Unfilial girl's broken wings

The Rising Sun's Love {Two-shot}

There was a young man hugging a young girl at the street of Hongdae and the noisy people with the flashing cameras were on the action, click click click.  The young couple smiled happily and waved them as their fans were yelling at them and themselves with delight and disappointment.  “Oppa~~~”

“Unnie!”

“NO! Oppa~ don’t do that!”

“Let’s become anti fans! We should leave the fanclubs now!”

“God, I hate Hara!”

“Geez! Don’t hate Hara! You must be jealous of her beauty.”

“Oh pfft. That! She took a plastic surgery before. Now she is so skinny, how can we become like her? We would die for it. She must be anorexic!”

“Aww man! I don’t like that couple!”

“WAHHHH!!!! Oppa shouldn’t date her!”

Hara heard them and felt disappointed when she smiled a sad smile and Junhyung whispered to her ear, “Don’t be like this. You know I LOVE YOU!”

Hara looked at Junhyung and smiled sweetly.

After they reveal their relationship to the public, Hara smiled when she saw the newspapers and magazines came out as it showed them together in public with the ‘lovely’ title, “YOUNG LOVEY DOVEY COUPLE – Yong Junhyung of BEAST and Goo Hara of Kara”.

A feminine goddess came and hugged Hara’s back and smiled, “Kya~ Are you happy now?”

Hara squealed, “Freaking yes!”

Jiyoung jumped in nowhere and squealed loudly, “CONGRATULATIONS, UNNIE! I SUPPORT YOU ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!”

Gyuri shushed Jiyoung and saw Seungyeon sulking in the corner, sitting on the beanie bag. Gyuri asked Seungyeon, “Are you alright, Seungyeon?”

Seungyeon whined, “Why has it to be her, the first one to date?!? I wanted to date first before her. Geez….I want to kill oppa.”

Hara smirked, “I won, unnie!”

“Aigoo! I should tell oppa to stop you guys dating before. Damn.”

“It’s too late, unnie.”

On the other side of BEAST, Yoseob groaned in frustration and slapped on Junhyung’s arm, “Hyung! You are everywhere! See there! That! There!”

Junhyung smirked, “I’m so proud of myself.”

Doojoon knocked Junhyung’s head by using his fingers lightly and sighed, “Good job.”

Hyunseung scoffed, “Dude, I’m jealous. You are really something!”

The older hyungs are jealous of Junhyung and the youngest maknae is sleeping which shows that Dongwoon doesn’t care about him.

 

A cheerful girl waved happily and shouted with her lovely heart, “AHJUSSHI! HELLO! I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW RIGHT?”

Ahjusshi smiled and nodded, “Of course. Jiyeon, you should help your friend out there. I’m bit worried about him.”

“Don’t worry, Ahjusshi. I will help him! I gotta go. Bye!”

Jiyeon ran to the port and saw a clumsy young guy tripping over the box of water which spilled the water all over him. Jiyeon rolled over her eyes and yelled at him, “OPPA! HOW COME YOU ARE SO CLUMSY!?”

“Oh Jiyeon, oppa is alright now. Carry this.”

Jiyeon obeyed him and took the box, “Alright, Mr Im Siwan oppa~~~~”

Siwan smiled brightly and winked at Jiyeon, “I should date you. Keke!”

“Don’t date me! I have someone in my heart! We are still together by the way. Do you know that he is already an idol!?! A famous idol in the world!”

Siwan’s face got twisted and felt sour to see Jiyeon smiling and thinking of someone. Siwan replied, “Oh.”

“Oppa, let’s go! We need to feed chicken and gooses!”

“Alright then. Let’s go together. Finish this now.”

When they arrive at the bird barn, they saw a handsome boy shooing the mother chicken and Jiyeon yelled at him, “OPPA!”

He heard that as he stopped and saw Jiyeon standing with Siwan and then smiled, “Jiyeon honey!”

Jiyeon ran towards him and hugged him, “Wu Fan oppa! Don’t call me that again or else I will poke your eyes.”

Wu Fan smirked, “Why can’t I? If you poke my eyes, I can’t see you anymore.”

“You are so cheesy. What are you doing with the mother goddess?”

“Mother Goddess?”

“Yeah, I saw you trying to kill the mother goddess?”

“You called that chicken, ‘mother goddess’?”

“Yes, why? I will kill you if you do something with her!”

Wu Fan scoffed and Siwan raised his eyebrow and then these boys both looked at Jiyeon if they see her as an idiot or a crazy person.

 

The day of Hara’s leaving to Japan without Junhyung, Junhyung missed her very much and couldn’t stop thinking about her since she left him for work. The CEO called him over and Junhyung came into his private office and bowed at the CEO, “Hello, were you called me here?”

The CEO sniffed with a cold tone, “Yes. I’m bit worried about this situation…”

“……..”

“This dating situation is okay to me but I need to beware of your behavior and attitudes lately. I found out that you treated Hara’s designer not nicely last night. I’m very disappointed.”

“I’m sorry.”

“No, you should be sorry for yourself.”

“What?”

“You shouldn’t say sorry to me. It is yourself. You have been changed into a new person. Where is the hardworking and nice guy gone?”

“Hyungnim, I am still the same. I…”

“No. You are changed already. Since you dated Hara, you became a new person. The Beast fanclub has lost many fans, did you know that?”

“Yes….”

“You have to know what your buddies are feeling about. They have been working too hard and tried their best for saving and achieving the goal of Beast. However they did come to see me…”

Junhyung got surprised to hear that the rest of the Beast members went to see the CEO and the CEO continued to say which made him feels nervous, “they told me that they are very tired and got troubled because of you. They can feel that you have been changed since you are with Hara.”

After Junhyung finished his conversation with the CEO, he went back to the dorm and sat alone in his room, thinking. He looked up to the mirror, watched himself while muttering himself, “What have I done? I’m still the same as always. I look the same. Why…”

 

A loud whiny voice called through Jiyeon’s ear which almost killed her head and Jiyeon fell off on the ground, “JIYEON!”

Jiyeon pouted madly, “Unnie! Don’t do that to me! I almost got killed by you!! If you do it again, Ryu Hwayoung, I, Park Jiyeon, am going to kill you with my hands!”

Hwayoung smirked and grabbed her hand to drag her away, “Let’s go!”

Jiyeon was about to pull her hand away but Hwayoung is too strong to hold her and she is like a bull. “Yah! Unnie! What are you doing!?”

Hwayoung ignored her and brought her to her home and pointed her finger at the TV. Hwayoung asked her with concern, “Jiyeon, is this your lover? Your oppa?”

Jiyeon’s eyes got wider and wider as she felt her body went stiff and not moving at all. She formed sad tears dripping down on her face and muttered, “How can it be?”

Hwayoung folded her arms and scoffed, “You know, oppa is a jerk now. He doesn’t care about you, us, and especially here. Really.”

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Oppa….lied everything. Everything. His birthplace, his self and the more the worst…his parents. Ahjusshi is not very well and he is trying to contact him but that jerk is not answering his calls. Plus ahjusshi went to Seoul for a visit to see him but he pushed him down. That jerk…really….he does really throw everything old away and put new things into his life. I mean, ahjusshi is really his father. Ahjumma is not very well and she worked too hard to look after ahjussi.”

Jiyeon got shocked by hearing this for the first time and suddenly, a young boy came in with his terrible cries and begged Jiyeon, “Noona! Save them. Noona! Ahjusshi is dying. Ahjumma got bloods!”

Jiyeon gasped and bend her knees down to see the young boy, “Whose Ahjusshi  and Ahjumma are you referring?”

A few seconds later, Wu Fan barged into Hwayoung’s room and shouted with worries, “Ahjusshi and ahjumma are in deep trouble. It’s….them, your future parents-in-laws.”

Jiyeon ran out of Hwayoung’s home immediately and Wu Fan followed her behind, while Hwayoung cuddled the young boy and tried to comfort him.

Jiyeon and Wu Fan got into the home and saw them lying. Jiyeon told Wu Fan to call the emergency call (hospital) and placed Ahjumma onto her knees. She saw the blood coming out of and said panicky, “Ahjumma~ Wake up. Don’t go.”

She wiped the blood by using her shirt and her hand, too while crying harder. Ahjumma woke up to see Jiyeon crying and smiled weakly, “Jiyeon…”

Jiyeon cried, “Ahjumma. Thank god, you are still awake!”

“Jiyeon, I know but I don’t have time left. The thing is that…I cannot go on living because…I am very sick. I have acute leukemia and I don’t have time to live. My honey…he also couldn’t live on like me. We have to leave this world…because we are too old. But I want you to promise me one thing…”

“Ajhumma don’t say this. Please. I don’t want you to leave. Your son wouldn’t like you to do this either.”

“Jiyeon, listen to me please. I want you to promise me…tell my son we loved him very much and we were always be there for him. He must take care of himself and I hope his life will better than before if he wishes to do. I don’t care so as appa doesn’t care too. Tell him…he has a nice beautiful girl out there. I’m so sorry…I’m very sorry. I have not done the good things for him to make him happy as my son…I’m very sorry. Jiyeon, you are the most amazing goddess I ever met before. I hope you will have a better life. I’m very happy to have you.”

Ahjumma coughed badly and breathed heavily while Jiyeon cried heavily, “Ahjumma, don’t talk too much. I will promise you. Ahjumma, hold on, the ambulance is coming soon. Hold on, please Ahjumma.”

Wu Fan looked at them with his aching heart and a sad smile and gripped the phone tighter. As he felt he wanted to do revenge but he wanted to do something for Jiyeon in future. 


Hello! This is the first chapter for you. 

Keke

Hopefully you will like it.

I just added casts in, Im Siwan from ZE:A and the hottie from EXO ;) Wu Fan aka Kris is here. Is he so hot?

Does anyone like/love EXO? Me! I love them very much and they did messed my bias list really! LOL!

I was wondering if Jiyeon can match up with EXO, what do you think?

Or should I make one-shot/two-shot story for you (each of you) with EXO member? What do you think? I think it would be awesome! Hehe! Tell me if you want to, please comment to let me know what you think.

BY THE WAY, THIS TWO-SHOT I FOUND IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO WRITE WITH MY EFFORTS ON IT T.T Oh well, it is really hard to write it! I'm so honest about this. I was so scared if I got stuck by the lightning who is trying to kill me with a big SHOCK.

I don't think this chapter is not so well to show :/ I really tried my best but it was so hard.

Tell me anything you wanna say, comment with randomness :D Keke

Next chapter is the very last chapter for this two-shot story, I'm sorry I can't make it more chapters in this story because it is TWO-SHOT story keke. Hopefully you will wait patiently :)

PS I already requested the poster and background from somewhere. Keke. Hopefully she will receive it, I'm bit worried about her >.<

Subscribe and comment :)

12 April 2012