chapter 2 ~ we meet again ,.

Dating the annoying Kingka~

YOU POV

'"ugh.. what's wrong with everyone praising the stupid kingka?!  they're not even that awesome.. "  I said to Eunji. " I know you're pissed about that.. but seriously.. You should contrl yourself.." She answer. "UGHH.. whatever.. "  i walk to calss with Eunji, without knowing someone bump into me AGAIN! "Jeez.. What's with everybody today?!! Ya!--" I look up and saw a group of boys standing in front me. "Ya newbie.. aren't you have eyes to see?!" a guy said. "Ya.. Chunji hyung calm." the blonde one said. After the blonde one said, he looks at me and said "ah.. This newbie huh? I thought I already see you bumping into me.. where's your eyes.." he said. Eunji helped me to stand up I mouthed her 'thanks'. "uhh.. sorry with my friends attitude.. she didn't mean to.." Eunji bow to them. "aww.. Eunji-ah.. It's alright.." the chunji guy said to her. 'WTF?!' i thought in my mind. "Ya.. Who do you think you are?! kingka in this school?! I know you're all are kingka, but seriously.. its just freaking annoying.." I said mocking them. "jinnie-ah.. calm down.. " eunji whisper to me. Then the blondie one come to me and say "really? you thought we are annoying?! pfft.. please,, you're the one that annoy US.. " he said to me before i could argue with him he ontinue what he said "IF we see you again.. you'll get it from us or me.." he warn me and glare to me before leave me and Eunji. "uggh.. idiott~!!" I said "See.. I told you not to mess with them.. especially tht L.Joe.." she said and pat my shoulder. "ughh.. I just can't stand them.." I said and walk to class with her. 

after the lunch the teacher come to class with someone. okay. strange.. why would new student come after class?! waaiit.. it's not.. He's L.. who's  that? L.joe? maybe.. "okkaay.. You're dead meat now.." Eunji warn me. "oh my god.." I said. "okay class.. today we have Mr. byunghun in our class.. He'll be in here untill the the end of semester.." the teacher said. I choked my own saliva and whisper to eunji "what.. till the end of semester..?!" She just nod. "okay.. Where do you want to sit?" the teacher ask to him. He smirk and said "over there..." he point at the seat that Eunji sit. "mwo?! You can't just sit here.. " I said to him. again.. he's just smirking. "Eunji.. please move to empty seat over there.." the teahcer say to her.. "Take care Jinnie-ah.." she wishper to me before she leave. That stupid L.joe come to Eunji seat *well no longer* and sit on it. "well hello Lee Hyojin.. We meet again.. I already said right.. You'll get from Teen top or me.." he said. I smirk and said "fine then.. whatever.." I talked back to him.

TO BE CONTINUE

How was it? Bad or Good? :/

Comment and Subscribe please,.. ^^

NO SILENT READER!

THANKS.. LOVE U~ <3