.............................

Dreams~

Fiancé's POV 

 

This unknown girl has been appearing in my dreams lately. And everytime she visits me, it's always in the same dream-- where she is baking and i keep on hugging her from behind. And the ending would always be me attempting to punish her. But before i can do so, i would wake up from it. 

 

Sigh. That's one of the reasons why i don't want to pursue this marriage. I have a feeling that the girl in my dream is the one for me. But what can i do? You can't marry who you want to marry when your father is a businessman-- one thing i can never forget now. 

 

Now, i'm already in my fianceé's house, waiting for her to come home. I actually got surprised to know that they really prepared for my arrival. I even have my own room to stay. Good thing about rich families. 

 

"Why don't you relax on your room first?" Mr. Park said.

 

I just nodded and followed the maid upstairs. She stopped in front of a room, so i assumed that it was mine. I was already about to open the door when my eyes landed on the door of the room beside mine. As soon as i saw the thing on it, my lips curved into a smile. 

 

"Maybe this marriage is not a bad idea at all." I smiled, then i continued going inside. 

 

*************************************************************************

 

Yaejin's POV (Back to Present)

 

Aish. I hope that  he didn't see the things i've written at the poster. It would be the death of me if he did, 'cause he'll surely refuse to marry me. NOW WAIT!! Wouldn't that be great? OMO! That would be so  great. Then i'll be free, and i still have the chance to marry my Jonghyun oppa! With that thought in mind, i continued mixing the batter gleefully. I'm completely enjoying when someone hugged me from behind and male scent filled my nostrils and lingered there.

 

He whispered near my ear, sending shivers throughout my body. "So you like me, huh?"

 

"W-what?" I mentally scolded myself for stammering when i heard him laugh.

 

I tried to unwrapped his arms from my waist, but he wont bulge. "I know you like me." He said confidently. 

 

And that tone of his annoyed me. "EH?! I don't even know you! Let go!" I said, as i keep on struggling from his hug. But he just tightened his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. 

 

And again, he whispered to me. "Oh really?" I can here the amusement in his voice. "Then why do you have my poster?" He asked, finally letting me go.

 

"POS--" I turned around. "JONGHYUN OPPA?!?" I shouted. Then my mouth hang open.

 

"Close your mouth, yeobo. Its not nice to look at." He said while grinning. 

 

My brows turned into a knot as i turned to look at him. "Yeobo?"

 

He raised his eyebrow at me. 'OMG! I didn't know he can actually do that!', says the fangirl in me. But i refrain from swooning. "Why? Can't I call my fianceé, yeobo?"

 

I suddenly felt something forming in my head. I massaged it slowly to ease the pain. But it won't go away. And that was when, i thought i'd have a nervous breakdown. "What fianceé are you talking about?!" I shouted at him, because i was no longer capable of holding it in. I feel so frustrated. And my head hurts so much. 

 

I expected him to get angry, but to my surprise, he started laughing. "I'm talking about you. Did you already forget?" He said, giving me his cheeky smile. 

 

I blinked my eyes first. And then, I stared at him again. But still, he didn't disappear. "But I can't be married to the Lee Jonghyun of CNBLUE!"

 

His cheeky smile turned into a lop-sided one. "And why is that when we both know how much you like me?"

 

Again, i just stared at him. Everything just feels surreal. And i can't bring myself to believe that he really is in front of me, talking, giving me his mind-blowing smile, and insisting that he's my fiancé. So before i could stop myself, i already touched his face and slowly caressed it. I was still in my own world, spacing out, when i realized that his face turned white. And it was only then that the thought hit me. I've got flour in my hands! And now, his face is filled with it too.

 

I nervously my lips and waited for his reaction. He's just standing like a stone. And then, I saw mischief in his eyes. I don't know what has gotten into me. I just found myself running away from him while giggling. He looked at me weirdly at first, then when he finally regained composure, he started chasing me. We ran around the whole kitchen like kids, for about a minute. Then, he was finally able to catch me. 

 

He pushed me to the wall and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 

I suddenly got nervous at the skinship. "L-let me go."



"No no no." He said right in front of my lips, giving me shivers. 

 

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked, gasping for air. What the heck! He hasn't done anything yet and i'm already out of breath!

 

I almost melted when he stares at me like he can't stand a minute without me in his sight. He pushed himself closer to me, then he spoke, "I have this dream, you know. Very much like this. I hug her while she's baking, and she also put flour on my face. And also, i ran to chase her and cornered her in a wall. Hm. My dream... It's very much like this. Come to think of it, there's one thing i wasn't able to do there." He shifted his gaze to my lips and lingered there. "But it's okay... Now i can continue it. With the girl in my dreams..." He said, as his lips slowly make its way to mine. 

 

Before i could even react, his soft lips are already against mine. I froze. Everything just turned upside down. But when his lips started to move, sipping and nibbling, my knees started to get wobbly. You know, the feeling when you're in cloud nine? Exactly like that. I can't feel my knees anymore so i started to fall. I thought our lips would already break contact, but no. He still followed mine. Now we're kneeling in front of each other, lips still connected. 

 

I started to push him away, 'cause i'm already losing air. We parted our lips, and both of us are panting. When our eyes met, both of us turned red. But Jonghyun was the first one to regain composure. He pulled me up and lifted my chin. "You know what... Whenever i wake up from this dream, i always feel frustrated because the kiss never happened. But now... I think... It would be different. Hm." He looked at me again. And i was sure, that is love i saw in his eyes. "Can I kiss you again?"

 

I smiled shyly and nodded. He leaned down. But before his lips reached mine, we were interrupted. "Please prepare the cake first, and you can continue that later." My dad said, before leaving us behind.

 

Jonghyun and I looked at each other. Then we started laughing hard. When we got tired, he reached for my hand and pulled me to him so he can hug me. "I love you." He whispered near my ear, tickling me.

 

I decided to . "I don't." I said, then i broke the hug and run.

 

"YAH!" He shouted, laughing. We then, started to run again like kids. 

 

And as if my alter ego told me, "I told you. Nothing's impossible."


I just can't help but smile. Indeed. Nothing is impossible. 

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************

 

YAY! FINALLY DONE WITH THIS. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING. ^^

I'm still thinking on writing a sequel. Help me decide? :)