Lol

♥Prince♥

Author's POV

    Myungsoo loved the way Sheryl approached her. Myungsoo is not that famous, because before he was born the political system is changed into Republic. So everyone can't notice him except his schoolmates.

 

Sheryl is walking to the school..

 

   "Yah!!" Namjoo shouted. "Namjoo-yah" Sheryl replied while hugging her Bestfriend. " So, how's your day yesterday without me?!" she asked while they are walking. " Ahh, I met a new friend . He is nice" she said while daydreaming.

tumblr_ll7xbrN6jx1qb3dgho1_250.gif

" He?!, so he is a guy?!" Namjoo said while smiling slyly. " What's the problem about it?" she asked curioucly.." Ayiee, look you are blushing while talking about him. I think you like him" Namjoo teased.

tumblr_lz8cmbyQ2Q1qhzuv8o1_500.png

" Can you tell more about him. And who is this mysterious guy that making my friend blush?!" Namjoo asked while laughing. " AHH JINJA!" we are getting late, later we will talk about this." she grabbed Namjoo's hands and start running.

 

Author's POV

   They reached the school and at the lobby they saw Myungsoo. Namjoo bowed at her while Sheryl smiled at Myungsoo.

 

   "Yah!, why didn't you bow at Myungsoo-shii?!" Namjoo said while poking Sheryl."Eh what's the problem with it is he an elder?"she replied innoicently. " Ahh it's not like that." the suddenly the bell rang. They immediately run to their respective classrooms.