What Would Happen if I Changed?

Meeting My Idol/Lover [Alt. Endings]

(Kikwang's POV)

There, I see Jiyoung... That girl that was use to be mine... is with Taecyeon hyung. How am I suppose you let her go? I sighed and then smiled at them. "Kikwang..." Jiyoung said as she took a step forward. She wanted me to stay away from her, yet she comes closer to me. I'm going to do what she said to me yesterday... I glared at her though it pained me to do so. "Kikwang..." She said again and came closer to me.

"Please... don't pity me." I coldly said to her and walked away from her. I tried hard not to look back. "I'm sorry Youngie... I don't mean to do this to you... I'm just doing what you're saying..." I whispered . "Should we get going?" I asked them and started to walk off. 

"Okay" Ara and Taec said at the same time. I tried to block Jiyoung from my head but she keeps popping up in my head. I glanced back and saw her in silience thinking about something. I sighed and walked over to her and grabbed her hand and dragged her. She stopped me.

"Kikwang stop!" She pulled her hand away. She looked pained. I kept it in me.

"Start walking then... I don't want fans to bother you." I started walking away from her again.

"Yah! What's wrong?" Taec asked and pushed me. I ignored him and walked further away. He came running to me and stopped me. "Yah! You, stop messing around with her! You don't know that she loves you or what?!" He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"I loved her... Isn't that enough?" I smirked at him. He punched my jawline and threw me on the ground.

"Treat her better if you really love her if not, just stay away from her! Jerk!" He walked away from me.

"Why do you think I'm doing this to her?!" I yelled as he turned back. I glanced back to Youngie... She was sad... Shouldn't she be happy though? I have to ignore her... Taec pushed me onto the ground and took Ara and left, hoping that I would be able to love her again... Youngie came close to me and helped me up.

"What happened to you?" She asked me and touched where Taec punched me. I winced in pain. I slapped her hand away. 

"You should know! Like I said, don't pity me." I coldly whispered to her and turned my back to her.

"How could you change over night?" She asked and hugged me from behind. I felt good for having her like this.

"How could I change over night? Haha, The thing is, how could you change over night?" She held onto me tighter.

"Whatever I said yesterday, please... I know what I've done wrong. I was wrong. Yesterday when you left, I realized how much you mean to me. I even ran after you! Please Kiki... don't be like this." What should I do?

"Youngie... I..." I stopped, I had to.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment & subscribe please! Well uhmm sorry for the short chap....