CHAPTER 5.

Victim Of A Foolish Love

Yonghwa Pov :

"annyeonghaseyo." I said as I bowed.

"annyeonghaseyo." she said as she stood up and bowed infront of us.

"So, this is my son in law to be." Mr. Kim said smiling at us. As I keep my head bowed.

"He seems shy." Ms. Kim said.

"How old are you?" Her Dad asked.

"I'm 21." I  answered.

“Your still young."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After awhile we went to the table where the food are already set.

We all sat together as one of there maids call my wife to be .

“You will met her a little bit.” Her mom said, I don’t know either I’ll happy or not.

After than, they came towards to us as they all sitted.

As I lifted my head………I was a bit suprice, when I saw those beautiful girls. I think I saw them somewhere before, I don’t know but I think I already meet them………I bowed my head once again and turn to look my mom and asked me.

“Are you ok, my son?” she asked.

“Yes, mom.” I lied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Girl’s pov :

We all went to the table were hyoyeon’s mom called us. As we all reached the dining room, we all curious who’s this mysterious guy who will marry our sister, as he lifted this head………or eyes wided and suprice………we cannot believe that the guy on the bar are one of hyoyeon’s husband.  We always think that we just mistaken, maybe he’s not ……

“Unnie, I think. He’s the guy on the bar.” Yoona whispered.

“Ya, he is.” Jessica replied.

“is he going to marry hyoyeon.” Sooyoung said.

“I don’t know, well. I hope not.” Taeyeon too.

“Girl’s are you, ok?” hyoyeon’s dad asked as he caught us whispering .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon Pov :

I fastly walk towards to the dinning room, I sat next on my mom as I all notice that the girls are looking at me with there wide eyes. There pointing something using there pout lips but I don’t get it and ignored them as I look at the guy who just sitting infront of me. I look at him just a seconds than turn to look at my dad.

“Hyoyeon, meet your husband.” Dad said as I stood up and bowed infront of him.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” I said. I still bow my head and he stood up and bowed at me.

I look at him and he look at me, soon our eyes meet each other. I don’t know either I react that I already meet him or pretend like it’s my first time to see him, I sat smiled at him in a plastic way and sat. I turn a glance on my friends as all of them are looking at me, all them are giving me a sign saying. “HE”S YOUR HUSBAND.” They said. as I sight deeply, soon mother notice me.

“Are you ok?” she said.

“Yes,” I said in nervous.

“Let’s eat.” My dad said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyoyeon’s pov :

All of us already done eating, My parent’s and Yonghwa’s parents are now discusting our marriage.

I walk towards to the pool as I look at the beautiful view and smelling the air towards on me,

I can’t still believe that the guy on the bar and the one who took my ity is the one whom I’ll married with. I can still not believe is this coincedience or our just fate bring us here.

I feel that this is something unfair, they did let me finish my study and choose to married with the guy who I hate the most. I think this is the worst life I ever had. My parents and that guy will regret everything, what do they think of me a toy? Who they will just use whenever they want. I’ll not let that happen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa Pov :

My parents where busy talking about our marriage when I feel bored and still suprice for what I see.

I never wanted to get married yet. But somehow I feel uneasy whenever they talk about our marriage infront of me .

I notice that my bride to be are not with us, I look at her everywhere and I saw her in the pool. I realize that she’s beautiful and I could feel that she have a nice personalities and she seems quiet.

I came closer to her but I think she’s thingking something .

“So, your going to be my wife………Coincedience right?” I said as I chuckled.

She stood up and sight. “It was nice to meet you.” She said as she offered her hand.

“It was nice to meet you too.” I said as we shake hands.

“I’m sorry, if I treat you bad way the first time we met.” She said not glancing at me.

“It’s ok. I think, I’m the one who will says sorry to you since offend you.” I replied.

“I know, you don’t want yet to get get married………You also suprice?.....” she asked.

“Yes, I was suprice at first……I don’t why, but I feel nervous today.”

“Me too.”

“If our parents planned this wedding and suprice us, I think we also need to suprice them.”

"What do you mean."

"I've already Decide to agree and marry you."

"WHAT?" She Yelled.  "Ya , Are you out of your mind. You've just agree with there decisions."

"Of course. I don’t have choice."

“You allow them to ruined your life?” she said sarcastic and raise this eye brow.

“Don’t worry I have a plan……I already planned this before I hear the news.”

“THAN, what isn’t it?”

"We are going to marry each other and pretend that we want each other.”

“Are you crazy……? Huh?....”

“Since we are the youngest in our family, I’m sure they will give they all treasures to us and than let’s go in other country and get divorce. We will go back here in korea and pretend that we both cheated.

"They are not stupid to gave there everything to us and you don’t even know my father."

"Don’t worry, i’m good to that kind of situation.”

“Mr. Jung, don’t compare you father to my father………I’ll tell you the truth, You might regret this if you will content him.”

“Are you afraid?”

“He almost kill me because I’ve always have a troubles……So, if I were you let’s stop this.”

“Trust me.”

She smirked. "Your really kidding me right , MR. JUNG YONGHWA?"

"Ms. Jung Hyoyeon, if you don't agree with my plans we are died. What are we supposed to do."

"MOLLA.”

Than we become awkward and silence.......silence........silence......silence.....

"Have you been in acting.?” i spoked.

"Yeh, Wae?"

"We need to act like real happily couple………so that our parents will believe us and than after that we get into our divorce."

"You know what, Mr. Jung . You will do everything just to make sure that we will separate each other.” She said in way of rugged.

"Of course." I nooded. “I still need to enjoy mylife.” I added.

“Than, lets us just stop this plan.”

“Why you always be so negative in everything I says, my plan was a great idea.”

“if you really want us to get separated…..let us just don’t mind each others actions….ok? that’s all….. do what ever you want and I don’t care for that and I’ll do what I want and you will not care for that…..ok? Mr. Jung?” she said…..as I agree with her.