Still thinking of you part 1

Every Beat of My Heart

+++++++++++++

-3rd person-

[At Yoomi's aunt's house]

"Thanks for letting me stay with you Auntie. I'll pay for my rent." Yoomi said as she moved her stuff in the living room.

"No need to thank me. Don't pay. You're a relative so you can stay here with us for as long as you like. Go make yourself feel at home. I'll make you some snacks." Her aunt replied.

"O-okay." Yoomi replied shyly as she sat down on the couch.

"Unni. How is it being a celebrity in Korea?" Her little cousin asked.

"Oh hey Krystal. It's difficult. Sometimes tiring." Yoomi replied picking up her little 6 year old cousin to sit on her lap.

"Ah, so did unni come home because she's tired of the job?" Little Krystal asked.

"Aniyo. I came home since my boss let me do some work here. I'm going to start working again in 2 days." Yoomi said patting little Krystal's head, who on the other hand giggled at the gesture.

"Oh, Krystal, get off of your unni so she can rest." Yoomi's aunt said when she came back with a tray of cookies and tea.

"Thank you." Yoomi said as she smiled at her aunt while grabbing a cup of tea and a cookie.

"So how was Korea?" Her aunt asked, taking her turn.

"Korea was beautiful. You guys should visit there. I actually liked Namsan Tower." Yoomi replied.

"I see. I hope you don't mind me asking, but Korean news reach here late so...are you still going out with that kid Taemin?" Her aunt asked.

"......" Yoomi remained silent as she was taken aback by her aunt's question.

"Sorry." Her aunt said.

"Oh no. We're not going out anymore. Things got personally complicated...." Yoomi replied.

"I see. Well, let's just forget that I asked that." Her aunt said as she decided to change the subject. "How long are you going to be staying here? I mean work wise."

"I'm not entirely sure. Give or take maybe a couple of years." Yoomi replied.

-------

After spending two days catching up with her cousins, Yoomi began her first day at her new company. Upon her arrival, she was immediately introduced to her new boss, her new manager and new staff to work with. Like any other first days, you start off with the basic things: Meet and Greet new people, Get to know the surrounding, and familiarize with the environment.

Within a week later after she got settled in to the company, Yoomi began working as she decided to start off working with music producers to evaluate her song writing and which song she could sing for her demo and which songs she could put into her debut album.  

While she is busy working on her American debut, her new managers on the other hand decided on putting her name out on the public by making an official website for Yoomi and releasing an English version of one of her Korean songs. Her managers also created a message board section for visitors to leave comments. Surprisingly within 24 hours of the making of her offcial site, the message board was filled with interests as her managers noticed the praise worthy attention she was already receiving even without having her first public appearance.

===========

{Meanwhile as the SM Family is boarding the plane for their SMTOWN LIVE IN LA concert}

[At Incheon Airport]

"Taemin ah, you're not seriously going to do that are you?" Key asked as they walked through the fan filled airport.

"Hyung, I have to tell her. I don't want to live like this anymore. Sooner or later, she'll find out the truth. I made a mistake so I have to fix it." Taemin replied all while smiling at the fans.

"Arasso. Let's just hope that you know what you're doing." Key said ending the topic as they went ahead and boarded the plane in silence.

"Her teaser just came out." Minho said as he was browsing on his phone.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Her company just released an audio teaser.  I think its about you." Minho replied.

"Let me see hyung?" Taemin asked as Minho handed him his phone. There it was on the screen, the article about Yoomi's teaser.

After reading the article, Taemin pressed the play button and listened to her teaser with his eyes closed.

my heart, my heart is still looking at you
i don't know why i'm like this
but i can't stop
my heart won't listen
my heart.. won't listen
why why
i can't stop it now
i don't know why i'm like ths
i'm still into you
my heart is still beating for you.

After the teaser ended, Taemin opened his eyes and looked at Key.

"Hyung..." Taemin said as his voice trailed off.

"Taemin-ah, I think there's something that you should know." Key said.

"What is it?" Taemin asked.

"We all know that she still loves you and I know that you still do. But looking back from what happened, she's acting like this is because she was hurt at the fact that you didn't believe her. If you put yourself in her position, you would act the same way too." Key replied.

"Key's right Taem. Not that I'm blaming you or anything..." Onew added.

"I know hyung...I just hope that she gives me a chance." Taemin said as he looked out the window.

Throughout the flight to LA, Taemin only thought about what he could do to try to get her back. He also hoped that within the week that are going to be staying LA, he would at least try his best to get a glance at her even just for a moment. Even if it would just be for one moment, he would be contented enough to know that she's still doing fine.

To be continued.....

===========================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Part 2 will be next. Minor Spoiler...there will be a reference to the YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL CONCERT SCENE without the meeting.

Copyright 2011. SHINeeHeart92.

All rights reserved.