Tekken

Meeting My Idol/Lover [Alt. Endings]

Okay, just in case if you guys get confused... The last chapter Kikwang was just thinking of what would happen if he changed. It didn't really happen. So you guys are cleared...
________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Kikwang's POV)

That girl that I loved... I can't ignore her. I can't ignore the feelings I have for her. I can't ignore what she said to me yesterday. As we got closer Taec called Nichkhun and he got here. Ara and I finally got to them. "Kikwang..." Jiyoung smiled. She was smiling... and calling my name.

"Hey guys." Khun smiled.

"Hey..." I slightly smiled back.

"Kikwang!" Jiyoung got in front of me. "Lets go play Tekken!"

"Ya! I'm the Tekken master! You should aske me!" Khun dragged Youngie to a nearby arcade. She was smiling brightly. Probably happy that Khun is holding her hand and playing Tekken. "Come on you guys!" He shouted to us. Taec and Ara followed them. I stayed...deciding if I should go or not. I decided to go home and let her be happy.

(Jiyoung's POV)

"Come on!" Nichkhun smiled his angelic smile. There it was! The Tekken game! I ran to it and Nichkhun followed. "I bet you can't beat me." He smirked

"I bet you can't beat me!" I smirked in return. I picked Asuka Kazama and Khun picked Hwoarang! Then the match BEGAN!

"YOU CHEATED!" I shouted and pointed at Khun.

"No I didn't! It's fair..."He smiled. "So what do I get? Since I won?"

"I could treat you to eat!" I said smiling and patted his head.

"I can't JYP says I'm on diet." He replied with a sour face.

"Awww... I was going to take you to a thai resturant." I pouted and turned away from him. Taec and Ara were playing Final Fantasy X...

"Okay! Lets go!" Khun dragged me to a Thai restuarant.

"You know... I didn't know there was a Thai restuarant in Korea...." I said... It fells weird though. It feels like someone was missing when I looked in the arcade. I ignored that feeling and focused on what to get to eat.

"Haha, I didn't know that too... Untill JYP told me." He laughed and put his arms around me. "This Thai restuarant doesn't have much people so no one would notice us." I slightly blushed. 

"Oh is that so?" I smiled and turned away from his look. We got in and ordered everything all ready to eat. "That's fast."

"Yeah, like I said, there's not as much people so it's pretty quick around here." He said digging into the food. I did as well. After we were done eating Nichkhun got up. "I'll pay for us." He smiled.

"No but you won the bet! And since I said I'll pay!" I pouted and crossed my arms. He just smiled and went to the conter to pay the bill. He came back and handed out his hand for me to get up.

"Lets go." I handed my hand to him as he smiled.

"Babo!" I grinned.

"What did I do wrong?" He asked confused.

"I was suppose to pay for us! You won in Tekken!" I pouted and struck his head with my index finger.

"Ouch!" He rubbed where I strucked him. "I could teach you to become a better Tekken!" He offered with a smile.

"Hm... maybe... Just maybe. I'll think about it." I patted his head. Ahhh he is such a gentleman!

"Are you and Yoona together?" I randomly asked. He gave me a face.

"We were...but she just broke up with me..." His sudden reaction of sadness overgrew him.

"Oh... why?" I couldn't stop asking. I had to know. Yes blame the author, she made me this way! NOSEY!

"We're always like this..." He sighed then smiled. "Thanks for keeping me company. I hope we have more time together." We were outside hoping to get a taxi now.

"No problemo!" I slightly shouted and threw up the V sign. Khun and I finally got a taxi.

"Come on Jiyoung!" He dragged me inside the car. "So what do you like to do?"

"Well, I like to sleep a lot and play Tekken or any other games. Oh I almost forgot! I like to sing too!" I answered.

"Cool, I do that too! Maybe I could help you with your singing?" He suggested.

"Sure! I'd love to!" The taxi got to where I was staying.

"Okay, then. Have fun while you can Youngie!" He said then I remembered about Kikwang. I got out of the car and Khun waved goodbye. I waved back. I should be happy now that I have Khun to keep me company. I'm just Khun's friend. I remembered Kikwang's word.

“If you want me to erase you… I will try to just for you.”

A tear fell down my cheek. Maybe that was why he wasn't at the arcade. I should try to forget as well then...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG OMG OMG!!! I didn't know what to write..? LOL  Comment and Subscribe! I didn't know what to think of next so yup... I might take a long time to update again... But I will try to daily. ^_^ Oh yeah, Tekken was in my head that time! DON'T BLAME ME!!!