CHAPTER 8

Touch - The Fourth Project

 

“Jinyoung-sshi?! Why…what…”

“I know. You’re invisible.”

“H-How do you know?”

Jinyoung bit his lip.

“I…am like you.”

“Like me?”

“Yes. Like you.”

An awkward silence fell between them. They hadn’t spoken to each other in a long time, after all. They hardly ever spoke before anyway due to him being scared of Suzy.

“What happened?”

“Well…”

“Can you help me?”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know anything. I need your help as much as you need mine.”

“Why? Are you against me like everyone else?”

“No. P-Please understand.”

“Well I don’t. Don’t approach me if you’re just going to give me false hope.”

“I didn’t mean it like that…”

“Look I’m sorry. It’s just that I have low patience right now. I’m not in the best mood, so see me sometime later. Please.”

Jinyoung stared at Suzy’s back as she became smaller, smaller and smaller until he couldn’t see her anymore. Suzy… Jinyoung smiled at himself. At least she wasn’t on the bad side of Suzy. He never was, but everyone was considered on her bad side even if they had interaction at all.

Time passed and soon, Jinyoung had the guts to approach Suzy again.

“Ah…Suzy-sshi.”

“Oh. Hi Jinyoung-sshi.”

Once again, a silence fell between them and it was killing Jinyoung.

“Suzy-sshi. I might be able to help you. Friends?”

“Ok…friends…”

Suzy was confused by Jinyoung’s random request, but she agreed anyway. She had to start somewhere after all. I’m sorry. I just need a reason to be close to you.

Friends they agreed to be and friends they became. It took a while to fill in the silences, but they got through and became the best of friends.

“Suzy, this is Jaebum. He can see you too since he’s been invisible too.”

“Wait…Jinyoung oppa. How did you become invisible in the first place?”

Jinyoung’s face whitened.

“I-I-um. I’ll tell you some other time. Anyway this is my friend, Jaebum. He used to be invisible, so he can see us…”

~

“You like her, don’t you?”

“J-Jaebum. Please.”

“Come on. I know this. Trust me. She’s not for you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N As you can tell, I'm really liking JJ Project. ^^ I really wanted someone from JYP, so yeah, I chose him.