Its Christmas and I Finally Met You (two shot)

Its Christmas and I Finally Met You (two shot)

Normal POV:

It is Christmas and the streets of Taipei are filled with holiday spirit, colorful lights, snow, cold air, and couples holding hands. 

Two people in particular are not paired up, the cheerful girl Gui Gui and the "lonesome" Aaron Yan. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV:

Its finally Christmas and I am on my way to the cafe with my friends for a Christmas party. They are my favorite people in the entire world, well other than my parents and my Mr. Right. Yep, they are the rest of Hey Girl and Lollipop! 

Who is my Mr. Right? I don't know myself but I believe that there is someone meant just for me, I just got to find them following the bright north star.

Ah, we are at the cafe. It looks so warm and comfy inside. Hurry! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

It is Christmas, again. I am being dragged to a party by my 3 best buds from Fahrenheit, Jiro, Calvin and Wu Chun.  We are going to meet S.H.E, Selina, Hebe and Ella at the cafe.

Right when we got there, they paired up. Chun with Ella, Jiro with Selina and Calvin with Hebe. I feel left out, but it is okay. I still have not met the one for me yet. I think there is someone out there, who is the one for me, I just have to wait for them, under the bright north star.

This cafe sure is warm, oh, here comes the food and drinks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV: 

I really like partying with my friends they are so comfortable and fun to be with. I have to say this cafe is a little too warm, I am going outside to take a breather. I exited the front door of the cafe. 

WOW! The Nortth Star sure is pretty tonight, why didn't I notice it on the way here? I should follow it, maybe if will lead me to my   Mr. Right. 

I followed the star to the back of the cafe, and there were two guys. One was looking at the sky with a smile on his face. He is quite good looking, could he be the one? The other guy, OMG! HE HAS A KNIFE AND IS HEADING MY WAY!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH WHAT DO I DO!!!!

I screamed as loud as a could, and as my mind went blank I heard some one yelling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Aaron's POV:

That bunch is crazy, it is only a Christmas party, and they got themselves drunk and playing stupid games. I sneaked out the back door of the cafe and looked up at the sky. 

The North Star is shining really brightly today. I didn't get the time to look at it on the way here.  I was in a daze as I looked at the star, until a high pitched scream brought me back to my senses. 

I turned to see a man with a knife heading towards a girl who looks like she is about to faint. I quickly threw a punch at the man with a knife and knocked the knife out of his hand. I called the police and the man ran away. The girl collapsed but I caught her before she hit the ground.  I yelled as I shook her. 

"Miss are you okay?!" "Miss, wake up!"

She is pretty cute, maybe she is the one for me.. after all we did meet under the North star.... wait, Aaron what are you thinking?! Go get some help! 

I called an ambulance and went inside the cafe to look for the girl's family or friends. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV: 

When I became conscious, I opened my eyes to see my friends around me with worried looks. 

"What happened? How did I get here?" 

They told me that fainted outside of the cafe because I was about to get mugged but a boy saved me and called an ambulance. 

" Where is the boy now?" I asked again

They told me he went to get some drinks and would be back soon. 

The doctor came and told me I was okay and I just fainted out of fear. 

I got discharged and was about to leave, but I bumped into someone in the doorway. 

"Sorry." I noticed that I spilled his drink and it got all over his shirt. 

"OMG! I am so sorry, I  will get you some napkins and a new drink. NO i will get you a new shirt! I am so so so so so so sorry! I-"

I heard him chuckle. I looked up. It was that boy looking at the sky in front of the cafe! He really is good looking! OMG! I must look so stupid right now! 

He said it  was okay. Then he asked me if I was okay. 

"Yea I am, wait what?!"

Then I realized that he was the boy that saved me. 

"Thank you for saving me, I have to get you a new shirt and a new drink. Think of it as a thank you and sorry and a Christmas present from me."

Before he could even speak I grabbed is arm and dragged him out of the hospital to the nearest clothing store. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

The girl's friends seemed really worried. I left the awkwardness and went to get a drink. When I came back I saw the doctor leave and the friends smiling so I am guessing she is okay now. That is a relief. 

She was walking towards me she came right up to me but didn't stop. Then I felt something and wet on my shirt. Ah, she just bumped into me and spilled my drink. 

She panicked and apologized saying she would get me a new drink and shirt. 

I chuckled looking at her. She is just too cute like that, I can't help but laugh. 

"Its okay, but are you okay now?"

She replied then became confused. She finally looked up at me. Wow she has such big brown eyes.....

Then I guess she relized I was the one who brought her here. Then all of a sudden she grabbed me by the arm and we ran out of the hospital and into a clothing store. 

She really did not have to buy me a new shirt... Well this Stitch shirt is pretty cute, I am guessing she likes Stitch. Seeing her squeal and running around the store hugging every Stitch item in the store like a 5 year old at a candy store. She even hugged me when she saw me put on the shirt. I have to say she is really cute when she doesn't even notice what she is doing. 

As we left the store, the shop keeper gave me a Stitch with a Santa hat on and told me to give it to my cute girl friend and wished us a Merry Christmas. 

Wow! We do make a good couple. What am I thinking?! I do not even know her name or anything about her, but she seem to have read my mind... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gui Gui's POV: 

Ah that Stitch store was soooooo awesome! I wish I could buy the whole store. That boy really look cute with the Stitch shirt on.... I wonder if we looked like a couple in the store when I hugged him. Wait I am I thinking! A couple? I don't even know his name.

Speaking of which, he doesn't know mine either. I should tell him. 

"Hi! My name is Wu Ying Jie, but all my friends call me Gui Gui. You can call me Gui like my closer friends though, because you saved my life!"  I smiled at him. 

He told me his name was Wu Geng Lin but his people call him Aaron Yan. He said I could call him by is first name Aaron. 

We became friends and found out we had a lot in common. We even told each other about our "North Star belief". He really is the one I have be looking for my whole life, but then again I could be wrong. I hope not though. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron's POV: 

Gui and I are truly compatible we even have the same last name, despite our personality differences we have so much in common  even our "belief" in the North Star matches. She really is the one the Star bought to me. I hope we she will grow to like me. Kinda like how I like her now. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~