my questions to you my love....

My 4 darlings

 

Yesung P.O,V

 

Do you remember, the first time we meet?

 

Do you remember our first date?

 

Do you remember the time I swallowed your engagement ring by accident and we had to spend the night at the hospital where I propose to you after getting the all clear?

 

Remember what you said to me after I propose to you?  You said to me, no matter what happens I’m not accepting this ring not after what it had just been through.

 

Remember the days our children were born? The teeth marks you gave me? The first time we hold our twins and little Dong-ye?

 

I remember all this things, every last single memories, it will never end, your husky voice, your laughter, the way you sleep, cry and especially the love you give to your 4 darlings.

 

Never I have seen you go mad, get angry at me for not helping you around the house, ruin dinner because of my cooking skills or scream at the kids or me because you simply loved us with all your heart.

 

There are no words that your 4 darlings could describe to tell you how much we love and appreciate you during the happy, sad, tough and crazy time together as a couple ,mother, wife and family.

 

There’s no turning back time but if there was one, the only thing I would change would be that it was me that pushed you 4 to safely. I t was me that saved your lives. I t was me who was telling you and the children not cry, be brave and smile.

 

I wish it was you instead of me standing right in front of your grave with our children celebrating what would have been our eighth year since we meet, dated and as girlfriend and boyfriend.

 

I’m going to follow my dreams just as you made me promise when you were thirteen. Don’t worry about the kids, they going to be fine, they want you to know that they will always love and support each other no matter what life throws at them, just like their umma.

 

I’m going to make you proud and I promise as soon as our C.D comes out you will be the first person to know about it. Hyorin, you will always be in our hearts, always and forever.

 

Your 4 darlings

 

KISS KISS

 

08/04/12