Stumbling Across AFF

Idol Chat

 

Mir was lonely. The other members of MBLAQ were punishing him for eating the last of the Kimchi in the fridge. So, they locked him in his room with nothing to do.

Luckily, Mir had his laptop.

He started looking at pictures of himself on the internet and when he found one he liked, he instantly clicked on it. Underneath the picture was a website that was colored with green and white. It looked like there was a story about him there so he clicked on the website.

The website was called AsianFanFics.

He didnt particularly like the story he was reading sh he went to the chat room to meet his fans there.

 

 SuperShineeGen: ANYONE HERE?!!?

HyunYoung: LE GAY ROMEOS AREEE!!

SungYeogiIsDongho: YEA! WE'RE BACK!

SungYeongiIsDongho: DID YOU MISS HE GEN?

HyunYoung: YEOGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

SungYeogiIsDongho: HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN *GLOMPS HYUN*

SuperShineeGen: YEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGGGGIIIIIIIIIIIII *GLOMPS YEOGI* YES I MISSED YOU!

Mir: Who are you people?

SuperShineeGen: MIRRRR HTFRSHGSH MIRRRRR!!!

HyunYoung: MIRRRRR

SungYeogiIsDongho: GEN DONT SCARE THE POOR BOY!

SuperShineeGen: SHHHHH YEOGIIIII IM TALKING TO MIR

SungYeongiIsDongho: WELL IM TALKNIG TO MINHO.

HyungYoung: NO IM TALKING TO MINHO.

SungYeongiIsDongho: WELL MINHO LIVES UNDER MY BED SO SHHHH.

SungYeogiIsDongho: WAIT HOW DID YOU GET UNDER MY BED?

HyunYoung: I LIVE UNDER YOUR BED TOO!

SungYeogiIsDongho: SINCE WHEN?!!?

Mir: Um..

SuperShineeGen: Mir, dont get weirded out by them..

HyunYoung: GEN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GAY ROMEOS!! ARE YOU LEAVING US?

"So, this girl named Gen is in a group calledThe Gay Romeo's

 

with the girls Yeogi and Hyun..." Mir thought aloud.

SuperShineGen: OF COURSE IM NOT LEAVING YOU FOR MIR. I JUST LIKE MIR BETTER.

Mir smiled at the thought that she liked him better than her friends. He knew it was cruel but he couldn't help it.

Joon suddenly came into the room and Mir quickly minimised the tab.

"What are you doing, Mir?" He asked, "You are supposed to be doing nothing. thats your punishment."

Mir didnt say anything and he sat there as Joon took his laptop and left the room with it.

As soo as Joon left, Mir started freaking out.

"What is he sees what i was doing!? They won't stop teasing me for weeks!" Thought Mir.

Mir just sat on his bed and thouhg what he would do.

In the other room, Joon was opening that laptop to see what Mir was doing.

"What is this website?" He asked himself.

"Might as well find out!" He thought, switching the guest name from Mir to Joon.

Joon: Hi! MBLAQ's Joon here! Sorry if Mir bothered you. He's not supposed to be on the internet.

SuperShineeGen: O.O

HyunYoung: WAEEEEE? WE LIKE MIR!!

SungYeogiIsDongho: HI JOON!