No More Lonely Christmas [ONESHOT]

No More Lonely Christmas

 

I was just a mere fan for 3 years of Jang Wooyoung. I started liking him when i was 15 years old. And now, I'm 18 years old, still a fan of Jang Wooyoung. I so effin like him, or should i say i love him. I'm a stick to one fan girl. But now that I'm 18 years old, and still don't have a boyfriend for 18 years. Aaa~ My life for loving an idol that won't even glance at me.

Haru: jayica~~You know, I just heard from the news that wooby has a crush on a normal girl from his university.

Jayica: And so what? He's a human too, You should be prepared. He will have a girlfriend sooner or later.

Haru: yah!! You're not helping me. You are my bestest friend and you're like that?

Jayica: Hey, You should get a boyfriend now. Stop liking that cheeky boy idol of yours. He's the sun and you're a star you know. And there are lots of stars surrounding him. Not just you.

Haru: I know right. But what can i do? I can't stop liking him. like you said, im a star. A star that won't shine without the sun.

Jayica: I know, I know. But your a teenager, You should go out and have some fun. Christmas is coming and I can't be with you always. My boyfriend is so jealous to you. Because I'm always with you.

Haru: yeah. yeah..ok ok....I'll go find some when i get rid of my feelings. ok? i promise to you that.

Jayica: ok. You promise that ok?

December 24th,

Haru: *sigh* its christmas eve. and i still don't have my love life. I guess i really should stop liking an idol like him. I won't be happy being like this forever. *sigh*. I have 18 years of lonely Christmas. Wow. merry christmas, Haru....

January 1st, I changed my entire life. No Jang Wooyoung anymore. No poisonous cheeks at my cellphone anymore. No Ssanti dances at my laptop anymore. Yes. I erased all the files about Jang Wooyoung. Except for my screen saver of Ang Ang Toshio. heh.

January 27th, a boy confessed to me. He’s name is Jason.He's really a good looking guy But not as cute as Jang wooyoung. And i heard that he's good at sports too. My wooyoung is good at sports too....*sigh*

February 3rd, Jason and I became friends “close friends”. He still likes me. He’s always there when i’m sad. 

February 14th, He asked again for my “yes”. And this time, I said yes to him. From that day onwards, I forgot the love i have for Jang Wooyoung. Goodbye Jang Wooyoung, Hello, Jason, My New love life.

March 14th, Its our date and i had a fun time being with him. I wish i could be with him always. But our graduation is coming, we still need to go get our college entrance exams. It’ll be hectic, and we won’t have our time together.

March 26th, Its our graduation day. And the time for us to say goodbye to our beloved school.

Mids of April, I found a part time job for me. I worked as a waitress in a coffee shop. I was in the night shift with my boyfriend, he’s working with me. Jason and I was still in a good shape. Not until i saw Jang Wooyoung infront of me ordering his cafe latte.

“One cup of cafe latte, please”. Jang Wooyoung said with a smiling face.

I paused for a bit, then shook my head. “yes? a cup of cafe latte. Just a minute, sir.” I was so shocked when i saw him personally, but, i won’t fall for him again. I have my own life now. “here’s your cafe latte sir. Enjoy your stay.”

That was my first encounter of Jang Wooyoung. I thought that its just a coincidence that he  bought a coffee there at my working place. But, he comes there every night, with or without Khun. I figured out that Jang Wooyoung IS a regular customer here. And I can’t let my heart flutter like this when i see him, especially when i’m working with my boyfriend. I swear that I wont fall for him ever.

“aiiish. Why would i be the one throwing the trash here.” I mumbled. And suddenly someone bump me from my back. “ouch. what the.....”

“oh. I’m sorry. Did i hurt you? i was just running away from some girls..and...ah! they’re here.....” 

And suddenly, He grabbed my hand and hide at a small space having him and I so close to each other. 

“kyaaa~~~~Wooyoung oppa~!!!” shouted by the fan girls.

“Why is Haru so slow just throwing up the trashes. I’ll just go and help her.” Jason said to himself.

“Are they gone?” Wooyoung peeked outside. “phew, that was close. We can go out now”

“Ya! what are you doing there?” Jason shouted.

“Oh. Its not what you are thinking, Jason.” I explained.

“We were just hiding from the girls there and we hide there. Its not what you are thinking.” Woo explained.

July 22nd, Jason and i broke up. Since that incident happened, He became cold to me and he resigned from the coffee shop. Since that day, I never saw him again. I tried to contact him but he never answered my calls.

“hey, I heard that you and you’re boyfriend broke up.” Wooyoung asked me.

I didn’t answered him. I don’t want him to feel guilty or what.

“Hey, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that your boyfriend was like that. Will you forgive me?” Wooyoung said.

But then again I didn’t answered. I just felt i don’t want to talk to him. He’s manager called him and went out. *sigh* 

September 24th, Wooyoung is here again, to order his cafe latte and ask me if i’m still angry.

“hey hey, Are you still angry to me?” Woo asked.

“no, sir. I’m not” I replied.

“hey hey, If you are not angry. Then why is your face like that?” Woo asked again.

“It was my face since i was 1 yr old. So i find no problem with that sir.” I replied again.

“ then you’re angry to me?” Woo insisted.

“No, sir. And if you please excuse me, I’m in the middle of work.”

I walked away from him and saw his pouting face. Thats our small conversations every time he goes here. Its been more than 2 months since he started asking me questions like that. I don’t feel anything for him. And I don’t want to feel anything for him. I’m over with my fan girl instincts. And I won’t lose to this game called love.

November 15th,Its been a week since Wooyoung came here. I miss him. But I know, that i can’t love him. sigh, tomorrow’s my birthday and i wanted to see him once more.

November 16th, My birthday and my day off.

Jayica: ya! Haru! Long time no see. uwaa~~ you’re hair is so long now. You looked like a woman with your hair.

Haru: ya! you saying that i don’t look like a woman before?

Jayica: LOL. you look cute now. So, where do you want to go?

Haru: hmmm...at the mall. Go shopping. XD cellphone rings *wae naege iraeni, why, daeche naege wae geuraeni make me cry, uriga~* ah..Jayica, wait for a moment. Yoboseo? ah! manager, why did you call? 

Manager: Haru, Can you go here at the shop? Its only me and Kana working here.

Haru: But it’s my day off today.

Manager: please? i’ll add it to your pay.

Haru: aiish..ok,ok. I’ll go. hey, Jayica. I’m so sorry. the manager said that they need help so i’m going to the shop. 

Jayica: sure. You can go. lets just have some fun any other time. just call me. 

Haru: Oh~ Jayica. Thank You. *hugs and kiss jayica*

I ran to the coffee shop and saw that the coffee shop is dark and the lights was turned off.

“aiiiish~ what was this?” i said scratching my head.*wae naege iraeni, why, daeche naege wae geuraeni make me cry, uriga~*  “ya. manager! Why are the lights turned off?.......where are you?” I asked with a high toned voice. “Are you joking me or wha....” I stopped when someone poked me at my back. “ ya! manager? what the he......” i stopped again when i turned and saw Jang Wooyoung holding a bouquet of pink flowers. 

“ya. why are you here?” i asked him with a high toned voice.

“Here take this.And don’t be angry.” Jang Wooyoung said with a grin on his face.

"Yah. what’s this for?” i asked angrily.

“Its a secret. Lets just go inside and have some coffee.” said Wooyoung happily while pushing me inside the shop.

When we go inside the coffee shop, it was so dark i can barely see anything. As I switched on the light, i was surprised when i saw the surrounding. It was full of pink balloons and pink flowers. 

“ah. Is this the coffee shop? Why is the shop like this?” I turned to Jang Wooyoung puzzled, and saw him at the table arranging something.

Wooyoung turned around and said...”Happy Birthday Haru!!! Now, Blow your candles and say your wish.” 

“Ya! Jang Wooyoung. How did you know that....” 

“shhhh. Its a secret. Just Enjoy your birthday with me.”

Jang Wooyoung...I thought that he stopped coming to the shop. But then he comes again to my life. Giving me this best birthday ever. But I won’t fall for your tricks.

“So, Haru...Do you forgive me now?” Wooyoung said nervously.

“hmmm...yes and no. Because, you decorated the shop with the color pink and I hate pink.” I said then smirked.

“eee~ So you hate pink? i thought that girls love pink.” Wooyoung whined.

“But I’m different. kekeke” I added.

December 21st, Ever since Jang Wooyoung and I celebrated my birthday, I started to talk to him comfortably. He seems to be nice and gentle. I think i’m falling for him all over again.

“Haru-sshi, Haru-sshi~!!!!” wooyoung said repeatedly.

“What? You’re calling me again and again and saying nothing. What do you want?” I said to him a bit pissed.

“Do you have any plans for christmas eve?” Woo said happily.

“No.” i replied.

“Sooo....Do you want to go out with me?” Woo asked me.

I hesitated for a bit. Since i swear to my self that i won’t fall for him. So i said “no” to him immediately.

“hey, don’t be a meanie! Go out with me...Please? pretty pretty please?” He pleaded with puppy eyes.

And so, i just blurted what my heart was saying. “okey. lets go out at christmas eve” tsss. What a great killer tactic. i thought.

“yes yes.Thank you!!” Woo said while hopping at the shop. “So lets meet at the train station at 7PM” Woo added.

“o....okey?” 

December 24th. Christmas Eve and a date with Jang Wooyoung.

“aiiish~~that wooyoung. he’s late. its already 7:30 PM. And its so cold. Should i go home?” I said with freezing lips.

“Haru..Haru~ I’m sorry i’m late....” with pouty face.

“sigh..doing that tactic again.....its ok. lets just go” i said while blowing my hands and rubbing it.

We went to many places and eat at food stands. Actually, it was fun doing things like that. I never thought that doing things like that will make me this happy. Its 11:30 PM, and he brought me to his practice room. When I entered I saw lots of blue balloons. I was surprised when i saw that.

“Merry Christmas Haru~!!!” 

“oh...merry christmas...But, what are this balloons for?” i asked.

“its for your forgiveness. Will you forgive me for preparing pink balloons last time?” 

“eh? last time...ooh...you mean that time....yes...so will you stop preparing balloons. Because i think that you blew balloons today so you’re late...”

“hehehe...How did you know?” 

“Oh Wooyoungie, you are so readable you know” 

“hey, Haru...”

“yeah? what is it now?”

“i....i...like you.” 

“haaa? what are you saying? are you crazy?” i asked him. 'i don't know what he's thinking anymore.'  i thought

“i’m serious about you Haru. I like you. I don’t know how or when. But i started to fall for you.”

My heart thump so fast, i thought my heart will jump out from my body. i was just so happy when i heard that. But i knew that i can’t be with him. So i hesitated. And think for a while. I can't let my heart go on like this. aaaah~!!!

“hey, I love you.” ......”i love you”....”i love you”.......”i love you Haru~!!!!.”

“ok..ok....i can hear you so stop repeating it.”

“So what’s you’re answer?”

“i like you too...but i can’t believe this...you...i...aaaahhhh~~ what to do.”

“so you’re answer is yes?” 

“No,i cant like you. You are near yet you are far. I cant reach you. So how can i love you like this?”

“If you cant reach me, i’ll be the one to reach you.” Wooyoung said seriously.

 

I was so shocked wooyoung telling me that. he was so damn serious. My tears fell downn slowly to my cheeks. I lost again for loving you. I knew it, I have totally fallen for the magic that Jang Wooyoung had.

 

 

Leave some comments and suggestions. I'll be happy to see comments and suggestions, So feel free to leave some comments. :)) Have a Merry Merry Christmas to you all.