Laid eyes on you

I Kissed Mr. Snow White!?

 

All of the people present had their mouths agape. The doctor, Nala, her nurse, Jaehyuk, you…and Byunghun’s.

 

*"When you come back to Earth, follow the first one you see. It will lead you to the right path."* Byunghun had set his eyes on you. *Is she what God’s been talking about?*

 

*Am I kissing this dead Byunghun guy!?*

Once you realized you two were taking long eye contact, you snapped back to reality and cut off the kiss.

 

Byunghun stood up and touched his lips. Everyone else stood there in shock.

“Doctor, it’s all set up fo---aaaah!!!!!!!!!”, the nurse screamed as if seeing a ghost. He stared at all of them. Just when he was about to speak up, their late reactions of screams took Byunghun by surprise.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!”

 

The two kids hid themselves on your back. “Noona, I’m scared”, Jaehyuk told you.

“Me too unnie”, said Nala. You grabbed hold of their shaking hands and scooted them closer.

 

You tried to comfort the two kids even though you were also frightened. Fringhtened how? Well for one, you kissed a dead guy. Two, he came to life. Three, he was standing there as if nothing happened.

 

He scanned everybody from head to toe. As he laid his eyes on you, he grinned. *I’ll keep my eye on you*

 

You shivered at his look. He was staring at you like fresh bait..

 

“Uhm son, are you o-okkay?”, the doctor nervously asked.

Byunghun nodded his head, still not taking his eyes off you, “Yeah, I’m perfectly fine”

The nurse narrowed her eyes. Checking every detail of him.

 

“Should I still contact his parents?”, she said.

Byunghun shot her a look. “Don’t.you.dare.”, he told her word per word.

 

He tried to remove all the needles in his body, but the doctor held him back.

Byunghun glared at him and the doctor instinctively moved backwards. “Don’t tell me what to do”

 

He took everything sticking on his body and walked out of the ward.

“~~~~noona, where is he going?”, your little brother asked.

 

“I honestly don’t know.”, you said.

Byunghun smiled *~~~~ , so that’s her name. I’ll see you soon.* He mentally said to himself before fully going out of the ward.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, FAIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! I really don't know what I did in this chapter.

I apologize once again for this booooooring chapter.

I can't seem to concentrate. My cousin's been missing for 4 days now and we have no idea where she is. Not even her friends, classmates or her family know :'( I'm worried to death! Please pray for her. I hope nothing bad happens.

 

 

-angela3414