..........................

Dreams~

 

I was busy in the kitchen, mixing the bowl of batter when someone hugged me from behind. I didn’t have to look to know who it was, so I just smiled. “Jonghyun, let go! I can’t mix it well.” I complained. But knowing Jonghyun, he really turns sweet sometimes. I just smiled again when I felt his arms wrapped around me tighter.

 

Today is Valentines Day so I decided to bake a cake. It’s already 11 in the morning and the batter is not even well-mixed yet. And here, my boyfriend is not helping. “YAH! Lee Jonghyun! Let go now, okay? I have to finish this.”

 

When he still didn’t move, I turned to face him and put flour on his face, trying to hold back my giggle. He slowly let go of me so I took the chance and ran.

 

“YAH! Come back here!” He said, laughing, when he finally regained composure.

 

I just stuck my tongue out at him and beckoned him to come to me. We ran through the whole apartment, giggling like idiots, for a while. And when he finally caught me, he pinned me to the wall.

 

“Let me go!” I said while giggling, anticipating his next move.

 

He caressed my little face, and then he traced my lips with his thumb. “Not so soon. You have to be punished first.” He said, staring at my slightly-opened lips.

 

I just closed my eyes and waited for the sweetest punishment when…

 

*kring kring kring*

 

"Yoboseyo?" I rolled my eyes. What a daydream wrecker. Jonghyun and I were about to kiss in my dream. Why do we have to be disturbed?

 

"Yae jin-ah? This is your appa."

 

Huh? Appa? Am I hearing this right?

 

"A-appa~~ Why did you call all of a sudden?" I suddenly felt nervous. I know that he won't call me if it's not important. Yeah, blame it on his business. 

 

"I called to tell you that you have to go home early today." I rolled my eyes. 'I always go home early.' I almost blurted out. But i was forced to shut my mouth up when he added, "You have to meet your fiancé." He calmly said. As if it was nothing.

 

My eyes went O.O "FIANCÉ?! BUT DAD--" I tried to complain but he just cut me off. 

 

"NO BUTS. My decision is final. You have to meet him today. You need not worry. He's handsome and rich. I'm sure you'll like him."

 

"But still--"

 

*toot. toot. toot*

 

"DAD? DAD?! DAAADDD!!!! WHAT THE HECK!! He hang up on me again!" I said, while stomping my feet. "ARRRGGH!" I screamed, earning glares from my classmates. Good thing, our professor came in. So they shifted their attention. 

 

Our professor started lecturing, "because of the accrual basis of accounting, there would be some accounts that would need adjusting entries at..." She's saying a lot of things, but those won't enter my mind. I'm completely absorbed with meeting my fiancé. Sigh. I hope classes won't end. 

 

But it seems like luck is not on my side. 'Cause just after an hour, our professor left. Seems like i don't have a choice. I better go now if i don't want to be dead. Besides, i don't want to disappoint dad. I quickly pack my things up and head home. I freshened up and wore something presentable. And to my horror, when i met Dad, he told me to bake a cake. I was like O.O 'WHAT?! After i've freshened up, you'd tell me to bake a cake? I can't believe this!'

 

But i'm always the good daughter so i just nodded. "What flavor?"

 

"Hmm... How 'bout strawberries? That's your specialty, right? Bake that. You have to impress Jonghyun." he responded.

 

What he said made me hold my breath. "E-excuse me? What's his name again Dad?" I said, my heart beating frantically. 

 

His eyebrows formed into a knot. "Jonghyun. Lee Jonghyun. Why?" he asked, completely oblivious of my worries.

 

I shook my head slowly and answered, "nothing..." It can't be! Must just be a coincidence. I can't be married to my dream man, can i? No no no. Impossible.

 

I was too engrossed with my own thoughts when dad spoke. "Anyway, your fiancé has already arrived before you did and he's staying in the room next to yours."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Yes, what you heard is true. So hurry up, and bake the cake now." He said, with finality on his tone. He's so scary whenever he speaks with that tone so i just stopped arguing. I ran to the kitchen and started mixing the flour with the other ingredients. My thoughts started to travel. And suddenly, realization strucked me. If he's staying in the room next to mine, that means that he had seen CNBLUE's poster on my door and all my messages for Jonghyun that i've written there.

 

I groaned, realizing everything. "Er. He would think that i'm a crazy girl who's obsessed with an idol now."

 

******************************

 

I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT, manchestergirl90~~ T---T