second - fate tricked him

My Two Faced Love

Author's POV

Kyuhyun dragged his bicycle quickly to the gate and fell infront of the security, "Please open the gate for meee~" He does an aegyo and puffed out his cheeks, "Pweeeaaaseee~" The security guard looked at him and scoffed, "I will be fired if I let you in, I am just allowed to let Miss Seo in." Kyuhyun tilted his head, "Miss Seo, who is she?" The security guard laughed, "That girl is a total brat. I can't even stand her."

Kyuhyun laughed also and he suddenly stopped, "SOOOO~ Will you let me in? I'm a new student here.. Please~~~" The security guard sighed and opened the gate a bit, "Fine, but never tell anyone about this, understand?" "Yes ahjussi!" Kyuhyun saluted, "Thank you ahjussi!" He waved and ran inside the school happily while dragging his bicycle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Yah! Why are you blocking my view, get away you little insect!" Seohyun pushed the girl infront of her to the side and took a look at the commotion, she scoffed, "So, he's one of the new kid? No wonder I never noticed him before." She smirked, "Prepare to fall for me, little poor guy." She flipped her hair and walked past all the student.

"Yah~ Princess is coming through!" She shouted and all the students made way for her, "So, what is your name new guy? I'm Seohyun." She held her hand out and smiled fakely, Kyuhyun gulped and stared at her hand for a while, "I-I'm..." he cleared his throat, "Ch-cho Kyu H-hyun."

"Nice meeting you, Kyuhyun oppa." Seohyun winked and went back while flipping her hair, kyuhyun stared her in awe. "YO MAN!" A guy tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder, "Yongguk-ah!" Kyuhyun hugged him, "How are you?" Yongguk pumped his fist with Kyuhyun, "Fine man!" 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So, what took you here Kyu?" Yongguk asked him, "As usual, mom asked me to move again since everybody in my previous school knows my little secret already. It's kinda tiring living like this." Yongguk chuckled a little, "Calm down man, it's your life. Anyway, found an attractive girl here?"

Kyuhyun blushed upon hearing Yongguk's question, "Aww... you blushed, tell me, tell me~ Who is it?" Yongguk nudged him playfully, "Her name is Seohyun..." Yongguk's ears perked up upon hearing her name, "S-seohyun? Where did I ever heard that name? Hmm..." He tapped his chin with his finger.

"Mind to show me which girl is she?" Yongguk winked to him and pointed to the bunch of commotion, "Anyways, what is happening there?" They walked to the commotion and peeked a bit.

"There she is! The girl with the polkadot dress!" Kyuhyun whispered slowly to Yongguk. Yongguk peeked at the girl, "YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SPILLED TO MY CLOTHES-" Kyuhyun's head quickly shot to the voice of a girl, or you can say, Seohyun's voice.

He widened his eyes when he saw Seohyun spilled a glass of juice to a girl's uniform, his mouth hanged widely. "So.." Yongguk crossed his arms, "That is the girl you were talking about? A spoiled brat, a queenka?!"

"Yah! I'm sure she is just mad...." Kyuhyun replied him, "MAD?! Even if you're mad, you can't do that! Search for another one and you're definitely blinded by her looks." Yongguk tapped his shoulders, "Wake up man."

 

a/n: I'm sorry for the late update.. currently reallllyyyy bussyyy x.x