TeenTop

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

Meanwhile, TeenTop was at CAP’s home. They were sulking, not even talking about how cool they were when they batted Infinite last night.

 

Chunji cleared his throat. “U-uhm, we were so cool last night huh? Infinite was beatened like a pulp!”

“Y-yeah. 5 against 7. We’re outnumbered but still won. Right Niel?”, CAP told them.

He nudged Niel’s shoulders and signaled him to lift the mood up. Niel awkwardly laughed and touched his nape. “Yeah, we were. B-but it would be cooler when we’re with Ljoe hyung”

 

 “It’s lonely without him”, Ricky half-heartedly chuckled.

Changjo let out a sigh.

 

Chunji and CAP shook their heads in frustration. It was hard to make these kids smile.

They stood up and walked up to their members. “It’ll work out”, both of them said patting their members backs.

“After all, we ARE TeenTop.”, Chunji grinned.

Their faces then curved into a small smile.

 

*I know it’s been hard, but I hope we still stand together as ONE.*, CAP sadly thought to himself.

“How is he?”, Chunji asked Changjo.

“Nothing yet. Still the same.”, he muttered.

 

 

Changjo excused himself from the living room when he heard his phone beep.

------------------------------

1 new message:

From: ~~~~

To: Changjo oppa

 

Hyung, this is Jaehyuk. I’m scared. The weird just happened. Can you visit me in the hospital?

------------------------------

Changjo furrowed his eyebrows in worry. He texted back.

------------------------------

From: Changjo oppa

To: ~~~~

What’s wrong? Isn’t your sister there? Arasseo. I’m going.

------------------------------

 

He hurriedly took his coat and went back to the living room.

 

Ricky was telling the Teen Top boys a story of Ljoe. About that one time, Ljoe almost tried to kill him for ratting him out to the principal. They were all gagging  reminiscing the memory.

Chunji softly smiled. *Ljoe we’re waiting for you. So come back.*

 

On cue, a boy entered the house panting hard.  The boys didn’t hear because of their loudness.

 

 “Hyungs, I’m going to the hospitaaaa---holy !”, Changjo screamed. TeenTop stopped and turned their maknae’s direction. Once they looked, they had surprised looks in their faces.

 

Niel stood up. “Ljoe hyung?”, he asked.

Chunji was staring with his eyes wide. He slapped himself several times. *Wow, prayers come fast*

CAP and the others stared at him unknowingly.

 

Ljoe straightened himself and smirked. “Who did you expect? Of course it’s me you dum dum”.

That’s when Niel collapsed to the floor and fainted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update for you guys! :) Did you like it? Haha. 

Oh, and I wanna greet KAI a Belated Happy Happy Birthday! 

tumblr_mfzdnnHgru1rhwlg4o1_500.gif

 

Yes, YOU! You adorable dance machine! <3

 

Well then subbies, I'll see all of you in my next updates! 

 

tumblr_m8p0dmKHmV1rt0hoio1_400.gif

 

Don't be sad Kai. I'll be back! :D

tumblr_m6jq8kKPbx1rylcego1_250.gif

 

 

 

- angela3414