Chapter 4

{ON HIATUS} In My Dream

Ding...dong...ding...dong...

Donghae waited for over 10 minutes before she finally open the door.

"What take you so long to open the door?" he put an angry face.

"Mianhae. You know I'm very careful about who's coming to my house. I have to double-check if it's the real you or not," she joked.

"Aish this kid!!" Donghae laughed and gave her a big hug. "How are you?" he said while letting her go.

"I'm fine. I was jut boring earlier. Come on in now! What are you waiting for?"

***

Sungyoung spent the whole night crying. She knew there's nothing she could change by crying. But at least that makes her feel better.

"Donghae I'm sorry," she said in between tears.

"Sorry for what?" he asked her back.

"I made you come all the way here just to hear me cry," she cried some more.

It's fine. I'm your bestfriend. I should be right beside you when you need me," he smiled and rub her hair.

It was weird. His toucher sent tingling sensation down her spine. Not just tingling. It makes her feel.....good. Just good. And she want him to touch her some more. She's even okay with him touching her in the place he's not suppose to touch.

"Yah Lee Donghae!! Are you hungry?" she yelled at him, trying to avoid that nasty thought.

"Yeah. You disturb my dinner with Eeteuk hyung. I'm starving to death now," he pouted.

"Okay then, let's get some pizza."

 

So he spent the night at her house. They were watching some of her favorite movie. They laughed. She cried. Until she realized that sge had never feel this good before, not even when she's with Siwon.

*****

Gya >.< no . Sorry *bow* I meant to put here but then I was like... neh, next chapter or two maybe. So bear with me everybody!!!

*****

COMMENTS ARE HIGLY APPRECIATED!!!