JINYOUNG'S TEMPTATION ಠ_ಠ

♫♪♫♪ VOCALS FOR LIFE! ♫♪♫♪ [TWO STORIES OF LOVE]

 

.1 hour ago.

-Jinyoung POV-

“So, what’s the second?” I asked her but she didn’t answer immediately but suddenly…

“*SLAP*” I felt a very hard slap from her that made me massage my cheeks. And she ran away.  It was very funny that ever since this is the first time that I have been slapped by a girl, even my mother doesn’t slap me ever since…

I am just standing here and my knees are not moving. I feel like I can not walk and someone was pulling me from the ground. My heart suddenly aches. I regret that I should not do that to Eunji I felt sorry for that. I hope she’ll forgive me easily.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” A janitor asked me. “Students are not allowed here, you know?” he continued.

“Oh, Jinja? Mianhae!” I felt that I’m alive again and left the storage room. While that guy is keep looking at me.

I went back to the classroom still touching my warm cheeks because I still felt that eunji’s hand are slapping me time to time. I’m sitting here in my armchair, and I noticed that my bestfriend, Sandeul and Eunji are not around the classroom. I’m worried. I wonder where are they in this time?

One subject has just passed but still Eunji and Sandeul are not yet here.

But suddenly… I heard laughs… It was Eunji…

“Ha! I’m the first one!” she stuck her tongue out like a kid.

“You’re so fast!” wait, is that Sandeul? My bestfriend since childhood? I wonder why is he with Sandeul.

“Ya! What are you doing! You’re late, and you're still enjoying?” Mr. Park shouted at them. Eunji goes behind Sandeul, she’s scared.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Park, Sorry we’re late.” Sandeul bowed for apology.

“Why are you late!?” the teacher shouted.

“I brought Eunji to the clinic because she collapsed in the corridor this lunch time. So, I guard her because she has a high fever but don’t worry she’s fine already.” Sandeul explained.

“Guraesseo… You! Ms. Jung, you don’t look like you have fever a while ago, you’re so active, don’t do it again your disturbing classes.” the teacher said.

“Mianhae, Mr. Park” Eunji bowed.

Something in my heart felt weird. I think I’m jealous on what my best friend is doing to me. They both sit next to each other at the back and looked at them time to time but they are not looking at me especially Eunji that I felt that she’s still mad at me.

“Mr. Jung Jinyoung, Please pay attention to my class!” the teacher shouted at me that makes me feel very scared so I listen to him, and suddenly the bell rang.

“Class dismissed!”

I stood up immediately to go to Eunji’s chair but suddenly she stood up also and go out in the classroom, I tried to follow her but someone grabbed my arm…

“Hyung, Let her go…” Sandeul said.

That made me felt a little frustrated.

“Why!?” I asked.

“She wants to be alone…”

I don’t know about this feeling but I felt like something that is happening between them.

“Ok FINE!” I stayed in my chair and waited for the next teadher

-END of POV-

 

-Eunji POV-

I was very shocked about Sandeul said. It means that he carried me along the corridor, I’m sure people have seen it. That was so ridiculous. We are now running along the corridor. And it was ME who got to the room first but the teacher was very angry. Luckily, Sandeul explain what happened.

I saw Jinyoung looking at us seriously but I just ignored him and follow Sandeul at the back where we are seated. Jinyoung is STILL looking at us and I felt very nervous, I HATE him because I really HATE him. I don’t know hot to describe how I hate him. So, I found a way to make him jealous…

So, for much better, I used to talked Sandeul that me feel happy because I liked him from the very start. I kept on smiling when we talk. We talked about out personalities. While our talk is in the interesting part…

“Who’s you first love?” Am I a bit harsh to asked that. I go beyond the line I think I’m going too far I think…

“Me?... Uhmm… I don’t know…” I think I scared him… He’s stuttering… Suddenly… the bell rang and someone is coming closer to us… Jinyoung…

I was really nervous at that time so I suddenly stood up and leave the classroom to go to the restroom to release my bad mood.

-END of POV-

 

-Sandeul POV-

“Who’s your first love?” Eunji asked me excitedly waiting for my answer.

She’s so funny and cute that makes me want to pinch her cheeks because of that question. To be honest, she’s the one who caught my heart first. Ever since I saw her in the classroom, she’s so attractive to my eyes.

“Me?... Uhmm… I don’t know…” I acted so she would not know…

And suddenly the bell rang. And Jinyoung is coming to us suddenly Eunji go out and I know how to handle this situation, Jinyoung try to follow her but I stop him, because I felt that the two had their fight so I let her go…

-END of POV-

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: KYAAAA!~ >.< This Chapter is killing me too long and so much POV?

Did you like it?. :| Sorry for redundancies and epic grammars/terms...

I Just follow Scheherazade said to make it longer than my author’s note?

Am I a bit exaggerating? m(_ _)m Just tell me… PM me at macaronisalad10 or Comment it freely here.

@ Scheherazade- thanks for your creepy but helpful comment…

@ cloudstar29 – you feel it? Keep on reading… thanks for subscribing…

@ yoseobsoyeon – please do comment don’t be scared…

@ dooyoon – just relax, breath in breath out… oh please… do not HATE Eunji… wait… do you mean you hate Eunji for REAL or in this fic?

OK … As you can see and I also see many had viewed my story… And thank you for your patience!...

Please do SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! I would love that… (^^;) SILENT READERS SHOULD COMMENT TOO... >.<

GOOD NEWS 4NIAS AND BEAUTIES OUT THERE… NEXT CHAPCHAPS IS ABOUT 4MINUTE AND BEAST SPREAD THE WORD!!! AND READ MY STORY!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TEASER~

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Why did you let him challenge you about that stupid competition?”

“I want to prove him that I’m greater than him”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“I think he would not join because Gayoon scares him…”

“I will join that competition, I will!!!”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -