Where the North Star leads us

Its Christmas and I Finally Met You (two shot)

Normal POV: 

It has been 1 year since Gui and Aaron met. They have been closer than ever and they both develop deep feelings for one another. The thing is they still haven't confessed their feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

I waited for Gui at the back of the Cafe, where we first met. I was once again standing under the North Star. I was holding a big Stitch doll. Some one tapped me on the shoulder. It must be Gui. 

I turned around expecting Gui but instead I got a knife in front of my face. 

The man holding the knife told me to give him all my money. I was about the hand over my wallet but the man fell to the ground. 

Gui was standing there panting. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV:

That man scared me. Every time I see Aaron under the North star something like this happens. but good think I got here on time. 

" Aaron! Are you okay? That man didn't do anything right?" I was so worried. 

The told me I got there just in time. Then he handed me a HUGE Stitch doll. 

He said it was a Christmas/ thank you present. 

I was so happy I hugged him. He told me he couldn't breath in a weak voice. I released him from the hug. 

"Sorry." 

I was about to give him is present when I noticed that it was on the floor next to the man. 

"Ah! No, your present! I threw it at the man and now it is ruined. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

Gui really doesn't think when is is in fear or is overly happy. But her reactions make her too cute. I laughed. 

"Its fine... Its a present already to know you are here. Well there is one present you could give to me" I said. 

She looked at me confused and asked me what it was. 

"well, I will tell you after-

As I was about to pull out the blue box with the ribbon on it she cut me off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looked like he was going to take something out of his pocket, but I can not stand it any more. 

"Um, Aaron, sorry but, before we continue, can we go some where else? This man on the ground between us is freaking me out." 

He realized the man was still on the ground and asked me what was that present I was going to give him was as we walked to the nearby park. 

"It was a snow globe with a star hanging with a boy and girl under it." I told him, and his eyes widened. 

He told me he was going to go back and get it but I held on to his sleeve. 

"Don't go back there it is dangerous. You are more important to me than the snow globe. "

He smiled at me and told me it will be okay. Then he ran back. 

I followed him worried. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

I rushed back to the back of the cafe and found the box on the floor, but the man was gone. I went to get the box. Then some thing hit me on the head. Surprisingly it did not hurt that much. I turned around. I saw Gui standing there with an angry pout. 

I was about to speak but her expression changed from angry/worried to sad then I saw tears streaming down her cheeks. She screamed at me. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to hold her in and apologize but she hugged me first. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV: 

I hit Aaron on the head, and he turned around. 

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO BACK! WHY DIDN'T YOU LISTEN?! DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU?! I CAN NOT LOSE YOU AARON! IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU BECAUSE OF THAT STUPID SNOW GLOBE THEN I WOULD NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF! YOU STUPID PIG HEAD AARON!"

I felt tears forming in my eyes, I ran to him and hugged him burying my head in his chest. His arms closed around me and he whispered in my ears, apologizing. My tears stained his shirt. When my sobs stopped, he pulled away from the hug and wiped away my tears. 

I looked down at his shirt. It was the Stitch shirt I bought him 1 year ago when we first met. I ruined it. I was about to cry again but he held my hand and dragged me to the Stitch shop where I first bought him the shirt. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

She noticed my shirt, and it looked like she was about to cry again. I brought her to the shop where she gave me shirt . 

"Don't cry, you just have to buy me another Stitch shirt. " I smiled at her. 

She smiled back and quickly ran over to the section where they sell shirts. She grabbed a cute shirt and handed it it me. 

I looked at the back. It had an arrow and under it is read "My Lilo" 

"It seems like this shirt is missing it's other half." she looked at me confused. 

I grabbed the Lilo shirt next to my where my shirt was and handed it to her. 

She looked at the back and was still confused. 

"Go put this shirt on." I told her and she went in to the dressing room. 

I went and put on my shirt. 

We both came out and the shopkeeper noticed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV: 

The shopkeeper saw the cute couple try on the new couple Lilo and Stitch shirts and went to take a picture. 

"You two are the first couple to wear those, here have this picture as memory." 

She gave Aaron a double sided picture frame. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV:

The shopkeeper though Aaron and I were a couple! 

She took a picture of us and gave Aaron something. 

Aaron handed me a Lilo and Stitch picture frame. In it was a picture of us wearing the shirt. Aaron's shirt had a Stitch on it and my shirt had a Lilo on it. 

I did not get it. 

Then Aaron flipped the picture frame over. 

It was our backs. On Aaron's shirt the was an arrow pointing at me with the words "My Lilo" under it and on my shirt was an arrow pointing at Aaron with the words "My Stitch" under it. 

I gasped and looked at Aaron. He smiled at me. 

"Oh! that is why you told me to put on that shirt."

He nodded. 

We went out side and the North Star was right above our heads. 

Aaron stopped and pulled out a blue box with a ribbon on it. He told me to open the box. 

I opened it and there was a necklace with a star shaped locket with little diamond hearts on it. The star had some kind of coating and it reflected light in different colors. 

"Aaron this gift looks so-

He cut me off. Instead to told me to open the locket. I did and It was empty though. 

I looked at him. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

Before she could ask anything I asked her.

"Wu Ying Jie, will you be my Lilo for Christmas?" 

She looked at me with a bright smile nodded. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui's POV: 

I was so shocked when he asked me all I could do was smile and nod. 

Finally I said

"I will be you Lilo forever, if you would be my Stitch." 

He pulled me in and planted his lips on mine and held me there until I was breathless. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

She finally spoke. 

I am more than willing to be her Stitch forever. But first...

I kissed her and held the kiss until I ran out of breath and I pulled away. 

"I will always be your Stitch, I swear, in front of this North Star." 

She giggled. 

"Take a look at your locket again." I told her. 

She looked at it and then looked at me with her eyes wide. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui's POV:

I looked at my locket again and now in the frame, were our pictures. Words were engraved under our pictures. 

"We are meant to be together, forever, because the North Star showed us so. ~Guilun" 

I looked at him and the bigesst smile appeared on my face. I hugged him tight and he hugged me back. 

My wish came true. The North Star finally brought me to my Mr. Right, Aaron Yan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

As we were in each other's embrace, I smiled. 

I am finally  complete.  The North Star has bought  the one for me, Gui, to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal POV: 

It has been 5 years since that Christmas under the North Star. 

This time our couple is under the North Star again, making the oath of their life, exchanging the rings that symbolize  their love, and the kiss that seals them together forever. 

In the Next year the couple will share their story of the North Star with their children, hoping that they too, will follow the path of the North Star. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally finished!!!!! 

Merry Christmas! Hope you liked this (dispite the horrible way to end the story) well its happy so its okay right?

Hope you got the ending. To clear things up, Yes they got married! and Gui is expecting twins. There :)

Comment and if you haven't already... 

try my other Guilun Fanfic (ongoing) : Prince in Armor or Nerd in Tin Foil

~dramaddict