Really Hate You

If You Had To Choose...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(So Myeong Ji’s POV)

 

“Damn…” I cursed as I woke up and had all 5 senses attack me, causing an overload in my brain --My mouth tasted like , my head hurt, the bed was so uncomfortable, there was an annoying beeping sound, the white was killing my eyes, and the room smelt like a dentist’s office.

 

I took a second to take in my surroundings before determining that Doojoon must’ve taken me to the hospital. Speaking of the devil, why was that idiot clinging onto my hand like I was going to disappear?

 

Ah, right, I almost died.

 

As I continued the struggle with the sleeping Doojoon, I noticed that he look relaxed when I didn’t fight with him, but his face contorted in pain every time I attempted to free my hand from his deathly grasp. It was quite sad to see actually…

 

“Poor, baby.” I whispered, gently running a hand through his hair.

 

I found some simple amusement in playing with his hair for a while before I got bored and decided that I should explore the hospital, maybe I was admitted into a hospital I knew.

 

“Yah…” I whisper-yelled, attempting to pull my hand away from his tight grasp as I sat up, ignoring the searing pain in my stomach, but he only groaned and held on tighter.

 

“Doojoon-ah” I sang, hoping to lull him awake “Could you let go of JiJi’s hand? – She wants to walk around.”

 

“I don’t want to…” He mumbled, holding tighter, eventually cutting off my circulation

 

“Ugh…” I groaned in annoyance. “Fine, have it your way.” I growled, irritation clear in my voice, as I swiftly pulled my hand from his grasp, successfully freeing myself from his grasp.

 

“Where are you…” He mumbled the instant my hand wasn’t in his anymore, it made me feel bad, but it’s his fault since he should’ve let go.

 

“Sorry, Joonie-ah, but Myeong Ji is bored sitting around here, she’s going to go out and play for a while.” I whispered to him even though I knew he was fast asleep and probably couldn’t hear me.  How was he sleeping through this anyway? – Was he that tired?

 

I slipped on my jeans that were unfortunately soaked in blood, but I didn’t particularly mind at this point, I was far too bored. My shirt was a problem though… it had been run through with a knife, so, obviously, it had a large tear through it. Luckily for me, Doojoon had taken off his hoodie at some point, so I had something to wear. Not that I minded that much - I mean it was a horrible color, but it smelled like Doojoon so…

 

“Aigoo, I’m thinking too much!” I scolded myself, covering the blush that had managed to ninja its way onto my face with my hands. That’s when I remembered I was wearing his hoodie and the redness only spread further.

 

“Aish!” I cursed, dropping my hands to my sides and proceeding out of the room, looking desperately for a distraction. I really didn’t want to think too much about Doojoon, he was with Haeri. He was taken -Not available -Out of stock -Off limits -No more -The end.

 

-But didn’t he technically cheat on me with Haeri…?

 

‘Aish! This is not the time to be asking such questions, you’re supposed to be finding something interesting to do, not wallowing in your own misery.’  I scolded myself mentally before taking a look down the halls to make sure that no one was going to catch me sneaking out.

 

“Alright” I sang after I was sure the coast was clear. “Let’s see what we have around here.” I mumbled, walking down a random hallway, not bothering to try and remember where I came from. I mean it’s not like I can get hopelessly lost in a hospital, I’m bound to run into an attendant eventually.

 

 

 

(Yoon Doojoon’s POV)

 

‘She was gone. Oh god, she was gone.’ That’s all I could seem to process at the moment; that she was gone, her bloody clothes were gone, and my hoodie was gone. Gone! They were all gone!

 

I started to feel sick, and like . This can’t be happening… She can’t just leave! No. She’s here somewhere… She has to be!

 

I frantically ran out of the hideously white hospital room and began searching every place that she might possibly go; The roof, The bathrooms, The cafeteria, everywhere! –But she was no where to be found.

 

‘She left me… didn’t she…?’ I asked myself as I roamed the hallways mindlessly.

 

 

 

 

(So Myeong Ji’s POV)

 

“Myeong Ji… That’s a cute name.” Hyunseung commented, patting me on the head.

 

I stuck my tongue out at him, before smiling sweetly at him.

 

“Hyunseung isn’t such a bad name either.” I commented

 

“Please” He rolled his eyes “you don’t have to live with it everyday. It’s so girly – Seungie.” He complained, pretending to throw up when he said his nickname aloud. I guess he really hated being called Seungie.

 

“Seungie~” I sang, earning a fake heart attack from Hyunseung himself, landing his head on my lap.

 

“You’re so dramatic.” I laughed as I ran my fingers through his smooth coffee colored hair.

 

“Don’t stop doing that.” He commanded, closing his eyes, and seeming to focus on the feeling of my fingers in his hair.

 

“So what would you do if I did...” I trailed off, taking my hands away from his head “-This?” I finished.

 

“No!” He complained, turning over to pout up at me.

 

“You’re so cute, no wonder they call you Seungie.” I complimented, returning to paying with his hair.

 

He sighed as he stared up at me, his eyes seeming to belong in a far off place.

 

“Are you okay, Hyunseung?” I asked, looking worriedly down at him. I’m not sure why I was acting so close with someone who I’ve just met, but he seemed to loveable, and easily hurt. I felt a strange need to protect him, and I think he felt the same about me.

 

“I just…” He trailed off. It seemed like he was debating in his head weather or that it was appropriate to say aloud. “I don’t want you to leave…” He mumbled after a while. “Is that wrong…?” He asked nervously.

 

I was just about to open my mouth when suddenly someone screamed my name.

 

‘Oh, for heavens sake, what now?’ I thought as I spun around to meet a frantic Doojoon running down the hallway towards me at the speed of light. He looked horrifically worried and relieved at the same time. Aish, he’s so annoying…

 

“Your boyfriend?” Hyunseung asked, sitting up properly so that his head was no longer on my lap. Was he… Sad…?

 

“No, he-“ I started, but my sentence was cut right down the middle when Doojoon finally made it to me.

 

“Myeong Ji! How could you do that! Do you have any idea how worried I was?! I thought you jumped off the roof or something.” He scolded, but failed miserably, as he was panting and had to stop to breathe heavily every two to three words.

 

I rolled my eyes “I haven’t tried to kill myself in nearly 9 years Doojoon. Stop worrying so much, you’re going to hurt yourself.”

 

“I have a right to worry!” He protested “You have a stab wound in your stomach! If you didn’t try to kill yourself then who did?!” He demanded skeptically.

 

“-Like you would believe me either way.” I mumbled pessimistically, rolling my eyes in annoyance.

 

“Let’s go.” He demanded, roughly grabbing a hold of my arm and dragging me away from Hyunseung.

 

“Wait- Hyunseung!” I yelled, trying to break away from Doojoon’s deathly grip and return to Hyunseung, but Doojoon was way too strong for me to fight off.

 

 

 

 

(Yoon Doojoon’s POV)

 

“I want Hyunseung.” She complained for the millionth time.

 

Who in gods name is Hyunseung?! Is he that weirdo that was lying on her lap earlier?!

 

“No.” I replied. My answer has been the same for nearly forty-five minutes straight, why can’t she just give up on this Hyunseung fellow?!

 

“I want Hyunseung.” She grumbled angrily. What was she? Five years old?

 

“Why do you want him so much? Why is he so special?! You just met the guy!” I yelled, angrily.

 

How come he is so special?! She used to be like this for me! How can she change her bias so easily?! Ugh!

 

“I hate you…” She grumbled angrily, glaring at me.

 

‘Wonderful!' I groaned internally.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A/N: Sorry for disappearing for a long time... I have quite a few excuses but I know that you probably don't care ;D XD so I'll just inform you of some good things that happened while I was gone forever XD

 

I came up with a longer storyline :D

 

Yesh, that is right, I cam up with a way to extend this story so that it's interesting ;D keeps you on your toes more, and has a fairly happy ending ;D or not XD

 

it will be nearly 2 times longer than I had originally planned for this story and it will hopefully keep you entertained -- please inform me when you feel that it gets a bit too boring so I can fix it.

 

 

 

Anyway. This chapter is mostly not that important. I just really needed to show how Doojoon is a bit possessive of Myeong Ji and I needed to introduce Hyunseungie too ;D yay for Hyunseung~ My back-up Bias~

 

 

Anyway, thank you for reading, and please comment below and tell me what you chu think about the characters or ask questions :3