I'm Sorry

When In San Francisco

 

Back at the hotel

                Kevin’s sister took the rest of U-Kiss out for a real San Francisco tour and by the time they returned, Eli was on his bed with Aj’s scarf on his face, looking literally half-alive.

                “The Golden Gate Bridge was OSM!” Soohyun said, fist pumping in the air. Eli groaned and rolled over in his bed. “What’s wrong Eli? Bad day?” Hoon asked.

                “Yeah, what did you do today?” Aj asked.

                “Went to a freaking library and an old crappy diner that serves pancakes for lunch.”

                “That doesn’t sound very interesting.” Dongho said.

                “It’s not! I didn’t even get to say anything at all. It was all Jason this, Jason that…Kevin is so attached to him.”

                “Give him a break. Kevin hasn’t seen him in years.” Soohyun chided, as if the matter was a small one.

                Eli simply groaned. Aj shook his head. “You know, you running out like this is not going to solve anything.”

                “Then what should I do?”

                “If I were you, I would go over, shake Kevin’s shoulders and demand your rights. Kevin is your boyfriend. If you are unsatisfied about something that concerns him, he has the right to know.”

                Eli sat up straight. “You’re right. I should talk to him; I mean we have a very open and honest relationship. That’s what I need to do.” Eli looked at Aj appreciatively. “Thanks Aj.”

                “You’re welcomed. By the way, have you seen my scarf?”

                “Um..no. Never seen it. See ya!” Eli said, stuffing Aj’s scarf under his bed and rushing out the room.

 

Science Museum

                Eli had no trouble finding the museum. He saw Kevin and Jason looking at one of the plant exhibits and decided to sneak behind Kevin to surprise him.

                Jason ruined it however by turning around and saying. “Oh goody, your boyfriend’s here.” Eli cursed a little under his breath but changed his attitude when he saw Kevin’s smile.

                “Eli!” Kevin lunged at his boyfriend. Eli held the younger boy for a couple of minutes and watched Jason roll his eyes.

                “Hey you gotta come see this biodome! It’s got a whole tropical forest inside and its own weather system that changes!” Kevin pulled Eli into a round dome in the middle of the museum. Only three people were allowed into the dome at one go.

                “The weather will change every 10 minutes, so go in and enjoy.” The attendant outside the dome instructed.

                The trio entered the dome, filled with tropical plants. Once inside, it actually started to snow.

                “It’s snowing!” Jason said, reaching to touch the snow. 10 minutes on, the fake snow blew even harder and it became a mini blizzard.

                “Kevin!” Eli screamed against the wind. Kevin grabbed his boyfriend and Jason grabbed Kevin. The wind died and the weather changed again. The snow disappeared and heat starts to come.

                “Oh god, am I sweating?” Eli said, wiping his sweat with his sleeve. The weather changes were so drastic inside the dome. He looked outside and he saw the attendant waving at them. The attendant stuck a piece of paper on the on the glass wall reading:

We are currently experiencing minor technical difficulties, please be patient as we try to fix it.

                “You gotta be kidding me.” Jason groaned. “This guy is a jinx.”

                “Hey hey hey! News flash, it doesn’t snow at the mall!” Eli snapped, referring to the fact that they should have gone to the mall and this wouldn’t have happened.

                “You wouldn’t last 10 minutes back at science camp.” Jason said.

                “Oh ho Jason! That’s where you’re wrong smarty pants! I wouldn’t last 5!”

                “You know what your problem is?”

                “I’m sure you’re gonna tell me.”

                “What does that mean?”

                “It means you have been on my case ever since I got here!”

                “Well that’s because I can tell you don’t like me.”

                “That’s because you don’t like me!”

                “Well you didn’t like me first!”

                “True, true.” Eli raised his hands. “Cause I didn’t like you the minute you walked in the door. Kings and Queens! Knights and Rooks! Bishops and Pawns!” imitating the cheer Jason and Kevin did.

                Jason was about to hit Eli when Kevin rushed forward and stopped them. “Stop it! Stop it you two!”

                “Admit it Eli. You came here to ruin my friendship with Kevin!” Jason spat out.

                “No! I’m here to save my relationship with Kevin!”

                “What? What are you talking about?” Kevin asked.

                “I don’t wanna lose you. You have so much in common with Jason. You’re both ner..I mean smart. You both love science, went to the same school…”

                “Wait, you’re jealous of me?” Jason asked. The heat was dissipating and the temperature was becoming cooler.

                “Yeah.” Eli admitted sheepishly.

                “But…I was jealous of you.” Jason admitted as well, sitting on a rock. “All Kevin could talk about when we met was Eli. Eli, Eli, Eli.”

                Eli turned to Kevin, “Really?”

                “Yeah. I have to tell my best friend about my boyfriend.” Kevin stepped in between Jason and Eli. “I love you two so much, it hurts me to see you fight.”

                Eli bit his lip, realizing his mistake. He wrapped an arm around Kevin. “I’m sorry for fighting. I’m sorry Jason.”

                “I’m sorry too Eli.” Jason said. Then the exit of the biodome opened and Kevin was the first to rush out. “Apologies later! Let’s get out of here!”

Few nights later

                “It’s nice to see that you and Jason are cool with each other.” Kevin said, his boyfriend’s hair as they lay on Eli’s bed. Jason and Eli mended their ways and tried to get along. The past few days were much better after their little fight in the overheated biodome.

                “I’m sorry about picking the fight though.”

                “No. I’m sorry as well, I should’ve paid more attention to you too. We’ve spent the last couple of days doing what I wanted and I totally neglected you.”

                “It’s alright. So, what do you wanna do tonight?”Eli asked.

                “Anything you want to do.”

                “If that’s the case then you know what I want to do.” Eli said, running his hand up Kevin’s shirt and kissing the blonde boy. The kiss got wilder and rougher as their tongues explored each other’s mouth. Kevin’s hands roamed around Eli’s strong, muscular back, and tugged at the hemline, trying to get the fabric off.

                Shirts off, their upper bodies rubbing against each other. Kevin broke the kiss. “I gotta get the ice cream.”

                “What for?” Eli looked at him, all puzzled.

                “I need something to wear.” Kevin said, winking naughtily.

The Other Member’s Rooms

                The boys laid down on their beds. Lights were off, but the noises of Kevin and Eli’s love making was not off. Kiseop grunted and tried to shut the noise out using a pillow. Soohyun and Hoon tried to drown it out by singing. It obviously did not work.

                “We have only been here for a couple of nights and already it sounds like a night back in Seoul.” Dongho complained. Aj shushed the maknae as they all tried to get some sleep.

Next morning

                The boys could not focus on breakfast at all. Soohyun, Hoon, Dongho, Aj and Kiseop woke up with huge bags under their eyes. Soohyun stirred his coffee, half asleep. Aj looked like he was gonna fall face first into his pancake and Dongho simply dozed off on the table.

                “Morning!” Kevin chipped, holding Eli’s hand. He looked at his exhausted members. “Y’all don’t look so good.”

                “We didn’t get much sleep.” Kiseop replied, massaging his temple.

                “I don’t know why, I had the time of my life last night.” Eli said, nuzzling down Kevin’s neck. The other members, except Dongho, stared at Elvin with their panda eyes and half-yelled. “We KNOW.”

 

A/N Okay, so there's no here, just a minor connotation, so please don't kill me...Hope you like the rest of it tho. Comments are loved!