Happy Birthday Anchovy.

Hyukjae's Birthday

It was Hyukjae’s birthday. Yunho and Changmin gave him each a pair of new dance shoes, CSJH Stephanie sent him an American Eagle Hoodie from the United States, SHINee gave him a bunch of magazines which he thought was from Jonghyun, but surprisingly was from Taemin. Key sent him hair products, Onew treated him to a bucket of chicken, Minho made a rap for him. Even JYJ members sent a greeting card from whichever city they were in. ‘Cheapskate,’ Hyukjae had thought.

But the members had done nothing to celebrate his birthday, not even a single “Happy Birthday”. Hyukjae knew pretty well that there wouldn’t be any celebration party, because he was sure Ryeowook and Sungmin had Sukira later, and they would never start a party when a member was absent.

Hyukjae waited until night, hoping a member would congratulate him, but nothing came, just a few 'goodbye's and 'see you later's until the dorm was empty. His manager bid goodbye to him with a pat on the shoulder, “Happy birthday.” Hyukjae smiled a genuine smile to that. At least that made him feel a little better. He went to his room, expecting boxes of gifts on his bed, but sadly there was none. He groaned a little, hearing a click of someone’s door. He went out to find his best friend putting on his shoes in the doorway, he frowned. Sungmin caught his eye and smile, “Hey, Hyuk.”

Hyukjae sat down and lean his head on his shoulder. Sungmin laughed, “What’s wrong?”

Hyukjae just pouted, “Nobody remembers my birthday.” Sungmin hugged him, “I’m sure somebody does.”

“Not the members,” Hyukjae bitterly said, not moving from his friend’s warmth. “Just be patient, Hyuk.” Sungmin stood up, helping Hyukjae up too. “I’m leaving okay? Happy Birthday.” Sungmin smiled at him, giving him a peck on the nose, making Hyukjae blush and nod. Hyukjae watched his friend close the door with a small wave. He went to his room and went to sleep.

Hyukjae woke up with someone shaking him. “Hyuk, wake up!” Hyukjae groaned, sitting up from his bed, meeting eye-to-eye with Sungmin. Hyukjae blushed and lean backwards, while Sungmin smiled and lean forward. When Hyukjae’s back met the wall, he observed Sungmin still leaning closer and closer to him. "W-What do you want?" Sungmin' forehead brushed against Hyukjae’s bangs as Hyukjae blushed uncontrollably. “Happy Birthday~”Sungmin laughed while singing. Sungmin the light, blinding the whining Hyukjae and dragged him to the kitchen. Hyukjae was surprised to see all the members including Kibum, Hankyung, Henry and Zhoumi there. “Hyung!” Hyukjae exclaimed happily, running into the Chinese man’s arms. “Happy Birthday.” The man had whispered in Chinese. “Thank you.” Hyukjae replied with his broken one. “So, can we start the party?” Ryeowook asked. “But it’s not my birthday anymore….” Hyukjae looked up the clock. 01.20. “Doesn’t matter. We have cake!~” Donghae cheered, smearing some frosting on Ryeowook.

The party ended two hours later, leaving all the mess for whoever woke up first. Hyukjae tugged on Sungmin’s pajamas. “Can you sleep with me? Like we used to?” Sungmin grinned and nodded, following Hyukjae to his room. Hyukjae flopped on the bed with his bed with Sungmin beside him, flopping on his stomach. The two of them snuggled close to each other, not ready to sleep yet. Hyukjae sat up a little, resting his chin on his pillow, “Did you plan this?” Sungmin closed his eyes and shook his head, “Heechul did. He dragged Hankyung over here this evening.” Hyukjae pulled Sungmin by the waist, “Thank you.” “You should thank your anchovy gang too.” Sungmin giggled. They didn’t let go off their positions, but Hyukjae moved downwards, so now he was on Sungmin’s chest. “You never grow any hair, do you? I’m jealous.” Sungmin laughed at that statement. “No, I don’t.”

“Sleep well.”Sungmin kissed the top of Hyukjae’s head. Hyukjae pulled Sungmin’s neck down with a peck on his cheek. “You too.” Hyukjae didn’t notice Sungmin blushed, smiling wider.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sungmin seems too hyper in this fic, sorry for that.^^ My writing seems different from the previous ones, lol. It’s like I’m telling a fairytale. LOL Happy Birthday Hyukkie!