Life without you is impossible....

Why should I marry you?

Tell me one good reason why I should agree to be your wife? Huh! Answer me Sungmin instead of just looking at me with these lusting eyes. For once tell me the truth would you ''Did you ever love me during the five years we been together or was your so call ''love'' just an act?'' Sungmin, if you don’t answer me now, then it's over between us, I'm sick of waiting for you to say I love you, I'm sick of waiting for you to turn up for our date. I’m sick of standing in the pouring rain waiting just to hear your voice. I sick of the way you treat me! Hyorin yelled out in frustration as her boyfriend of five years, two hundred and fifteen days, eight hours and two minutes just stood there on one knee proposing to her because his parents wanted a grandson right now.

I have already wasted almost six years with you and I’m not going to waste another second for you. Goodbye Sungmin whispered Hyorin as tears poured down her face. Turning around Hyorin bravely took one step away from her ex-boyfriend. With each step Hyorin could feel her heart breaking more. Don’t turn around, don’t you dare turn around Hyorin. You’re stronger than this you can do it, even if oppa isn't going to be part of your life anymore it doesn’t mean that your future would be lonely.  I know that from now life isn’t going to be easy but I Kim Hyorin vow that no matter what happens I will never regret the decision I made today. It’s all for the best she told herself over and over again, Hyorin  collapsed onto the ground in  tears at the breakup.

Sungmin POV

‘’What had just happen? Did Hyorin just break up with me? I thought she would be happy that I finally propose to her? Why is she crying? Did she really mean what she just said back then? As these thoughts ran through his mind, Sungmin who were still frozen in proposing form slowly stood up to see if Hyorin were just playing a prank on him for being two hours late again. I didn't mean to be late aish….. I guess I should let her calm down before seeing if she’s still mad at me.

End of POV

As Sungmin walked towards his car he kept checking over his shoulders expecting Hyorin to come running after him, each time he checked his heart began to beat faster and faster until he didn't take it anymore and drove to her apartment. Ringing the doorbell since he didn't bring his keys with him he waited nervously for Hyorin to open the door. ‘’I guess she isn't home yet, checking his watch. Standing down on the doorstep Sungmin waited all night for his girlfriend to come home and it wasn’t until the next morning when he woke up shivering against the icy cold wind that didn't Hyorin come to wake him up and invite him inside like she would normally do when he forgets his keys. I guess she’s really mad at me I wish I knew why though as he drove off to his house before getting ready for work.

Two weeks later

 Stretcheing out his arms Sungmin checked his phone for the 20th time in the past hour, Sungmin slammed his head in frustration. Ever since the last time Hyorin called for a ‘’break up’’ Sungmin hadn't heard from his girlfriend again fearing the worst since Hyorin never did stay mad at him for long, Sungmin went to Hyorin apartment where he realized that she had moved. Calling her phone was no use neither since she had disconnected it. Sungmin didn't really know her friends or their numbers so that was out of the question he tired asking his buddies but they all just shook their heads and mumbled under their breaths something Sungmin didn't understand or does he want to till he found Hyorin. At the moment his family doesn’t know that Hyorin had gone and he plans to not them know about it since they never did like Hyorin saying she’s to poor and not the same class as them

Grabbing his stomach in pain, Sungmin bent over his desk and waited till the pain passed before going back to check on his phone again. Since Sungmin had no idea where Hyorin had gone he hired one of friend who was a private investigator hoping that he would have some luck on shredding where his girl had gone. ‘’Why did you refuse my offer of marriage Hyorin isn't that what you always wanted?’’ As another pain swept through him, Sungmin wished that Hyorin was right here smoothing him with her husky voice.

 

Sorry about the grammar and spelling mistakes. Happy reading cheers.