Colleagues?

Coup de foudre?

(A/N: Thank you very much for your support.  I am a new writer and I don't really have much experience about writing fanfictions... So please bear with my short chapters and my irregularity in producing new ones. I am really really sorry about this. I promise you that I will work hard to make my chapters more lengthy. P.S: English is not my mother tongue so please forgive me for any grammatical mistakes)

"Oh! Good morning! Sorry for disturbing you. I am Lee Donghae, the new trainee. The Rector wanted to meet me on my first day here. Is he here?", said the man that  could make Hyukjae's heart flutter only by seeing his largely, welcoming and intoxicating eyes. Hyukjae's heart skipped a bit when the younger flashes a smile. 

"Omo! You are so cute! I am Kim Ari, the secretary but you can call me Ari noona", she said with a wink. Disgusting. Thinking that only minutes ago she was flirting with me. I could not resist to roll my eyes. After some more winks and laughs, she continued, "He will be here in a few more minutes. Will you please take a seat in the waiting room, Donghae-ah?"

He smiled again and walked towards the waiting room when his eyes met mine. He stopped and extended a hand for me to shake.

"You are the man from yesterday, aren't you?'", he said and I can found a bit of amusement in his voice.

Meanwhile, I was still staring at his hand and hesitantly, I extended mine. Words would not leave my mouth so I just nodded awkwardly. Fine, now, he must be thinking that I am retarded or something. I sighed mentally.

He then continued, "Sorry for yesterday. I have not been able to apologize properly and my girlfriend or should I say ex-girlfriend and I were having a fight and I wanted to calm her down first... Eum... You see..." He bowed his head and scratched the back of it, indicating clearly that he was embarrassed.

I decided that it was better if he did not extend much on his fight with this girl. "I-It's okay. I-It was not a b-big deal. Y-You only bumped into me. It isn't as if you h-have st-stolen something from me", I laughed awkwardly and mentally slapping myself for having almost said to him that he indeed stole something that was mine-my heart. Ari eyed me suspiciously when the phone rang and she left us to pick it.

"So you work here? We are going to be colleagues then. I really hope that we can be good friends. oh, by the way, what is...", Donghae was interrupted as

"Good morning guys! Oh Donghae-sshi, you are already here! Will you please come with me in my office, I still have some rules and regulations to inform you about., And oh, before I forget... I will have to assign you a mentor... Hmm...Oh! Hyukjae! Since you have already got acquainted to Donghae-sshi, you will be his mentor.", saide Yesung, the Rector of the school and also one of my best friends since high school.

I was totally astounded and I think that my mouth stayed wide open for some minutes before I managed to say "N-N-Ne hyung". Not waiting for my answer, Yesung hyung and Donghae disappeared in the former's office. It was only then that I could sigh with relief.

If he continues to smile like that, my heart will not be able to take it anymore. I hope that mentoring him will not make me lose my mind...