JongKey, The Purple Panda

JongKey, The Purple Panda

 

And here they are 3 weeks later, hiding in Onew’s room, trying to figure out a way to cure Key’s love sick. They can’t seem to separate him from his treasured symbol of love. He carries it everywhere, literally.

 

You can see that purple fury creature sitting by his side all the time. He even carries it into the bathroom. Why would he do that? (A/n: Okay, let’s keep our imagination under control.)

 

“So, the first thing we have are going to do is to attempt separating Key from the stuffed...”

“Onew hyung, don’t say the ‘S’ word!” Minho exclaimed.

“Sorry.” Onew whispered. “So we have to try to take it away from him. Then maybe we can have a rational conversation.”

 

“So you are basically suggesting that we unleash Key hyung’s inner animal. If that’s the case i’m assuming i’ll be the one who’s going to accomplish the mission?” Taemin asked monotonously.

“Smart boy.” Onew said, ruffling Taemin’s hair.

 

Taemin huffed in disbelief. Why must i be the lamb every time?

 

“Hopefully we can jam some senses into his head.” Minho said. “So all Taemin has to do is snatch the panda away from Key and run out of the apartment. We are going to him back. It might be a little difficult but i am sure we’ll manage. It’s just Key, we’ve handled him before, i am sure we can do it once more.” Minho laid out the plan.

 

“Minho hyung, you too? Why are you selling me out like this? Where’s all this insanity coming from!” Taemin said, throwing his hands up. “Never mind, i think the answer is pretty apparent.”He said, glowering at the leader.

 

“Okay, so are we ready?” Onew asked, completely ignoring Taemin’s rants.

“Do we have a choice?” Taemin mumbled.

“Yes, we are.” Miho answered, all fired up.

“Of course you are.” Taemin muttered under his breath.

“Okay, let’s go.” Onew said, getting up.

“I need to pee first.” Taemin said, rushing off to the wash room.

****

Before he realized Taemin was standing before Key trying to pull off the impossible mission.

 

Just do it Taemin. Nobody loves you enough to care anyways. He took a deep breath and walked nearer to Key who was using a hair dryer to dry JongKey.

 

“Key hyung.” He called.

“Hmm?” was the response.

“There’s something on...err...JongKey.” Taemin stuttered, as he forgot the name of the purple panda for a moment.

“What? Where?” Key asked, examining his valued possession.

“There!” Taemin said, half shouting before grabbing the panda and sprinting toward the door. He turned the door knob. It didn’t budge.

“Onew hyung! You didn’t unlock the door? Why do want me dead so much? What did i ever do to you?” Taemin screamed, scared to death.

 

When he felt a gush of air at his neck, he gave up. “Fine, kill me!” He said to Key. “Nobody loves me.” he said, leaning on Key’s shoulder, bursting into fake tears, pouting his cherry pink lips.

Please buy it.

 

“I do!” Minho shouted but his voice was drowned by the sudden bang of the door opening from the other side.

“Surprise!” Jonghyun’s voice yelled.

“Jjongie?” Key asked in disbelief.

“That’s right!” Jonghyun answered, spreading his arms.

“Kyaa! You are back.” Key shouted, jumping into his lover’s arms and out of excitement he pressed his lips against Jonghyun’s.

 

“Eww...” Onew reacted.

“Hyung!” Minho yelled.

While Taemin just stared at the scene, feeling like he’s in a new world.

 

“Sorry.” Key apologized, embarrassed. “Excitement got overloaded.”

 

Onew shook his head with a smile. “Anyway, what are you doing here? You were not supposed to be back until next week.”

“Yeah, but i worked extra hard and finished my photo shoots and interviews and everything else so that i can come back early to celebrate our anniversary.” He explained, pulling Key into a tight hug.

 

“That’s so sweet.” Taemin responded, dreamily.

 

“So we are having the romantic rooftop candle light dinner?” Key asked, glowing with anticipation.

“Yes. Of course we are!” he answered after thinking for a moment. I’m so screwed.

 

“Yah...yah...you guys are so noisy.” Their manager said stepping into the dorm.

“Oh, hyung. You are here.” Minho said, bowing.

“Hmm... Taemin-ah, pack your things.” The manager said as he checked his cell phone.

 

“Me? Why?” Taemin asked puzzled.

“Well, it’s your turn to go to Japan for solo activity.”

 

“What?” Minho asked, panicking. Everyone but Taemin noticed his alarm. All of them, except for Taemin, of course, knew that Minho was crazily in love with him.

“Woah, really. That’s awesome! Am i going to be there for a month too?” Taemin asked, his excitement building up by seconds.

 

Say no. Please say no, Minho prayed.

 

“No.” The manager answered.

Thank god, Minho thought, sighing out of relieve.

 

“You have more activity to attend. So you’ll be staying for two months.”

“Yes!” Taemin exclaimed, punching the air.

 

Two? Minho thought. That’s a long period of time.Two months, more than 60 days, that’ll be nearly 1500 hours without Taemin. Wait, i don’t feel so good.

 

They heard a loud thud.

 

“Oh, my god. Minho fainted.” Jonghyun said, rushing to get him.

“Welcome to my life buddy.” Key sang with a smirk.


THE END