-Chapter 1-

Dating the annoying Kingka~

YOUR POV

I woke up in the morning and find my Brother cook  me some breakfast. We live together since we move to Seoul. "Jinnie-ah~ breakfast is ready.." my brother call me "Nae oppa.. " I answer. I go to bathroom and change my pajama , after that i went to kitchen to check on my brother. "Seems delicious~" I say to my brother and stood behind him.  "why thanks~" he answer. well~ sometimes he can be a bit annoying, i thought in my mind. I started to eat my breakfast, "ya.. Tomorrow is ur first day at school right?" he asked "hmm.. Yup.. why?" "Naah~ better you prepared it.." he smile and mess my hair, I giggle in respond. "okay oppa.." I smile.

-THE NEXT DAY-

your POV

"yah.. irreona.." I heard my brother said. "ugh.. I'm still sleepy oppa.." I back to sleep. "irreonaaaa~~" he tickles me. "YAh~!" I throw my pillow at him. "ouch.. Finally you're awake.. Get ready.. today is your firstd day at school." he said and leave my room. I go to bathroom and preparing for school. As i finish preparing i go to kitchen and ssee my brother. "Here.. eat it.." He give me a breakfast "thanks oppa.." I smile. As i finish eat breakfast, "Oppa.. I'm leaving noww.." I go outside my house and going to school. As i reach the school gate, someone's bump into me. "ouch.." I fall to the ground. "ya.. It's hurt you know.." I stand up " YA?!  you're just newbie here.. and you dare to call me with "YA"?! where's your eyes newbie?!" the person yell at me. 'pssh boys..' I thought. "Sorry for bumping you.." I bow and continue walking to school. Ugh.. Who did he think he is?! what an annoying guy.. 

As the bell ring, teacher show me my class, "good morning class, today we have new student.." She looks at me "You may introduce yourself" she continue "Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Lee Hyojin, Nice to meeting you all.. hope we could get along.." I bow. "Okay Mrs. Hyojin.. You may sit beside.. Mrs.Eunji.." As i heard the name, I widen my eyes "Mrs.Eunji, please raise your hand.." SHe raise her hand and I walk toward her. "Jinnie~!! I didn't expect you're here.." she smiled "Me too Eunnie-ah.." I smile back at her. As the time goes on, finallyi t's lunch time already, "Jinnie-ah.. Let's eat lunch together,.." She said to me "Sure.." I reply her. As we reach the canteen, i saw a bunch of guy sitting and eat their lunch.. "Oh them? They're Kingka in this school.. ugh.. They're just annoying.." She said and rolled her eyes. "You see that blondie guy? He is the most annoying of the other member.. They call themselves Teen Top.." she explained to me.. "ah.. i see,, wait.. That blondie guy is the one who bumping at me and yell to me.." I walk with her to our table. "really? girl.. You'll gonna be dead meet if you mess with him again.." she warn me.. I smirk "who is he? he just a stupid kingka who wants all the attention.." I said to her. "Fine then,... If that what's you want.." She reply and sigh.

CHAPTER 1 IS UPPP~!!! :D

please subscribe and Comment.. ^^

LOVE U ALL...~!!