third - you have a style

My Two Faced Love

Author's POV

"Hello everyone, my name is Cho Kyu Hyun." He bowed to everyone and searched for Seohyun, 'Where is she?', "Oh, Kyuhyun haksaeng, you can sit beside Miss Seo. Miss Seo, please raise your hand!"

A girl raised her hand with a y attitude, Kyuhyun smiled to himself, 'There is she!' And he sat beside her, "Hello there," Seohyun battled her eyelashes cutely at Kyuhyun, "You're Kyuhyun, right? I'm Seo Joo Hyun." Kyuhyun took her hand and nodded, "Nice..t-to meet you..." He stuttered, Seohyun chuckled fakely, "You are cute, you have your own style."

Kyuhyun blushed secretly and smiled to himself, 'I have a style?' Seohyun noticed his red ears and smirked evilly to herself, "Oppa... I can call you, oppa, right?" Kyuhyun smiled, "Sure, Seohyun-ah..." Seohyun once again battled her eyelashes cutely, "Oppa... will you drive me home, later?" She winked at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun swooned over her and nodded, "Sure, Seohyun-ah."

xxx

"Sorry, I'm so sorry." "No, no, no, I should be the one-" The girl stopped speaking, she was instantly charmed by Kyuhyun's good features, "Uh, miss?" Kyuhyun waved a hand in front of her face, she blinked fastly, "Uh... I'm s-sorry... umm.." "Kyuhyun." The girl nodded and made a note inside her mind, 'His name is Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun.' "Hey? What's your name then?" Kyuhyun smiled at her, "J-jung E-eun Mi..." Kyuhyun smiled and gave the books to her, "Nice to meet you Eun Mi-ssi, hope we can meet again!"

Kyuhyun ran away and Eun Mi was just standing there, dazed. 'We can meet, again?' And skipped happily towards the cafetaria.

xxx

"Uh..." Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck, "Is it okay?" And he glanced a bit towards Seohyun, she was a bit surprised by his.. um... "rotten" bike but quickly wore a fake smile, "Of course oppa! Why would I mind?" Kyuhyun smiled in relief and hopped on his bike, "Hop on, Seohyun-ah."

Seohyun gulped and hopped on, "Please drive.... AHHH!!!" Kyuhyun pedalled as fast as he could which cause Seohyun to hug his waist, he smiled secretely and drove even faster, "O-oppa!!! Slow down!"

Eun Mi who was passing by saw this scene became silent, 'He likes.... Seojoohyun?'

xxx

"Eomma! I'm home." Eun Mi walked to the small apartment of hers and sat down on the sofa. Her mother coughed badly as a reply for her statement, "Eomma, are you okay?" Eun Mi quickly ran to her side and saw the bed sheets, "Eomma! You're coughing blood again, let's take you to the doctor!" Eun Mi was going to fetch a cab but her mother stopped her by grabbing her wrist, "Don't Eun-ah... don't waste your money for me." And she coughed again.

"But, eomma!" Eun Mi argued back, "No buts Eun-ah, now go to your room and study. You know what will happen if your scholarship is taken back, right?" She coughed again, this time, harder. "But..." She interrupted Eunmi and put a hand on her shoulder, "Please.. Listen to me" Eun Mi sighed and went to her room, her small room, "Fine, but, only this once, okay?" Her mother nodded and she sighed again, dragging her feet to her room.

xxx

Kyuhyun stopped in front of Seohyun's house in a messy way, "Here we are..." Seohyun fixed her hair while cursing on Kyuhyun's back, but when Kyuhyun turned around, she wore a fake smile. "Yeah, thanks Kyuhyun Oppa." She bowed and smiled sweetly then the gate opened itself and Seohyun went in, annoyed by the fact that her make up and hair do is ruined.

'Curse that Kyuhyun'

She went inside her house, no, Mansion and closed the door harshly, "Seohyun-ah!! You're home, sweetheart!" Seohyun rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, "What do you want, appa?" Her father kissed her cheek tenderly and smirked evilly, he whispered to Seohyun's ears, "I need you, to make Cho Kyuhyun fall for you, then you'll have to crush him and break him apart."

"What do you mean appa?" Seohyun whispered slowly, "He's the son of the Cho Company's president."

"WHAT?!"

 

a/n: sorry for the late update. please don't kill me ;~;