Chapter 10: Haengbok, Ssika, Sarang [Happiness, Jealousy, Love]

A Time for Us

 

               

“Mwo?!” Leeteuk said as he woke up. He was panting, and he realized it was just a dream. “Another Taeyeon dream. She keeps visiting me in my dreams… Aissh. What if it was true? What if she and Jonghyun has already an intimate relationship? It couldn’t be. My heart would break into pieces. I should not let it happen. Taeyeon should be mine!” Leeteuk thought.

 

                *Kringg**Kringg*

 

                “Yoboseyo?” Siwon greeted.

 

                “It’s me… Teukie. I need your help. I have a plan. Get ready for tomorrow. Prepare some money. We’re gonna hit the shops.” ---Leeteuk.

 

                “Wae? What are you planning to do? Is this something for Taeyeon or what?” ---Eunhyuk.

 

                “I’ll tell everything about it tomorrow. Please tell Siwon and Donghae to bring money too. Annyeong!” Leeteuk told and hang up the phone.

 

                It was already about 1am in the midnight, Leeteuk can’t find his comfortable position. He’s still thinking of Jonghyun and Taeyeon. What is it that they have that makes him so jealous?

 

IN THE MEAN TIME…

 

                Eunhyuk called Siwon and told him what Leeteuk wants them to do. He also called Donghae immediately after hanging up his call to Siwon.

 

                “Annyeong my Fishy~ah!!” Eunhyuk greeted in a sweet voice.

 

                “Annyeong my Anchovie!! How are you?” Donghae replied in a much sweeter voice.

 

                “I’m fine… how about you?” ---Eunhyuk.

 

                “Well, I’m ok… But I miss you.” ---Donghae.

 

                “But we just saw each other earlier, right?” ---Eunhyuk.

 

                “I don’t care. I miss you. By the way, why did you call?” ---Donghae asked.

 

                “Well, Leeteuk is asking a favor from us. He wants us to prepare some money for tomorrow. I don’t know what he’s planning, but we better get prepared. Ok?” ---Eunhyuk.

 

                “Araseo... Is that all?” ---Donghae

 

                “Yeah… That’s it.” ---Eunhyuk.

 

                “Are you sure that’s all?” ---Donghae.

 

                “Yes. Why?” ---Eunhyuk.

 

                “Ku nyang…. Just nothing… Kkkk..” ---Donghae 

                “Fishy~ah…” ---Eunhyuk

 

                “Hyukkie~ah…?” ---Donghae

 

                “Goodnight! Chalcha! Annyeong!” ---Eunhyuk.

 

                “Annyeong! Sweet dreams my Hyukkie!” ---Donghae.

 

                They both hang up their phones. But Donghae was still staring at his phone. He was smiling, because what he was looking at Eunhyuk’s picture, which was the wallpaper of his phone. On the other hand, Eunhyuk was also smiling, then he whispered to himself..

 

“good night donghae~ah… goodnight my fishy! You just don’t know, but I miss you too.”

 

 

THE NEXT DAY, IN SCHOOL, DISMISSAL TIME

 

               

Leeteuk, Siwon, Eunhyuk and Donghae were waiting outside Taeyeon’s classroom. They saw Tiffany get out first. She looked at them badly, and then she had a sarcastic smile. And when Taeyeon went out, they saw her on a nerdy look again. Leeteuk did not expect her to look like that again. He thought that she already learned how to dress like a gorgeous chick, like how Taeyeon appeared in her dream. Then he immediately talked to her.

 

“Annyeong haseyo Taeyeon~ssi!” Leeteuk greeted worriedly. What if the thing he saw in his dreams will happen in reality? His fingers were crossed. He hopes that Taeyeon would greet back.

 

“Ah. Annyeong haseyo Leeteuk~oppa! I’m sorry for yesterday if I had to leave in a sudden. How are you?” Taeyeon said cheerfully, as if nothing dramatic happened last night.

 

Leeteuk guzzled. He was wondering, why is Taeyeon treating him like that. He was confused.

 

“Taeyeon~ssi? You’re not mad anymore?” Teukie asked.

 

“Of course I’m not mad. Jonghyun~ssi helped me think about it last night. And I guess you’re not the one I should blame for what happened. I should even thank you for bringing me to our home and keeping me safe instead of doing what Tiffany wanted. Gomawo~yo Leeteuk~ssi!” Taeyeon said in appreciation.

 

Leeteuk has happy with what he heard from Taeyeon, except for the fact that it was that Jonghyun that helped her out.

 

“Oh, no problem about that. I just did what I thought was right.” He said, smiling.

 

“By the way, Leeteuk~ssi. You still have my watch, right? I forgot to claim it yesterday.” ---Taeyeon.

“Yes, I do have it. And we’re here to give it to you. Here.” Leeteuk offered.

 

“Ah.. Gomawo~yo.” ---Taeyeon.

 

“Can we ask a favor from you, Taeyeon~ssi? Would you please go with us now? We would just like to give you a treat.” Leeteuk requested.

 

“Ah, actually, I think Jonghyun~ssi is already waiting for me outside. I think we’ll go somewhere else.” ---Taeyeon.

 

“Aissh! That Jonghyun!” Leeteuk just thought to himself. “Oh, is that so?” Leeteuk said in a sad voice.

 

“Yeah… But, maybe that’s not really important. He told me that he just wants to walk at the mall or something, so it would be ok if we cancel that first. You seem to be good guys, after what you told me yesterday. So maybe I could go with you.” ---Taeyeon said.

 

“Ah jinjja?!”Leeteuk was really happy, his smile was hanging up to his ears.

 

“But only, if Jonghyun goes with us.” Taeyeon said in condition. Leeteuk’s smile was gone.

 

“Araseo. That would do.” ---Leeteuk.

 

“Thanks for accepting our invitation.” ---Siwon.

 

When they reached the parking lot, Leeteuk opened the car’s door for Taeyeon.

 

“What?” Taeyon asked.

 

“Enter the car. You’ll ride with me, right?” Leeteuk asked.

 

“Ah, no. Mianhae. I think I should just ride with Jonghyun.” Taeyeon pointed at Jonghyun’s car which was just near Teukie’s car. Leeteuk could see Jonghyun’s smiling face, which made him irritated.

 

“Araseo. So, please tell him to follow my car so he would know where we’ll go, araseo?” ---Leeteuk

 

“Ok. Annyeong! See you later!” ---Taeyeon.

 

 

AFTER ABOUT TWENTY MINUTES OF THE TRIP

 

                Five cars parked in front of The Ivo. The Ivo was a famous place in Seoul which many people go to. It’s complete with amenities: Restaurants, Shopping centers, Amusement Places, Salons, Gift shops, Dress Boutiques, and many others. The cars each belong to Leeteuk, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Jonghyun. Jonghyun, although he was not elite, seemed like to be one. They all looked urbane… so cool.

 

                “What shall we do here?” Taeyeon asked Leeteuk.

                “A lot of things. Just follow us. Kaja!” Leeteuk said with a smile.

 

                While they were walking, Leeteuk was secretly getting a glimpse of Taeyeon and Jonghyun together, moment for moment. He was really jealous. They weren’t actually sweet, but still he feels bad about it. He was uncomfortable.

 

                “Wait. Where’s Donghae and Hyukkie? They’re missing!” Siwon suddenly asked.