The rapper's teaser picture released.

Our life as A1B4G

 

A1B4G's rapper is 19 years old and the oldest girl in the group. Her name is Hyun Jae or just Jae ( her stage name ). In the picture you can see that she doesn't look like a normal girl. You're asking why? “When I was little I wanted to be a boy. So I started to act like one and look like one. My friends like me like I am now and I won't change my lookalike for anything.” She explained.

 

And don't forget that the Entertainment wanted a rapper-girl that looks like a boy”, Kyung Mi said and laughed, “they searched 'the perfect rapper' for our band so long and never found someone they like. Till they saw Hyun Jae rapping on the street. They decided to choose her even she didn't wanted to first. But I'm happy that we have her” the others nodded.

 

I'm happy about everyone we have”, leader MJ smiled, “We're like a happy family together. Everything what we need are the perfect boys for that.” She laughed and we asked if they want to have a boyfriend. “No, not right now. First we have to give our debut and live our life as Idols, maybe we can think about boyfriends then. And the others aren't allowed to have a boyfriend before I have one since I'm the leader” she laughed and stuck out her tongue. “Joke. They can have a boyfriend whenever they want. But I don't want one now” The others nodded, said they're not interested right now too. First the career then love.

 

Soon they will debut, are you guys excited?

 

Source: www.allkpop.com