When this door closes, another one opens

Thanks to...

 Omona..kamsamida for reading the 1st chapter ^__^ it's almost 4AM here and I'm trying to write the second chapter...yeah,I know, kinda late,but anyway... I'm a night bird lol....anyway enjoy ^__^


 On the plane, 5 minutes before it'll take off.

    - Omo, I can't believe we are actually going to Korea! I said almost in tears.

   - YA! Why are you acting like this? Flor asked with curiosity. We have been planning this for weeks and you still don't believe?

   - Well, it's actually hard to do that, especially that now I can be free and I won't depend on anyone. Never again.

   - You know that quote "When a door closes, another one opens.", right? So now it's time to close the door to your past and open the one to your future, Flor said.

    'She's right. I need to do that. I have to move on. I'm sorry...mum...Nikky...but I had to leave you in order to live my dream. But I promise someday I'll bring you with me. Just wait...'  While I was thinking that, the plane took off. 'Goodbye...'

    - You're right, I said cheerfully. And in order to do that we really need to do something first, I turned with a smile on my face.

    - And what's that?

    - We have to pick our Korean names, I told her seriously.

    - LOL! Seriously, Alex, we have almost a day to pick our names, don't worry, she laughed.

    - Well, I'm going to pick mine now, I said while opening my laptop. Hmm...let's see...oh, I really like this name: YUN BAE. What do you think?

    - It sounds nice. Yun=Melody & Bae=Inspiration. I think it's the most suitable. Your source of inspiration is music and you love writing lyrics. Yep, perrfect. Now let me see, she said & took my laptop. Hmm..this one is good...and that one...what do you think of this: SHIN HANA ?

    - Shin=Faith & Hana=Flower or Flor. Good one. I think those names represent us ^__^ So...nice to meet you, Shin Hana!

    - Nice to meet you, too, Yun Bae! she emphasized and we both started to laugh. I'm going to borrow your laptop for a while, ok? I need to see if there's anything new, I heard her saying while she was already on allkpop reading.

    - Ok. I'm going to listen to some music, I said searching for my kinda old phone that I loved a lot. 'Hmm...that's strange...why is suddenly so quiet?' but before I could finish my thought I heard Hana screaming.

    - What? What happened? Are you hurt? I asked her very worried. Are you okay?

    - Yeah yeah, I'm okay...don't worry.. I'm just too excited... BEAST is going to be in Singapore in the same time with us. They are going to perform on Singapore Youth Olympic. Maybe we'll meet them at the airport. I want to see Hyunseung! she pouted.

    - Ya! Stop dreaming! Aish, you're too cute when you pout! What am I going to do with you? I pinched her cheeks.

    - If you don't stop it, you're gonna be so dead, she stuck her tongue and returned to the laptop. You know, it doesn't do any harm if you fangirl once in a while over kidols.

    - I don't have time for that. I have more important things to do like writing music. And besides I don't like them for their looks, but for their music, dance and the effort they put in what they do. 

   - Yun Bae, you need to have some fun. You really need to date and fall in love.

   - I don't have time for something like that. I don't need it. Plus if I want to have a pet, I'll buy it from the pet shop.

   - That's cruel. Honestly, I hope to find someone who loves me and someone for you, too.

   - Kamsa, but no. I've just got my freedom. I don't want to lose it again. I'm gonna live my life like I want.

   - Be your way, but you know: nobody knows what the future will bring, so be careful, Hana said mysteriously.

   - Hahaha, if you say so. Now let me sleep, will you? Wake me when we arrive in Singapore.

   - Yeah, sleep. I'm going to read some fanfics meanwhile.


   5AM and I finally finished it ^__^ hmmm...maybe not too interesting, but anyway....

   BEAST were in Singapore on August 13 ^__^ so yeah I'm writing from that day on ^__^ I have my own plans kkk

   Btw, who do you want Hana to be with? Hyunseung, since she was fangirling over him? or other kidol? tell me your opinion ^__^

   Dear readers, please just bear in there cuz I'm gonna update chapter 3 today^___^