children,

Meet The MBLAQ Family, 엠블랙

"aish, this kid still reads Naruto?", a well toned handsome male stated as he held a manga in his hands, his eyes skimming the pages. He walked across the room and dropped his weight into a beanie bag on the floor, sitting comfortably as his eyes glued themselves on the pictorially pages. He began to read actually, getting interested very quickly.

"I don't even know, Hyung", said another well toned Chausie Cat mimicking male. He picked up a One Piece Manga as he looked into the pages, imitating his Hyung but was easily bored and wasn't able to bring himself to read the pages. He tossed the book over his shoulder and into the pile of books below his feet that were the result from emptying out three shelf of tightly organized mangas.

"Changsun!",

His shoulder's hunched upwards hearing a scolding tone as he looked over his shoulder, being caught now. Byung Hee and tearful eyes of Mireu glared at him. Mir let go of his Umma's hand and ran towards the pile under his Hyung's feet. He sat down beside it as he began to restock his precious collection, as Lee Joon stood dumbfolded with an open mouth. Byung Hee crossed his arms against his chest witnessing the display of mess his son had created.

"Umma, I ---",

"I don't want to hear it Changsun, why did you ruin your brothers collection? ---",

"Umma! Hyung started it!", Lee Joon protested, pointing at his Hyung, Ji-Hoon who lingered a smile along his lips and was quietly reading the manga in interest the entire time. He heard his name and glanced up, smiling at Byung Hee, putting the manga in his lap.

"Umma, what's wrong?", he asked innocently with the naive smile.

"Yah! Hyung! don't act dumb, you were throwing the mangas too!", Lee Joon continued to protest, knowing he wasn't responsible for the entire mess.

Ji-Hoon merely continued to smile and looked pass Joon as he asked Mireu,

"Mireu, you don't mind me reading this, do you?",

Mir didn't look up, but he nodded his head in permission as he eagerly continued to tightly fill the shelf. Lee Joon stood in horror and stomped his foot,

"Umma!",

"Aish, Changsun, I highly doubt Ji-Hoon would ever listen to you ---",

"But he started it!",

"and you listened?", Byung Hee spatted causing Lee Joon to look away ashmaed. He didn't realize but for some reason he always listened to his Hyung and always got the blame for both their mess. Byung Hee knew he had to even things out so, he looked pass Joon and directed his question towards Mir to satfisy his last justification of the issue,

"Mireu, did you see Ji-Hoon throwing the books?",

Mir looked up to his motherly figure and paused his stocking as he nodded a no, honestly baby Mireu didn't witness Ji-Hoon performing the act; but he knew well any mess that was created was always with Changsun and Ji-Hoon. Mir knew he'd be lying if he said he saw Ji-Hoon throwing his mangas, Changsun was the one that entered with him and immediately began to shuffle his shelf. Biting his lower lip, knowing he might have made his Hyung, Changsun, angry, he continued to arrange his books as Byung Hee left the scene, lastly declaring.

"Changsun, help your brother and get ready for bed, three of you".

—————

Byung Hee mumbled, aish, as he walked down the hall and paused at a doorway. He held the knob and turned it, slowly opening the door and looked inside the creak, "Sang Hyun?". A petite faced pretty boy, appearing younger than Mireu even yet more like a porcelain doll looked up, pulling out his ear buds and dropping them to hang around his neck as he looked up. He placed his grammar textbook down on his bed, as he was laying there on his stomach.

"ready for bed?",

"almost, Umma",

"brush your teeth ---",

"yes Umma, teeth, clothes, hair, skin, everything", the boy declared as his eyes glanced back at his textbook. Byung Hee merely chuckled and stepped into the boy's room and went over to sit beside him by the bedside and looking over his shoulder at the tiny print of the textbook.

"what are you reading Thunder?",

"Umma~", Thunder placed his book down on the bed again and looked up at him, slightly annoyed.

"aigoo, I'm sorry", he chuckled. Thunder sighed as Byung Hee wrapped his arms around the small frame boy and nuzzled into him. Thunder made a face but didn't budge rather allowed his motherly figure to smoother him.

"should I bring dinner?",

"nuh", Thunder stated nonchalantly.

"your getting awfully thin", placing his head on the crown of the younger boy's head.

"aigoo, Umma, I go to the gym with Joonie-Hyung, I'm fine", Thunder protested causing Byung Hee to merely laugh and nod in agreement. He kisses the top of his head and let's go, exiting the room, assuring his daughter needed his space and was alright.