A1B4G released a new teaser photo

Our life as A1B4G

This time it's the dancer of the girl group, Kyung Mi. In the picture you can see that she has a good body, like the most dancer have. She seems as beautiful as the leader, MJ, is.

 

I dance since I'm a a little child and I love it”, she said, “but of course I can sing too. Not as good as our Voice can, but I can” She laughed. We asked her who the Voice of the band is, but she said we would find out soon.

 

Kyung Mi is one year younger than her leader and she's more y than cute. “I can be cute too. But I won't show it that much since I'm not the Maknae” she said and laughed. We're sure she can be more than y and cute, let's see what she'll show us in the future.

 

We asked her if she wants to tell us why the band is called A1B4G. “I thought MJ told you already” she grinned “but okay then I'll tell. It's easy. It has two meanings. First one is same than B1A4's, the blood type. One of us has blood type A, the others have B. And the second reason is easy to explain too. It means Awesome or adorable y girls.”

 

What do you guys think about the name? Is it good or not? And what do yo think about Kyung Mi? Tell us in the comments.

 

Source:
www.allkpop.com