The Momentous Night

My Best Birthday Ever
The day that I've been waiting for in which I could celebrate the most important time in my life as a woman has finally come. Hours went by as we were preparing from morning till afternoon and now I'm here in the special lounge waiting for my cue as to when I would enter the main event. I felt so nervous since my two best friends took away my phone just to make sure, according to them, that I should get the 'full impact' of my party. 
 
After half an hour, I heard the host taking over the microphone and silence was observed in the crowd. 
 
"Good evening to all of us, I welcome you all to the most eventful time of our charming debutante,  she's no longer the little miss cutie of her family as she now will turn in to a very fine lady that will make her parents proud. So I hope that you are now relax and enjoying the night as I in great honor will introduce to you the people that are very important to our debutante, without them, her life would be empty and unhappy. Let us all give a big round of applause to honor all the people whom she truly loved. Mr. Richard Han and Mrs. Janelle Han the proud parents..." he paused as the crowd cheered
 
"And now…. guests, friends, ladies and gentlemen, let us all stand as we welcome the debutante who now became a refined woman full of elegance and beauty..... Let’s give a big round of applause for our Jasmine Han" the host announced and butterflies were swarming inside my stomach as I stand up and ready to walk down the aisle after opening this grand door.
 
The door opened and I started to walk as the music starts. I was too happy that every seconds become a blur to me as the AVP that was presented, the 18 toasts , candles, butterflies, gifts and treasures happened so fast but I'm really enjoying this moment. Everything went perfectly smooth the only thing missing was him. I still didn't know if he was already here or not.
 
The host announced for the dinner time so I was able to change for the 3rd time my outfit of the night. As I was walking out of my dressing room I noticed that there were men wearing mask roaming the venue. What was that? 
 
I managed to see my two chingu and went to them. "What was that about?" I asked them "What's what? Chingu?" Ash asked as she looked at me "There were men wearing mask, and this isn't a masquerade party?" I asked "well" Ash started but didn't continued "Well?" I asked her but she just look at Jess "Well we really don't know maybe its the staff of the venue that provides services to your guests" Jess Said "Oh" I just answered but I could sense something's not right "Chingu sorry but need to go somewhere else right Jess?" Ash said in a hurried voice. "Yeah! Enjoy your party okay!" Jess said as she was pulled by Ash and they left me alone. Weird
 
After that my assistant pulled me and telling me that the second part of my party will start soon. Then the host announced "So the second part of this event is our impromtu 18 roses..." but before he could continue my two chingu interrupted him and they were whispering frantically. After half a minute the host continued "So as of this moment I will be replaced by this two stunning ladies for this part" as he handed the two microphone to Ash and Jess who glandly accepted it.
 
"Uhmm... Good evening everyone I'm Ash" Ash introduced herself. "And I'm Jess" Jess said "We are Jas's bestfriends" they both said in unison. "So as you all heard awhile ago we will be having the best part of every debut must have" Ash said lively "It is the 18 roses, but the twist of this is that it will be impromtu since you've noticed in the invitations there was no list for it." Jess continued excitedly "So Jess and I will be randomly calling names of handsome gentlemen that will have the priviledge to dance our princess tonight" Ash said "Now we will begin" Jess ended their talks and the music start playing.
 
"First of the eighteen lucky men is the most important person in Jasmine's life, we can call him as her first love" Jess announced and the crowd cheered in curiosity to whom it was even I was surprised of that introduction "Her very own father Mr. Richard Han" she said as she giggled and commented "Ahh you thought it was somebody else right?" And the crowd chuckled as My Dad approached me with a stem of blue rose. My favorite. We danced for sometime and after that Ash and Jess alternately announced the other important men in my life, my cousins Enzo Kim and Niel Kim, my favorite uncle Mr. Alex Song and my close male friend Luhan Xi. I danced with them happily as we had small chats while stepping from right to left and vice versa.
 
"So now we had our first five lucky gentlemen that was able to danced our princess and we still have 13 men left but before we introduced them to you we will have a very short announcement" Ash said 
 
What could that announcement could possibly?