Thinking of you-2/?

Thinking of you - ON HIATUS

Flashback

 

Kyuhyun's POV

We're on our way to the Bus station, we're in a hurry because of my laziness, as we approach the end of the road, we saw the bus pass by, automatically we run for the bus stop hands intertwined with each other. I looked at our hands, they fit perfectly with each other,my hands that were a bit big covering his small hands. I smiled at that thought. We arrived at the right moment, we hurriedly climb to the bus and seat at the back part, we're both breathing heavily, sweats visible on our faces, I looked at him, his eyes were closed, I wipe the sweat on his forehead, he opens his eyes and looked at me.

"Yah Kyu! Don't tell me you're mesmerized with me again?" He teases.

"NO! Why the hell I will be mesmerized with you, I can't even look at you properly when we were standing, I even need to kneel when i'm talking to you!" I smirked, I know I won again now.

"You're really bad, how come we became bestfriends?" He said while shaking his head.

"Hah! You know you're lucky to be my friend, much more to become my bestfriend! Don't forget how popular I am in school, and because of you clinging into me, girls also notices you that's why you also have admirers!"

"What?! CLINGING TO YOU?! Well, as far as I remember  Man-who-praises-himself you were the one who is CLINGING TO ME! Look at our hands, you didn't even let it go" He pointed at our hands.

" Whoa!" I remove my hands from his, more likely, I let go of his hand. "It is you who didn't let go of my hand!" suddenly I feel empty without his hand on mine.

"Uh-uh, says the one who is clasping my hand so tight" he continually teases. 

"Go tell that nonstop to yourself, maybe you can convince yourself" 

"Well, you should tell that to yourself, maybe I will be lost one day, and you can never bring me back" 

I looked at him, shocked from what I heard. I glared at him.

"Just joking, I know you can't live without me" he smiled, but it's not his usual sweet smile.

"Don't you dare leave me Kim Ryeowook, I will haunt you wherever you go and I mean it"  I said to him seriously, looking at his eyes.

"You know i'm just joking, why you have to be so serious? haha!" He said resting his head on the chair, keeping his eyes closed. I know that he's avoiding to have an eye contact with me. I sighed.

Why all of a sudden you said this kind of thing? Yeah, I can't live without you. I can't even see myself without you by my side. I don't even want to think about what my life would be without you. From the day we met each other, we became friends and much more even bestfriends, my whole world revolves around you that even my family don't matter to me that much at all, it's just you I want too be with always, as days passed by the one thing that I never taught existing which is called LOVE will come to me using your presence. No I know this is not only love, I hate to admit but I know I am obsessed with you, that's why i'm scared, so scared that because of my jealousness you will leave me, even though I want to hit those faces of your admirers flirting with you. I know that when I didn't confess to you fast someone will proclaim you as his/hers, but I do respect your words last time we had talk that you want to finish your studies first before you get yourself into a relationship. And it is one year away before we will finally finish our college degree. One more year and I'll be away from this agony.

"Kyu? Hey kyu! Yah! Are you sleeping with your eyes open?" His voice awaken me from my deep thoughts. HIs face were so close to mine, I can even smell his fresh breath, his strawberry scented hair which I always love, and his oh-so-perfect face, those pink pouty lips that I want to...

"Yah! Let's go, we're here!" He stand up and grab my hand. I should control myself more, control yourself Kyuhyun! I looked at our intertwined hands and smiled, someday ryeowook we'll be official, one more year.

 

No one's POV

"Hello Ryeowook!" Sungmin greeted.

"Oh Sungmin hyung, hello!" Ryeowook bowed his head.

"Yah! you don't have to be that formal to me" Sungmin chuckes. Ryeowook could only nod and smile, he always have this high respect to this person, everyone likes him, he is smart, strong and cute at the same time, and he is lucky to be his classmate on one of his class.

"By the way, can you do me a favor?" Sungmin asked, his smile almost tear up his face.

Ryeowook could only nod, whatever his hyung's favor is,he don't want to fail his hyung. He will do anything to do it. Anything..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eep. I know this one is supposed to be one shot but my heart says that I should continue this >_<

Sorry for the errors, don't have time to edit because i'm too excited to post it. lol.