♥OMG =)♥

♥Prince♥

 

 

At Sheryl's dorm

image

"Do you like your new dorm?" Sheryl's mom asked. "Of course mom.. but" her mom covered and said sweetly "I know we will merely see each other, but you must stay strong and stand with your own feet. I enrolled you to a exclusive school but it has a condition". Sheryl stared at her mom.

suzy-miss-a-tanpa-makeup.jpg

" What was that?" she asked . "You must be good in school and be on the top " her mom walked outside with a sly smile "BYE!". "Ahh JINJA!" Sheryl shouted while messing her hair.

 

Author's POV

   Sheryl prepared her uniform for tomorrow because tomorrow is her first day. it will be kinda hard for her because she has a different race. but she can speak Hangul fluently.

korean+school+blazer.jpg

 

The Next Day..

 

Sheryl's POV

   Ahh. what will happen to me.. I need to pursue my dreams and I want to be a KPOP IDOL XD HAHAHA.. Ohh, I look scary,

 

Author's POV

   While walking to the school Sheryl stopped and start to shout.

 

    "Oh My Goshhh!" she shouted wildly.

dhigh.jpg

"OMONA!, are you B1A4's Jinyoung?!" the celebrity nodded." Oh My God, can I have your signature?!" Sheryl handed a pen and handkerchief and take picture with him .

b1a4-jinyoung-kpop-Favim.com-241297.jpg

"Gomawo" she said while crying due to extreme happiness which only FANGIRLS can feel. Jinyoung leave a cute smile =).

tumblr_lvlhish9gF1qc3fy9o1_r2_500_large.

 

Author's POV

   After making a scandal out there. Sheryl covered her face and someone whispered at her ear

c8500a18644de79ef82dcf96e532ac77_large.j 

"Hi?!" whispered softly. "Nae?!" she answered "Look we have the same uniform . HE HE HE .. BTW, I'm Kim Namjoo, I can be your friend" she smiled. " ohh, it looks like I already have a new friend" Sheryl said happily. " I knew it before. I WILL HAVE A FRIEND THAT ALSO LIKES B1A4!" she shouted while laughing.

tumblr_m1bqh5led11qhzuv8o2_500.jpg