a morning,

Meet The MBLAQ Family, 엠블랙

"Mireu! Changsun! SangHyun!", a loud yet nagging cry was heard from the kitchen.
All three boys in their rooms rolled onto their sides and covered their ears with pillows, grunting, and groaning at their wake up call.

"Yah! get ready for school!", ByungHee scolded again like a snooze alaerm clock.

Slowly SangHyun, yawning, stretched out from his bed and drags his feet out his room. Slouching and approaching the bathroom, closing it behind him. Changsun and Mireu continue to snore in their rooms as they heard their brother signal that he was in the shower, water pouring in a rush. Approximately, ten minutes later, SangHyun freshly came out the shower in his towel. The steam from the warm water steeped out also, hugging his curves making him look even more angelic than he already was. Changsun by now had stretched his back upwards like a cat and jumps out of bed, running into the gym room and shutting the door behind him. Hearing the thud, the slamming of the door.

ByungHee's shoulder rise, "aish! Changsun!",

He resumed to beating the eggs and batter in a large glass bowl. Suddenly feeling arms locking around his waist from behind. Soft lips were now brushing the rim of his neck but he refused to give it attention and poured the mixture into a shaped structured pan. A loud, shrill wailing emanates from one of the boys room causing SeungHo to grunt as he felt the tension creeping into him. ByungHee merely chuckled and stirred, as he predicated the expected.

Thud, Thud, Thud, footsteps towards the kitchen.

"UMMA!", causing both parents to turn, looking at a bright smiling Mireu in his pajamas by the doorway.
"YOUR MAKING WAFFLES!", he continued to yell.
"Aigoo! Mireu, stop yelling!", SeungHo scolded as he pressed his chest closer against his partner's back.

Mireu bows low towards his parents for being so disrespectful but instantly goes back to his antics as he rose up smiling, cheek to cheek.

"Umma, I'm hungry!", he absentmindedly yells again.
"Mireu, get ready for school and you can have the first bench", ByungHee smiles but Mireu merely frowns.
"UMMMMMMMMMMMMMA~", he resorts to aegyo.
Before ByungHee could give into his son, SeungHo slightly threatens,
"you should hurry,
Cheolyong, otherwise I'll take the first bench", causing panic to flush the little boy. He nods frantically and runs into the unoccupied bathroom. ByungHee chuckles and brings his warm brown eyes back to the breakfast as SeungHo resumes seducing his partner who was failing miserably to get his attention.

His plump full lips cupped ByungHee's earlobe into his mouth as he takes a soft drag and whispers along it,
"Your too y for a mom", Seungho cooes.
ByungHee raises a brow and looks to his side over his shoulder, meeting SeungHo's attractive face and merely smirks saying chalantly. "I know",

ByungHee began to place each pancake piece on a large white plates as Seungho's finger hooked themselves along his wife's jean hooks. His index finger bended and curved its way into the hemming of the males shirt, as the tip brushed along the soft thin hair line of ByungHee's naval. ByungHee froze and nudged his partner to stop the teasing taunts as he forcefully continued to focus on serving breakfast for his children.

"Aish! Yang Seungho! stop it!", ByungHee nagged placing the spatula down.

He felt his husband place his hands on his waist and turn him around, forcing the gorgeous male to press against the counter. ByungHee frowned and instantly gripped the Yang Leader's shirt collar, causing the husband to smirk in delight. But ByungHee rolled his eyes and began to adjust the collar, glancing downwards and away from the panda's mischievous look.

"your a grown man who can't even wear his shirt decently~", he said in slight fatigue.

Seungho looks sourly at Byunghee, as he heard the comment and knew his wife was not in that mood this morning --- or any morning for the manner. The gorgeous male merely smiled sensing his husbands distress and leans in surprisingly placing his lips against the defined ones and closes his eyes in the soft kiss. Seungho's brows rose and slowly closed his eyes melting into the kiss and feeling his wife smile against his own.

A groan was heard in the doorway, "Yah, can I not see this so early in the morning...", a irritated tone cooed causing the couple to part slowly and look at their arrogant daughter making his way towards the table. ByungHee smiling beings to serve his child and husband who managed to sit again at the table and was adjusting the cuffs of his shirt.

Ding, Ding.
Thud, Thud, Thud, was followed as Mir like vanishing lightening passed the kitchen doorway and went to attend the front door.

A smiling Mireu greeted the two loving siblings, Ha Na and Ji-Hoon, the Jung Siblings, or family cousins. His arms wrap around your slender defined waist as you giggle like a school girl.

"Bang Cheolyong, your pancakes are getting cold!", ByungHee alerted causing Mireu to run into the kitchen as he grabbed your hand.
You followed and giggled your way into the kitchen.

"Umma!", you cooed and let go of Mireu's hand who immediately occupied himself in his pancakes.
"Ha Na, Ji-Hoon, come have breakfast~", ByungHee sang in his sweet velvet voice as you merely nod.
"No, Umma, let me help you first!", you offered and began to serve breakfast together. Ji-Hoon greeted his parents also and sat at the table as the males began to eat.

Seungho suddenly in a hoarse tone without taking his glance off his plate and fork yelled, "Lee Changsun!", irritated that his oldest son wasn't at the table and being so inappropriately late. In a second, a panting Changsun stood by the doorway and stumbled his way towards the table but ended up bumping into you as you grunt in annoyment and he merely grilled you back. Purposely he shoves you again and sits at the table as you roll your eyes, but Seungho had caught the act.

He instantly questioned his son while he continued to chew, "Yah, Changsun, is that anyway to treat our beautiful Ha Na?",
"Yah! I didn't do anything!", and the cat-look-a-like male stuffed his face with pancakes.
"Appa, don't worry, some people are just born rude~",

you cooed causing Changsun to lean your way purposely and pretend to sneeze on you causing food particles to splash on your soft glowing skin along your arm. You gasp in disgust as Ji-Hoon merely slaps the younger one on the arm to make him stop and continue to eat their breakfast in silences.

"Hyung, how many today?", Changsun asked eagerly like a young school boy, facing Ji-Hoon who merely smirked and stated, "98", causing the honey-abed son to hit the table with his fist. Ji-Hoon chuckled and took a sip of his orange juice, "better luck next time, Joonie", referring to their usual morning gym work-out bench-press competitions. Lee Joon, as always lost to his Rain-Hyung. You go over to the skin and wash your arm as a screech was made causing everyone to turn towards the voice.

"Hyung! did you take a shower this morning or ever!", Cheondoong groaned as the rim of his eyes were beginning to tear up slightly.
Changsun's eyes rose, as his cheeks painted a blush along his cheeks and in embarrassment brought his hands up in defense.
"wae! I did, what are you talking about Doongie!",
"oh my god, Hyung! put your hands down!", Mireu now yelled, covering his nose with the palm of his hand.

Changsun's eye rose and mouth dropped in embarrassed. But to save his son from damaging his image even more, ByungHee held his son's hand and led him to the bathroom to take a shower that would last longer then his usual three minutes.

 

comment and subscribe, please!