First day at new school

Unforgettable First Love

Sunny POV

Today is my first day to new school.The old school is a little bit annoying so I change school.But I have a lots of freinds there.Kim Ryeowook is there too.My best friend.I hope I get a friend in new school too."Soon Kyu"my mom called."Coming Mom!!"I answer my mom.I have to go to school now.I am really exciting to go to my new school!!I come to the school.I looked around the school.It is really big.I came into the school.I bumped a girl."Oh!!I am sorry!!"I apologize."That's okay!!"said the girl."My name is Lee Soon Kyu.You can call me Sunny."I said."My name is YoonA,Im YoonA."the girl said."I am new here can you show me Grade 7 (B)"I aked."Oh!!That 's my room.You are the new girl that Ms Lee said."YoonA asked."Yes!!"I said."Follow me!!"she said.She walked into the class."This is our class!!"YoonA said."Yoon!!Who is she?"a girl asked."She is the new girl that Ms Lee said."YoonA said.A girl walked near me.Hi!!My name is Tiffany."Oh!!Hi!!My name is Soon Kyu.You can call me Sunny"I said."Sunny come sit here!!"YoonA said."Okay!"I said.

.Ding Ding Ding

"Hello!!everybody!!My name is Ms Lee.We have new student."said Ms Lee."Ms Soon Kyu come here!!"Ms Lee said."Hello everybody my name is Lee Soon Kyu.You can call me Sunny."I said."Okay!MsSunny you can go back to your seat now."Ms Lee said.A boy is looking at me.I sit down and asked YoonA,"Who 's he?"I said while pointing to the boy who is looking at me."He is Lee Sungmin."YoonA said."And the boy siting next to him is Kim Kibum his friends and the one I love.And the one beside Kibum is school king Choi Siwon.He likes Tiffany so much but Tiffany  like him too.YoonA continue."But Siwon always date with many girls.He is school play boy"YoonA whisper."Oh i see"I said.

End of POV        

Sungmin POV

Today we have new student in our class.Her name is Soon Kyu.She is cute.She is interesting.Kibum is reading a book.Siwon is flirting some girls.Soon Kyu is watching teacher teaching,"Okay everybody breaktime"Ms Lee said."Yes"all the students shouted.Siwon looked Tiffany.Tiffany look at him too.Sunny called Tiffany and went away."Hey minnie let's go!"Kibum said.
"Okay!"I said.We come out and sit on the canteen chair.Siwon go and take the food.I and Kibum are sitting on the chair."Can I sit here?"a girl asked.That girl look very hot.

"Yes sure!"Kibum said."Yah Kim Kibum!!"I shouted."Annyeong!My name is Kwon Yuri"The girl said."Oh!!My name is Kim kibum and this is my friend Lee Sungmin.And You saw there is a boy alittle taller is Choi Siwon."Kibum explained."Oh!I know that guy he is school king Choi Siwon.right?"Yuri said."Yes"Kibum said."I am school queen kwon yuri from Class (A)"said the girl."Oh!!I see."said Kibum."Why kibum is talking with that ann oying girl!!"I thought."No one is beautiful than Lee Sunny."I thought. Siwon come to our seat. "Oh what a hot girl!!Who is she?"Siwon asked."Annoyeong!!I am Kwon Yuri."She said."Siwon what take you so long?"I asked."Tiffany"He whispered to me.

Ding Ding Ding

"OH Man the breaktime is over!!"said Kibum

End of POV

Tiffany POV

"Why Siwon Oppa looking that girl so long?"I thought.I felt hurt.

End of POV

YoonA POV

"That stupid school queen I hate her alot!!She is talking with Kibum alot!!"I thought.

End of POV

Thanks you!!
     Chapter 1 finish.
       Enjoy!!

These are pairing.

          
         Sifany                                                       YoonBum

            

SooKyung                                                                 Heesica

             

      Taeteuk                                                                                 HyoHyuk

                                             SungminSunny10-1.jpg

                                    SunSun

                                 Enjoy!!!!

     

                 Thanks You!!!