TALKING WITH MY GROUP MEMBERS

♫♪♫♪ VOCALS FOR LIFE! ♫♪♫♪ [TWO STORIES OF LOVE]

=4MINUTE TALK=

"Ya! Girls help me! That ugly duckling wants to beat me... Tss.." Gayoon whined to her members.
"Why did you let him challenge you about that stupid competition?" Hyuna replied.
"Because I want to prove him that I'm greater than him." "He also wants me to change like my past, but I dont want to!"
"What if you should change your qualities and stop the competition." Sohyun, the maknae, butted in.
"No way! Sohyun! No way!"
"But why unnie? Why!?" Sohyun cried.
"Because of my goodness and kindness, I looked dumb, looked weak! Since I was a kid, I dreamt  of having many attractions from everybody. But there was a time that I was bullied... And that was the last time to be bullied so. I change for better..."
"What can be the solution for your problem?" Jiyoon asked.
"I want someone will capture my heart and someone that forgive me, and accept me who am I"
"I guess Gayoon looks so dramatic and looking for her Prince Charming" Jihyun teased, trying to have a happy aura in their room.
"Aish... You silly please stop these nonsense... I want you to help me."
"What if we let all Sandeul win..." Sohyun suggested shyly.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"BWOH!" 

All members looked at her surprised, and Sohyun just covered because of laughter.

 

=BEAST TALK=

"Yoseob hyung..." Dongwoon called Yoseob but he didn't hear him .
"I guess Yoseob has a serious problem huh?" Junhyung said with a smirk.
"Aniyo..." Yoseob finally said and Dongwoon was shocked because Yoseob heard Junhyung, He was ignored.
"Sorry Dongwoon, I just want have time to think..." Yoseob sighed.
"Think about what, Yoseob?" Doojoon popped out asking.
"I know that, there's a competition of voices after 2 weeks, I think he would join that... Right Yoseob?" Gikwang also butted in.
"I think he would not join because Gayoon scares him and his shy to compete her because he has a great feelings for her, right?" Hyunseung said like he wants to embarass Yoseob to everyone.
"Shut up, Hyunseung!!" " I will join that competition, I will!"
"How brave are you to face Gayoon?"
"I think you are the one who's scared to Gayoon!!"
"Oh stop this stupid fight!  Hyunseung, how dare you insulted Yoseob he has voice more than you! And you Yoseob, Hyunseund is your hyung! How come your so disrespectfu!l!" Doojoon stop the fight.
"He's right and you're like kids fighting for a toy!"
"Ya! Yoseob sit here!"
"And you Troublemaker! Hyunseung! Go out and find someone that will accompany you!"

"Oh Doojoon! Don't let me do this!"
"Out! Go find your Hyuna! You fool!" 
"Aish!" Hyunseung scratched his head and slowly go out of the room to realease bad mood.
"So, Yoseob, what's the REAL problem?"
"Gikwang is right, there's a competition of voices. and I want to join... Actually Hyunseung is right.... I AM afraid what will Gayoon may say to me..."
"Why? Gayoon join that competition too?"
"Yes and she was challenge by Sandeul, member of B1A4,  who is really good at singing..."
"If it is that so, hyung, you should join too!"
"Maknae's right, you should show Gayoon how perfect is your voice... Show her what you got! Maybe she will be amazed if you show your talent."

Yoseob was inspired by Gikwang said so....

"Thank you Gikwang! Thank you guys!" He cheered himself...

"YOSEOBBIE!!! HWAITING!!" They all cheered.

"I know what to do now.." He whispered to himself.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

I updated? O.o Omo! I've updated! I was really inspired by my subscribers...
And I want to write again! Mian for the Last Update! FORGET IT~
I'm here... I'm here having a writer's blockk...

Aigoo... 4Nias B2uties... Have you seen their comebacks..
Beast will come back soon MAY 17.. Kya!..
Eh.. Wait... BANAs! HERE.. want to read it...

_______________________________________________________________________________________