He walked up to the Hajodae Village and enjoyed the scene and smells the fresh breeze. A while later, he saw a familiar girl being chased by an unfamiliar boy on the beach and he started to see her bit by bit to make it clear. Then he widened his eyes and muttered, “Jiyeon….”

He started to ran towards her at the beach and hugged her tightly, “Jiyeon, is that you?”

Jiyeon got shocked and was struggling to break the hug, “Who are you!? Let me go! Oppa, help me!”

Junhyung replied, “It’s me oppa.”

He got pulled by a strong force and punched his face and pushed Junhyung down hard. Jiyeon stuttered, “J-J-Jaesoon?”

Junhyung ignored her and barked at a guy, “WHO ARE YOU!?!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU PUNCHING ME!?”

The guy scoffed, “Long time no see you Jaesoon.”

“What? Who are you?”

Jiyeon rolled over her eyes and said rudely, “Jaesoon-shii, what are you doing here? Don’t you know him? You guys met each other since you were at preschool. His name is Wu Fan.”

Jaesoon scoffed a laugh and wiped his blood while hiding his thought about Wu Fan being more handsome and he is jealous of him. Jaesoon changed himself into a soft and sweet guy to Jiyeon and smiled, “Jiyeon, oppa is here for you. I’m back.”

Jiyeon scoffed and rolled over her eyes at the same time, “Oppa? Jaesoon-shii, we are not together now. You have your beautiful and hot girl from SEOUL. I’m just a natural and normal girl in here.”

“I dumped her. I have only you. Jiyeon, don’t do this to me, you made me sad.”

Wu Fan snickered, “Oh ho. I’m sorry, you are talking to my girlfriend. I assume you should stay away from her.”

Junhyung blinked his eyes and asked Jiyeon, “Is that true? Jiyeon, is that true?”

Jiyeon sighed, “I’m sorry Jaesoon-shii. He is my boyfriend.”

Her words stabbed Junhyung’s heart and he felt disappointed that he is unable to get her back.

 

Junhyung decided to go back to Seoul and the BEAST members got surprised to see him back and Doojoon asked, “Junhyung…what are you doing here? You are supposed to be there to visit.”

Junhyung smiled weakly, “I’m too late.”

As he answered, he went into the room and locked it for a couple of days without drinking and eating. The BEAST members were too worried and called the manager and the CEO about Junhyung. They tried to call him to come over for eat but Junhyung refused it. After a few weeks, Junhyung unlocked the door and Yoseob ran towards him and asked him with his worried look, “Hyung, are you alright?”

Doojoon heard Yoseob and came out to see Junhyung and Yoseob standing. Doojoon came to see Junhyung, and he felt sad to see him being too pitiful and pale. Junhyung asked Doojoon, “Hyung…can we drink soju now?”

Doojoon was surprised and nodded and called Hyunseung to buy the drinks.

When they were drinking, Junhyung drank 4 bottles and his face went red and his body went uncontrollable. Doojoon stopped him from drinking and asked him, “What’s wrong with you, Junhyung??”

Junhyung laughed for no reason and clapped himself, “Great! I’m so happy to being a jerk. I am such a up guy. I ing lost her. My precious girl.”

Gikwang felt bad and asked Junhyung, “Who? Is it Hara?”

Junhyung shook his head and replied as he patted on his chest, “My precious girl. My Jiyeon. PARK JIYEON! WHY ARE YOU SO COLD TO ME!?! YOU SHOULDN’T DATE THAT BASTARD BEHIND MY BACK! YAH! JIYEON!”

The atmosphere became serious and Doojoon tried to calm Junhyung and Hyunseung sighed, “We shouldn’t let him drink next time. Hyung!”

Doojoon nodded, “Alright, I got it. Take him to my room now. Help me.”

They helped Junhyung to get up and took him to Doojoon’s room so Doojoon had to look after him and take care of him carefully.

After a few months later, Junhyung has been composing and writing songs lately and these songs became a big hit. These songs are “Bad Love ft Sistar Hyorin”, “Heartbreaker”, “Be Quiet ft his senior, Kim Wan Hee” and many more.

Moreover, Hara went to see Junhyung and begged him to come back to her however he rejected her many times. Doojoon was worried about Junhyung’s depression and decided to call Yoseob and Dongwoon to bring Jiyeon here. He told them not to reveal Junhyung’s name because Jiyeon won’t go.

 

Yoseob and Dongwoon got into the Hajodae Village and admired the scenery as Yoseob gasped, “Hyung was so lucky to be born here. The beach is so wow.”

Dongwoon nodded, “Hyung, we should come here next time.”

They were busy admiring the scenery until they got bumped into a girl who dropped the box of oranges. Yoseob and Dongwoon both were panicked and quickly helped her out by picking the oranges. A girl smiled at them and placed the box besides her on the ground, “Oh…you guys…”

Yoseob grinned like a cutie pie who caught noona’s hearts especially young girls’, “Hello, I’m Yoseob. And this is my dongsaeng, Dongwoon.”

She bowed at them and smiled again, “Hello. I’m Park Jiyeon.”

They were shocked to hear ‘Jiyeon’ and took a glance at each other and signaled each other. They were planning to do something and Dongwoon decided to wink three times as count down.

First wink.

Second wink.

Third wink.

These boys grabbed Jiyeon’s wrists quickly and pulled her harder to the car as Jiyeon was shocked and tried to scream for help however Yoseob clasped his hand on .

No one notice that a girl was hiding behind the tree, watching the scene and then she ran to the village for the urgent news.

 

Yoseob and Dongwoon took Jiyeon to the dorm and yelled at Doojoon who was sitting causally and watching the TV, “HYUNG!”

Doojoon widened his eyes and stuttered, “W-w-what did you do this to her?”

Dongwoon sighed, “We were kidnapping her or else our plan could have failed.”

Doojoon slapped Dongwoon’s head and shook his head, “You shouldn’t kidnap her. I’m very sorry, Ms Park Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon was released by these boys and scoffed with an angry laugh, “What is this?”

“Jiyeon, let me explain. Please listen.”

“My ears are on. SPEAK!”

“It is about Junhyung. I know you won’t listen about Junhyung. He has been depressing for so long and I’m bit worried about his health. He won’t listen to us and he hardly eats. A lot of fans are worried about his recent looks because he has been losing his weight. Plus his songs…these songs composed by him which shows depression and heartbreak. He is still thinking about you, Jiyeon. Please, Jiyeon, I beg you to see him.”

Jiyeon shook his head and Yoseob kneels down and begged her, “I beg you, Junhyung hyung is not himself, really. He is really unwell. He is sick. Please I beg you, Jiyeon, you should see him.”

Dongwoon also kneels down as well and added in, “Jiyeon, hyung is really sick. I know you are the only person, the last hope who can make him listen to you. Jiyeon, hyung loves you a lot. Hyung has been talking about you many times.”

Gikwang and Hyunseung came from work and saw the scene and asked Doojoon, “Hyung, what is going on?”

Doojoon ignored them and decided to kneel in front of her as a true leader but as a true brother, “Jiyeon, please help me. Junhyung is really sick. I took him to hospital and the doctor is worried if he still continues, he would get cancer. I am the leader who is like a true brother to Junhyung, I take care of him every day and he still thinks about you. Please, Jiyeon. Please see him.”

Gikwang and Hyunseung also kneel down in front of Jiyeon, too and bowed, “PLEASE SAVE HYUNG/JUNHYUNG.”

Jiyeon was heartbroken to see them as true brothers to Junhyung and decided to accept them. Jiyeon went to Junhyung’s room and saw him lying in the very dark room. She felt the room so cold and very depressing. So she went to look at his face and his eyes were open watching at the curtains. His face looked very pale and sick to her. Jiyeon touched his shoulder and said quietly, “Jaesoon….Jaesoon.”

Junhyung whispered something that Jiyeon is able to hear, “Umma…appa…I failed. Jiyeon won’t come back to me. Umma…appa.”

Jiyeon’s heart broke and she couldn’t bear to see him like this and thought it was her fault. She shook him and said loudly, “Jaesoon! Wake up!”

Junhyung blinked his eyes and saw Jiyeon and uttered, “I-Is is is that you?”

Jiyeon nodded, “Yes.”

“No, my eyes. I’m crazy. I’m crazy. I wanna die!”

Junhyung slapped his face and his head while Jiyeon was struggling to stop him from hitting and hugged him tightly, “Oppa, you are not crazy.”

Junhyung screamed like a crazy manic and Jiyeon cried and blamed herself because of Junhyung.

When Junhyung calmed himself down and Jiyeon phoned someone’s home and said, “It’s me, oppa.”

A loud manly voice shouted through the phone, “YAH! WHERE ARE YOU? Mihye saw you being kidnapped by these two guys. Jiyeon, where are you now? I’m coming to get you!”

“Oppa! Calm down. I’m safe now. I’m at Junhyung’s dorm with the Beast members. I have to stay here and look after him. Oppa…he is not very well, oppa.”

“I see…but can I come and stay with you?”

“No, oppa. I’m sorry. Oppa, we shouldn’t date each other like before. I told you that someone likes you already.”

“I don’t care. My heart is for you, only you. You are always in my heart.”

“I’m sorry, oppa. Bye.”

 

A guy shouted at the phone and looked panicked, “Jiyeon! Jiyeon! Jiyeon!”

Mihye was watching him and felt jealous of Jiyeon. She called him, “Wu Fan oppa.”

Wu Fan sighed as he placed the phone back, “Jiyeon and I are not dating each other for real. I’m still in love with her, Mihye. What can I do, Mihye?”

Mihye felt disappointed and replied as she hides her true expression, “I don’t know.”

Wu Fan felt frustrated as he ruffled his hair and walked away from Mihye. Mihye whispered to herself, “Oppa, you don’t know my feelings for you. I’m in love with you, oppa.”

 

Since the ‘kidnapping’ day, Jiyeon started to look after Junhyung and nursed him well. Junhyung couldn’t believe that Jiyeon was there for them the whole day. Jiyeon told him to get well. Junhyung did listen to her and said softly, “Jiyeon….can you…come back to me?”

Jiyeon stopped what she was doing and looked at him with her serious look. She asked him, “What if I do? Are you going to date the super hot girl rather than me?”

Junhyung shook his head and whined like a baby, “NO! I want you!”

Jiyeon started to laugh and told him to see him being childish is a cutest thing ever she saw. Junhyung was annoyed and asked her one more time, “Jiyeon, can you come back to me?”

Jiyeon sighed, “Alright but if you cheated on me, I won’t come back again if I see you like this again.”

Junhyung smiled and hugged her tightly. He pulled her down and kissed her on the lips. Deeply and passionately. Then he kissed down to her neck and his hands roamed around her body. Jiyeon couldn’t able to stop him because she couldn’t resist the iness and hottest inside and loved him very much. So they made love in the bed.

No wonder why the BEAST heard the noisy love-making background and they were so and thought of his ideal types.

 

On the other side, Wu Fan sat on the beach and watched the waves rolling over and digging the sand away. Mihye came and sat beside him as Wu Fan sighed, “Go away. I’m annoyed because of you.”

Mihye couldn’t take it and confessed it to him, “Oppa! I love you! I know you still love Jiyeon but you are so stupid. You don’t know there is someone who likes you which is ME!”

“I understand, Mihye. I’m not interested in you. I’m sorry.”

Mihye bursts her tears and ran away from Wu Fan.

What the bad oppa, Wu Fan was.

 

What about Hara? Hmmm….Hara has another rich and famous guy. She is so happy and so pleased that he gave her everything; clothes, rings, songs, shoes, bags, pet, and many more. Gosh, Hara is really a gold digger and she winked at everyone. However the girls scoffed and started to make rumors about Hara. Examples of rumors were ‘Hara has so many boyfriends like 4 boyfriends’, ‘Gold digger for real’, ‘She is the worst actress ever. Did you know that City Hunter went so well because of Minho oppa and Minyoung unnie? Not just Hara, her character is so outrageous’, ‘She got another surgery last week!’ and so on.

Hara couldn’t take these rumor and all she had to do is snap her finger and said rudely, “GIRLS! DON’T TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT BECAUSE MY HONEY WILL HATE YOU FOR THIS!”

Hara smirked and the girls scoffed and rolled over their eyes. Then the girls raised their hands and chorused, “Talk to my hand, please.”

 

Jiyeon invited Wu Fan and Mihye to Jiyeon’s and Junhyung’s wedding. Wu Fan saw Jiyeon beautiful in white dress standing with a handsome man, Junhyung. They were smiling at each other. Wu Fan sighed and then he bumped on a girl who fall down and broke the heels. Wu Fan bend one of his knees and asked her, “Are you okay, miss? I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry.”

A girl looked angry and said rudely, “Whatever.”

“Mihye?”

“Oh…Wu Fan-shii?”

“Uh…I’m sorry about your shoes. I will buy you one.”

“Never mind. I need to go, bye. I’m sorry.”

Wu Fan was surprised about her change and was about to call her but he saw Mihye got hugged by a handsome guy. Wu Fan felt jealous and he decided not to lose her like he loses Jiyeon before. Wu Fan dragged Mihye apart from the guy and Mihye gasped, “Wu-Wu Fan! What are you doing?!”

Wu Fan couldn’t take it and confessed his feelings to Mihye, “Mihye, you made me go crazy because of you. Don’t go with that guy. I hate seeing you with that guy.”

Mihye scoffed, “What? I do whatever I do. Please leave me alone and we both won’t see…”

Mihye got cut off as Wu Fan kissed her passionately and hugged her tightly, under the tree.

 

Three years later, Hara got fired up and got treated badly by the girls and the boys, too. It was because of Hara’s greediness and tragedy loves with the rich guys. Plus the rich guys wanted to sue her and her company so the company decided to fire her for safety. Then Hara wasn’t happy at all and screamed loudly as she can kill their eardrums.

 

On the other side, Jiyeon was in pain and breathed heavily and squeezed the bedsheet as she screamed, “AHHHH!”

Then she collapsed herself and she heard the faint cry from somewhere. Half an hour later, she woke up and saw Junhyung carried the baby and cooed the baby, “Oh my beautiful baby. Appa is here.”

Jiyeon smiled weakly, “Oppa….”

Junhyung heard that and looked at Jiyeon with a bright smile, “Honey, here is our baby boy. He just looks like me really.”

Jiyeon laughed, “Of course. What shall I call you, baby?”

“Honey, how about ‘Boohyun’?”

“Boohyun sounds so weird.”

“Oh, how about Boojae?”

“Oppa, why always say ‘Boo’?”

“I don’t know. I think I like it.”

“You are so childish. I don’t want to hear that he must be hurt about being called ‘Boo’.”

“Alright, honey. How about….Youngjae?”

“Youngjae…not too bad. Let’s name him.”

“Yong Youngjae…you must be so proud of us. Appa and umma are always be there for you. Look, Youngjae, look at umma. Umma is so beautiful.”

Jiyeon smiled and Junhyung kissed her forehead and then they both were happy with the newborn Youngjae.


Here is the happy ending :)

This is really hard, by the way T.T 

Hehe.

So hope you will like it and comment whether you can tell me which part is your favourite of this two-shot.

:D

Oh yeah, the next story...will be so exciting! :) Tell me if you want me to write it now, I got it ready keke

But I can't decide on my own. I would like to have 4-5 people in the story which is you or the appliers in the story.

Jiyeon is also included in well. So I DECIDED TO MAKE EXO fanfic with Jiyeon :D

Ready? Ready?

Huh?

Hehehe...

I'm being too weird.

 

13 April 2012