One: Korea for Good

Pretending or Truth ?

Chapter One: Korea for Good

 

 

~~

Flight 7956 from San Francisco, California is now landing. Please fasten your seatbelts.”

Aliyah woke from the voice on the intercom. She hurriedly fastened her seatbelt. She looked around and saw the same passengers she rode with from California. It was a long ride and she felt tired. She looked outside and saw the airport ahead. This made her smile. Finally, Korea!, she thought happily.

She felt really happy returning to her home country. It’s been almost 15 years since she last saw Korea. She missed the Korean food, the streets, and the ambiance of this nation. She was four years old when she moved to America. She often communicated with her cousins in Korea who are now international stars. She lived with them in California and they have been the best people in her life. And she’s very proud of them.

“Miss,” a flight attendant approached her. “It’s time to go.”

That’s when she realized that all the passengers were already outside the plane. She was wandering too much. She nodded and followed her on the way out.

It was already spring time and the air was still cold. When she left Korea, it was autumn. She felt as if the weather itself was saying goodbye to her. She was just four that time, but she already knew what it felt like to be left alone or to leave.

There were many signboards at the arrival area. She looked for the one for her but there wasn’t any who has “Aliyah Jung” on it.

“Miss,” an airport guard approached her. “Are you Miss Aliyah Jung?”

She nodded, confused of course. Is he the one who’ll welcome me?, she thought, slightly disgusted.

“Your cousin is waiting for you,” he said which made Aliyah smile in delight. “Please follow me.”

He led the way going into a VIP room. He opened the door for her and she thanked him.

She looked around the room and saw girl with a petite body and looks like a Barbie doll. “JESSICA UNNIE!!” She cried and ran to hug her.

Jessica laughed at the action of Aliyah. Of course, Aliyah can’t help but feel excited and relieved that Jessica fetched her.

Aliyah broke the hug. “Oh my god, I miss you!”

Jessica laughed. “I miss you too, little sizzy.” She ruffled her hair.

Aliyah then noticed that it was only Jessica in the room. “Where is Jungsoo?” she was pertaining to Krystal, Jessica’s sister.

Jessica smiled sadly at her. “She’s busy with their new album.”

Aliyah frowned.

“But we’re going to meet her later!” Jessica said excitedly. Aliyah nodded.

“Let’s go?” Jessica asked her. Aliyah nodded and they went out of the airport.

~~

It took them 30 minutes with the help of the airport guard and SNSD’s manager before they could go out of the airport safely. SNSD’s success was really phenomenal. Everywhere, someone would recognize them.

“Where are you staying?” Jessica asked Aliyah as soon as they settled themselves in the van.

Aliyah shook her head. “I don’t know. Maybe a hotel for a while then I’ll go looking for some flat- I mean apartment near the city.”

“Aishh! You could stay with us, you know,” Jessica offered.

Aliyah’s eyes widened. “With the eight other girls?”

Jessica nodded. This would be a sone’s dream but Aliyah wasn’t a sone. She wasn’t even close to any of them.

Aliyah shrugged. “I can’t… I mean, you know me, Jess.”

“C’mon Al,” Jessica insisted. “It’s for you too, you know. They would like you.”

Aliyah sighed. She knew Jessica’s right. “Fine.”

“YES!” Jessica celebrated.

*Beeeep*

Jessica’s phone suddenly rang. She just stared at it.

“Who’s that?” Aliyah asked. “Why don’t you open it?”

Jessica shook her head and turned off her phone. She looked at Aliyah and smiled. “Nothing.” And turned away.

Who could that be?, Aliyah thought.

~~

Neo gateum saram tto eopseo..

The PDs and staffs clapped. Super Junior bowed to them. “Thank you for your hardwork!”

Kyuhyun quickly drank water from his bottle. He was feeling sick and the director didn’t allow him to join the dance version of their new song. He put the bottle away and followed his hyungs going to their waiting room.

Leeteuk suddenly patted his back. “Are you okay, Kyu?”

Kyuhyun nodded and rolled his eyes. “I’m not an old ahjussi like you.”

Leeteuk whacked his head.

“Aishh hyung!” Kyuhyun complained. “you know I’m not feeling well.”

“Tss. I’m not old!” Leeteuk glared at him.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. “Fine.”

They went together inside the waiting room and saw the other guys. They were into their own conversations: Heechul talking someone on the phone; Ryeowook and Yesung feeding Yesung’s pet turtle, ddangkoma; Sungmin talking with Siwon; Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong talking about their dance part. He noticed Donghae not paying much attention. He was texting someone on the phone but he seemed not to get any reply. Kyuhyun saw hurt in his eyes.

Leeteuk joined Sungmin and Siwon. Kyuhyun sat by himself on the couch. He then noticed a letter under his cellphone. Who would give him a letter? Curiously, he pulled out the letter and read it.

Kyu-pa,

I know you might hate me. I’m really sorry. I’m really really sorry. I can’t help it. Please.

-J

Kyuhyun crumpled the paper and threw it in the basket.

“What’s that?” Yesung, who the nearest to him, asked. Ryeowook looked at him too.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “my gibberish writings,” he lied.

Yesung nodded. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and rested his head on the couch. When will she stop?, he thought angrily.

~~

“Are you sure they’re going to agree?” Aliyah asked nervously. They were already in the hallway to SNSD’s dorm.

Jessica rolled her eyes. “Of course they would, duh!”

Aliyah just shut .

They were already infront of the unit when the door opened and a small, chinky-eyed and white-skinned girl went out.

“Oh Taeyeon unnie!,” Jessica called. “Good thing you’re here.”

Taeyeon? Ow. SNSD’s leader. She looks….. strict?, Aliyah thought.

Taeyeon looked from Jessica to Aliyah then Jessica again. “Yeah, why?”

Jessica introduced them to each other. “This is my cousin, Aliyah. Aliyah this is SNSD’s leader, Taeyeon.”

“Annyeonghaseo~” Aliyah bowed. Taeyeon bowed back and smiled. “Annyeong.”

“Is she the one you’re saying who will stay here?” Taeyeon turned to Jessica.

Jessica nodded. Taeyeon smiled at Aliyah. “Great! Let’s go inside!” she said excitedly.

Aliyah sighed and followed them That went well. She is kind, she thought.

They went inside the dorm. All of the furniture were in pink. She raised her eyebrows.

“Fans gift, most of them,” Jessica whispered to her. That’s why. The house looked like an ordinary dorm but it was all in pink and clean.

“Girls! Come here!” Taeyeon called her members. They were all watching a movie a moment ago. Seven girls quickly went to their spot.

“Aliyah,” Taeyeon looked at Aliyah. “meet SNSD.”

One by one the members introduced themselves.

“Hi! I’m Sunny!”

“Tiffany!”

“Hyoyeon here.”

“Sooyoung!”

“Hi I’m Yuri.”

“Yoona.”

“Seohyun.”

Aliyah bowed to them. “Annyeong. I’m Aliyah Jung.”

The girls smiled and waved at her, welcomingly.

Taeyeon looked at Aliyah. “Welcome to SNSD’s life, Aliyah.”

~~

 

 

Hello everyone! is someone stil reading this? hehe. anyway, here's another chapter. I kinda have zoned out from writing a while ago because I did my enrollment papers. and I'm enrolled! I'm already on my second year in college! :)

My plot keep on changing. I hope it's for the best.

Anywhooo. Comment & Subscribe after reading, okay? :]

If you have problems, you guys can talk to me :]