Chapter 8 ^^

PHOTOGRAPHY

myungsoo POV

i wake up because of my alarm~ quickly, my hand reached my phone to off the alarm because i don't want soojung, who still sleeping soundly in my embrace awake by that alarm~ i her hair gently and study her face carefully~ *she look so pretty even when she's sleeping~ i hope that i can be in this position forever~ *. after stealing another kiss from her, i get up from the bed to wash my face~ i grab my sweater and mp3 to go for my daily morning routine~ after i go out, i text soojung telling her that i'm going for a jog~

___________________________

soojung POV

*it feels so soft and warm~ wait a minute!! soft and warm!!* i open my eyes to see that i'm in the bedroom and not my study room~ "how can i get in here??" i mumbled softly~ "does my sleepwalking disease happening again??" it's weird for me to say this, but when i am 10 years old, daddy said that he found me walking out from my room still sleeping heading to the stairs~ at that time, he just finish working on some paper and heading to his bedroom~ fortunately he's there if not i might not be walking anymore~ it happens for few times and each time i'm just lucky~ i get up from bed and wash my face~ after that, i went downstairs to look for myungsoo oppa but he's not there~ i check my phone when i noticed a message from him~

to: my fiancee soojung

fr: your fiance myungsoo

i go for a jog~ i'll be back soon~

after reading his message, i grab my apron and tied my hair into a high bun~ i decided to make pancake for breakfast because that is what we have for now~ mommy didn't buy enough groceries for me to cook~ i need to ask oppa to buy the groceries with me later~ after finish with the mixture, i the stove to heat up the pan and start making the pancake~

______________________________

author POV

while soojung is busy cooking, myungsoo came home.

"i'm home~" he walk to the kitchen when he smell something good.

"what are you doing soojung??" he asked~

"owh you're back~ i'm making some pancake~" show the pancake that is done

"want me to help??"

"erm... help me set up the table please~"

"ok~" he went to the cabinet and taking out the plates, cups and cutleries~ then, he went to the fridge taking out the milk, juice and syrup when he notice that the fridge is mostly empty~ he set it up on the table and when he finished, soojung had finished making the pancakes.

"here are the pancakes~" soojung bring it to the table "oppa, you eat first, i'm going to take shower~" when soojung walk away, myungsoo get up and grab her wrist.

"eat with me please~" he showed her his puppy eyes which soojung can't resist too.

*let out a big sigh* "ok~" they're eating in silence until soojung said something.

"we need to buy the groceries~"

"i think so~ are you free today after school??"

"i've got class until 3 today~ oppa??"

"my class is until 4~ is it ok for you to wait then we when shopping together~"

"ok~" they finish eating like that~ when soojung want to clean the dish, myungsoo insist on doing it~

"it's ok soojung, let me do it~ you go and get ready to school~" he push soojung to the stairs.

"ok~ i'll take my shower first~" soojung went upstairs and headed to the bathroom.

when soojung finished showering, myungsoo had finished with the dishes and waiting for her to go out.

"finally~" myungsoo let out a big sigh.

"oops mianhe if i take a long time~" soojung get out from the bathroom with towel on her hand trying to dry her hair.

"it's ok~ do you want me to help you with that??" myungsoo pointing at the towel as he walk closer to soojung~

soojung take a few step back " no! it's ok! i can do it by myself~ oppa just go take your shower~" soojung push myungsoo to the bathroom and close the door.

"this oppa is getting weird every time" soojung mumbled to herself, after finish drying her hair she go to her study room to take her bag.

while she's still in her study room, "soojung-ah, soojung where are you??" myungsoo call for her.

"i'm here~ wae oppa??" she walk out from her study room. her eyes widdened to see the view in front of her because myungsoo just come out with towel around his waist and his wet hair.

"arghh!!!" she's screaming,she's blushing with the sight and quickly ran inside her study room back.

"why did she screaming??" myungsoo qustioned himself when he realised that he only wearing a towel. he quickly ran back inside the room and wear his clothes~

"pabo kim myungsoo!!!" he scold himself for being careless about this thing.

after finish with the clothes, myungsoo went to check on soojung. "soojung-ah~" fortunately she's still in her study room.

"ne~" soojung answered him

"can you please start the car first??" he gave the car key~

"ne~ i'll wait for you in the car then~" she grab her bag and went to the car~

while for myungsoo, he still need to take his book and bag~

after few minutes, myungsoo went out of the house with his bag and books~

he went inside his car and soojung help him to put his books and bag at the back~

he drive the car towards soojung school~ 

after 10 minutes, they arrive near her school~ soojung doesn't want the others to see her with myungsoo so she ask him to just drop her there~

"thank you oppa for the ride~" she gave him a warm smile

"it's my job anyway~" before she walk out further from the car, myungsoo went after her and pull her arm and peck her cheek~

soojung was shocked and blush at the same time~ 

"bye bye soojung~ i'll pick you up today~" he went inside the car and drove away~

after few seconds, soojung gain back her concious and walk to her school and went straight to her class~

_____________________________

fast forward~

soojung pov

5 minutes left until school finish~ plus an hour till i can go home~ can day be more better?? i can't even concentrate in class with things happened this morning plus with my slight headache~ why did i keep on having headache this few days?? the day is still far if i'm not mistaken~ thank goodness i sit a little back near the window so the teacher didn't notice that i've been spacing out~

ding dong ding dong~

the bells ring so i quickly pack my things and went to the library for a little revision~ sulli had to go home early so i studied there alone~ while i'm busy doing my revision, a call come in~ i look at the screen and it show myungsoo name~

sj: yeoboseyo~

ms: soojung-ah~ where are you??

sj: i'm in the library~ wae oppa?? 

ms: i'm here at the gate~ my class got cancelled today~

sj: owh~ wait a minute~ i'll come out~

ms: ok~ 

i pack all my things and walk out of the library~ when i open the door, myungsoo oppa already in front of me smiling widely~

"soojung~ annyeong ^^"

"oppa what are you doing here?? what if the others see you??" i ask while greeted my teeth

"don't worry no one see me walk in here~"

"whatever~ are we going straight to the market??"

"yup but before that let's grab something to eat first~" i haven't eat yet too

"ok~ you're the one who drive anyway~"

"let's go" he grab my hand. i try to let my hand go but his grip is too strong for me.

he drove both of us to the ddeokbokki shop again. i must admit that the ddeokbokki in here is delicious. that must be the reason why he like it here and the ahjumma is friendly too. after our lunch, he drive again to the supermarket which located near our house. 

______________________________

"did you have the list??" myungsoo ask his fiancee

"here~ i wrote it this morning but i think there's still a lot of thing missing from

 the list" she gave him the list she wrote

"let's see~" he read the list loudly so that both of them can heard it.

vegetables

fruits

milk

eggs

rice

EVOO

chicken

meat

peanut butter

chilli paste

orange juice

...

"is there anything i missed??" she ask him

"i'm not sure either. let's just find all this things and maybe something will popup in our mind"

"ok~" he volunteered to push the trolly while she's looking for the things. 

after 2 hours, they finally finished buy all the things needed. while walking to their car myungsoo got a call.

ms: yeoboseyo~

mr kim: yeoboseyo myungsoo-ah~

ms: ne dad??

mr kim: i need your help tonight

ms: what is it now dad??

mr kim: please replace me for Samsung's Party tonight~

ms: again!?

mr kim: something important come out and I can't go there~ you can bring Soojung if you want~

ms: arasso~ i'll go~

mr kim: on then i'll ask mr lee to text you the detail~ thank you bye bye~

ms: bye dad~

he hang up the phone and sigh loudly.

"waeyo oppa??" Soojung ask in curious when they're in the car

"dad want me to replace him for tonight again~" he smile weakly at her

"then what's wrong if uncle want you to replace him??"

"it's not an easy task~ and i'm sorry i can't eat dinner with you today~"

"it's ok~ i understand that anyway work comes first~"

after helping bring in all the groceries they bought earlier, myungsoo went to the bathroom to take his shower and getting ready for the event tonight. soojung still in the kitchen keeping all the groceries when someone ring the bell. she open the door and a guy is outside wearing a neat black suit.

"may i help you??" she smile at him

"good evening miss jung~ i'm here for mr kim" he bow lightly at her

"you must be mr lee right?? uncle's secretary"

"yes i am~" he smile at her

"come in~ i'll call myungsoo for you" she let him in and give him a glass of juice.

she went to her room and see that myungsoo is struggling wearing his tie.

"oppa~ mr lee is here" she slowly walk to him

"ok~ i'll be ready in a minute" he said that while still trying to wear his tie

"do you want me to help you with that??" she point at the tie

"naah, it's ok i can manage it" 

"like i would believe it~ here let me help you" she grab the tie and tie it for him

in a minute she finished it,

"i'm done~" she smile at him and help him wearing his suit

"thank you~" he grab his phone and went down with soojung trail after him

"let's go mr lee~ i don't wanna be late" mr lee walk out from the house to the car

"don't wait for me ok~ i might be late~" he kissed her forehead and went away to the party

_____________________________

first of all i'm sorry for not updating for months, i'm having some problem editing this chapter~

for the new subscribers thank you so much~