Chapter 3

{ON HIATUS} In My Dream

It'll be a looooong chapter guys, so get a good position to read ^^

*****

Donghae's POV ~flashback~

I've known Sungyoung since I was in middle school. She doesn't know that her bestfriend has been keeping feeling for her for so long. I really love her but I'm affraid if I confess my feeling to her it'll ruin our friendship.

When I finally joined Super Junior, I was affraid that she would hate it. But I was wrong. She is  still the best friend one could have. She supports me unconditionally. She listens to my problems and even though we've never met as much as usual, she still loves me as mush as she used to be. She became the biggest fan a group could have. She loves everything about Super Junior, and she loves everything about Siwon. Yes, she might be your best frind but she's Siwon's biggest bias. Not yours.

"You're awesome, Donghae. Don't get me wrong. But I've known you so well. I don't know what to craze about you anymore," she told him

Then she asked me to introduce her to Siwon. Of course I couldn't say no to her. I never thought that it will destroy my whole life.

"I'm dating him now," she told me.

"What? Who?" I stuttered.

"Siwon and I are dating now," she announced happily.

"Oh. Good. I'm so happy for you all,"  I forced a smile. I was not happy at all inside. And that gets even worse after Siwon acted like a jackass to Sungyoung.

"Do you really love her?" I asked him one time.

"Who? Sungyoung? 'Course I do. Well, not like love-love. I'm just..... what's the word? Ah, looking for experiences. That's the purpose of dating right? Do it while you can, while you're young. "

I was mad. I swear I could flip some furnitures and broke Siwon's neck right there. That short conversation is enough to ravage my whole world. I know Sungyoung is not just looking for experiences. She loves Siwon beyond her life.

But it was too late. One night, she came to my house in tears, and... smile.

"What's wrong?" i asked. I knew that this must have something to do with Siwon.

"Siwon oppa told me that he's bored with me," she said in between tears.

"What?! What did he said? How dare he!!" I couldn't hold back my anger anymore. I can't believe Siwon was playing with her love of life.

"Don't worry Donghae. I've found a way to make him interested in me again," she smiled.

"What was it?" something seems suspicious.

"I slept with him," she laughed.

"What?! You slept with him?!" my anger flooded.

"I thought after got a taste of me, he will be bonded to me forever," she laughed again. "I hope it works."

I couldn't believe what I heard. Is this girl that desperate? How could she gave something really important to such a player like Siwon?

**

Beeeeeeep

Someone honked behind me. I startled from my deep thought.

"Geez, alright, I'll move!!" I yelled back to whoever drrives behind me.

Okay, enough is enough. It's the time for me to tell her. To confess my feeling. I can't just let myself got dragged deeper into this situation. There gotta be some way to change her mind.  That's it. Decision had been made.

"I better not waste anymore time," I murmured and drive faster.

*****

GAAAH takes me forever to type this chapter X( My concentration was divided between typing this and playing the sims and watching ghost adventure. Hope you guys like it ^^ next chapter might be a !! So subscribe me :D

*****

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!