Coincidence

Revealed Dreams

Shin Hye's POV: 
"Do you have a problem with that Ms. Ji Eun?" the teacher asked awkwardly, Ji Eun qucikly shook her head and looked down at her desk. The class giggled at her cute outburst. 

"Hahah ehh, Yong Hwa, you got the worst partner here. You think you're so cool now?" JB said with a nasty look on his face. 


"Worst partner? I'm looking at a blonde potato, I wouldn't be talking because you could turn into frech fries any moment now."
"Tch.." said JB as he turned around to face the front of the class again.

I looked at him with wide eyes. What a jerk. JB was just kidding anyways, can't he try to make new friends on the first day of school?

"Oh... okay lets get back to business." she smiled, "everyone, remember to bond with your partners for the following month!" As soon as Mrs. Lee finished her sentence, everyone immediately got up and started socializing with their partners.




 "Annyosaeyo." Wooyoung politely waved at Suzy who was applying lipstickick in front of a hand mirror, "Just sit." Suzy commanded, stil admiring herself in the mirror. Wooyoung sat down right next to her. "Don't you think you're a little too close?"

 
"No, not at all." said Wooyoung with a bright smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JR walked all the way to the back of the room to meet his partner, Ji Yeon.

"Sup." JR nodded his head upwards. "Anyo!" Ji Yeon aegyoed. JR smiled and pinched her cheeks, "Well, aren't you cute." he said. "I know." she aegyoed again. "Okay, you can stop with the cute act now, It's getting old." he looked down on her.

"What act?" Ji Yeon innocently asked with wide eyes. JR suddenly tickled Ji Yeon's side and she burst into laughter, throwing in a snort.


"YAH!" she screamed and slapped him on the arm, feeling embarrassed. "Hm, that's more I like it." he said with a satisfied smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Ji Eun was sitting by herself, minding her own business, Yong Hwa came over and surprised her by getting close enough where they would be able to kiss.

"What's so bad about being my partner?" he said with a curious look on his face.  "N-n-nothing..." Yong Hwa scooted back and said "Do you hate me that much?"

"No.. uhh.. I wanted.. I just wanted to be paired with JB! That's it !" Ji Eun blurted out, mindlessly.

 "Wait.. the cocky guy?" he said with a surprised look on his face. "Uhm..excuse me.. I need to go.. pee." Ji Eun said without thinking again.

*goes to bathroom

"Pew that was so awk.." she started, but suddenly somone interrupted her. "Aish, our drama teacher is crazy. Pairing me up with Wooyoung when I should've been with Yong Hwa oppa!" Suzy whined.

"I feel so bad for him. He has to be partners with that loser, Ji Eun" Ailee choked. As they finished up their conversation, bashing Ji Eun even more, she just stayed locked up in a bathroom stall silently and listened.

 "Okay, how do I look?" asked Suzy as she made a girly pose. "Hmm..perfect!" As the walked out, Ji Eun opened the door of the stall and came out without saying a word, tears gathering in her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you're the creep who was starring at me this morning huh? Taecyeon said, "Haha what? Creep? I'm the one who came on time at school today, unlike you. How embarassing. So irresposible." said Shin Hye, confidently.

"Aye, my bike was out of gas." Taecyeon argued. "It's not my fault that it's a piece of crap." Shin Hye scoffed. Suddenly the bell rang very loudly causing everyone to jump out of their seats.

"Piece of crap? Pft! Look at yourself!" he said while walking away. "YAH!" she said loud enough so that the whole could hear. 


______________________________________END OF SCHOOL____________________________________________


Shin Hye's POV:


"Ah, I can't wait until I get home." I said to myself while waiting for the bus. I suddenly saw Taecyeon, cruising on his motorcycle, with a smile on his face.

"Look at my ride and your transportation. Piece of crap? Hah!" Taecyeon he said proudly. "Ahh, shut up! I'm tired and not in the mood to argue with you." 
"You better open up your eyes" I heard the jerk say.

 "Why.." I said whiling cutting him off. "because you just missed the bus, stupid." 

"WHAT?! NO, NO, WAIT!" I screamed while crawling on the floor. *huh.. how embarassing* he whispered. "YAH. You better shut up!" I yelled at him in shame.

"Just get on." 
"Huh..why?"
"Just get on."
"Fine.."




Taceyon's POV:


"As we rode on my magnificent bike, I asked her, "Oh, you like my piece of crap now, huh?" I smirked. "Shut up." she said to me and slapped my back like she was about to kill me. She says that so often, I've gotten used to the rudeness.

 "I'm giving you a ride, so you shut up." I retorted and suddenly, the bike started to make a loud ruckus. The bike haulted to a stop.. what the.. what's going on ?


"Aish! What is this?" she screamed whiling kicking my bike from the side."There's no more gas," I told her, sighing at the same time.


"See! This is a piece of crap after all!" she whined, annoyingly."Yah! if you don't apprecitate it, then go. Walk." I said whiling pointing down the road. 


"Fine. Where are you gonna go then? The city is 6 miles away from here, genius." she folded her arms. To be honest, I didn't really have a place to go. I was just a street rat who won this motorcycle in some radio contest. I would always sleep at my friends' houses or nightclubs. Even so, I couldn't tell her I was homeless.


"Which way are you going then?" I asked her, trying to act casual. "That way," she pointed to the north, "thanks for the ride, don't you dare follow me, Got it?" she snorted. 

"Tch, who would follow some crazy psycho ?" I managed to get her mad again. As she started walking, I followed her hoping I could get to shelter before I freeze out here in the cold. She looked back and said, "YAH! I told you not to follow me! Stalker !"


"My house is that way too." I lied.


"Well.. don't get too close then.." she gave me a weird look and continued down the road. As we both started walking I got closer to her since she's so slow at walking. "Shin Hye." 


"What?"

"Why do you always argue back to people like a stubborn ajhumma?" 


"Oh. Hmm.. I learned that in middle school." she chuckled to herself.

 "Were you that bad?"

 
"What? No. I stood up for myself. Don't forget about Ji Eun and Ji Yeon. They both would always get bullied and picked on to the point where they can't do anything."

Oh. I see.." she was kinder than I thought. So she only argues cuz she wants to stand up for her friends..


"My mom told me when someone knocks you down, you get back up stronger." she said."Yeah.. my mom.. died when I was 10 years old.." tears started forming in her eyes, which were visible even in the dark, with little hint of light from the streetlights.


"Sorry to hear that.." I said weakly.


"Haha no it's okay. My mom is a good person. She's up there for a reason." she pointed upwards and I understood what she was referring to.


"How about you?" she asked.


"What about me?" I laughed and sratched the back of my neck, trying to lighten up the mood.


"You and your bad reputation and all, where did you get all that?" 


"By myself." I said proudly. More like from pushing people away. The only people I trust were L, Woo Young, and Yong Hwa. Especially Yong Hwa, he would always buy food for me and let me stay over. He was like the big brother I never had..


"Huh?" 


"Let's just say I grew up without knowing the love of parents. Actaully, by anyone. I'm an orphan. My parents left me when I was only a year old." I smiled.


"Oh sorry.." she sniffled up her previous tears.


"No it's okay." They never loved me, anyways.." I could feel my body tense up and my nose running. No, I coudn't cry. I woudn't. I forced myself to stay strong and I lifted my head.

 
"Do you like staying at an orphanage?" she asked curiously.

"It's alright." I lied again. I don't go to an orphanage. I go to the streets. With all the other homeless kids that ran away from home.


 "Oh I see." she said while knocking on the door of her house. 


 

"Wait.. Why are you still here? Go!" she finished as her dad opened the door. Oh, how nice. The bratty, mean Shin Hye was back.  "Uh.. is this?"


"Appa, don't misunderstand. My teacher assigned us as partners for a school play." she casually said, like I was nothing.


"Oh I see.. well. Come on in." the old man smiled, revealing wrinkles all over his face.


"It's already late, so you can stay for the night." Shin Hye's dad said.


"What?! Appa.. no it's okay. Right?" she said starring at Taecyeon with her eyes popping out.


"No it's fine."he replied with a smile. Suddenly, it started pouring outside and Taecyeon rushed in the house. "Ah.. sorry.. I guess I have nowhere to stay.."

"What? Aisssh. How annoying." Shin Hye glared at Taecyeon from the corner of her eye.


"Well you two go get ready for bed, you must be tired."


"Oh uhh.. sir. I don't have any clothes." Everyone stared at his damp lether jacket, jeans, and torn tennis shoes.


"Oh, you don't?" Shin Hye's dad replied with a huge smile. 




Shin Hye's POV:


"Hahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahaahhah!" I laughed at his ridiculous blue sheep and cloud jammies he was wearing. My dad lent Taecyeon some of his jammies and I burst into laughter as soon as I saw it.

"Be quiet and just go to sleep." he groaned and rolled on the sleeping bag besides my bed. Hah, loser. Guess you have to sleep on my cold wood floor.


"Haha do you want a picture? Hahhahahahahh!"
 

As the light turned off, his eyes closed. He snored loudly as he was sleeping on my bedriin floor. I giggled when I heard his lion roars. Who knew this drama class play would get the incrdeible, geart, hot Tayceyon to sleep at my house? 

His clothes were dirty so he had to borrow my dad's pajamas which had clouds and sheep all over them. He looked like a gigantic 8 year old boy. "Kill..armpit..kimchi..power rangers.. toilet.." I heard him mumble in his sleep. What was he talking about? He must be having a crazy dream right now.. just like I was..

My dream was a tough guy with a motercycle that picked up this girl from the bus stop and drove her home. Then, he ran out of gas and they were stuck in the middle of the road and had to walk miles to her house. It was too lateand far away for they guy to go home so hespent the night at her place. 

I have to admit, after the talk, he seems really different in my eyes. Very dif..." I said while falling asleep..
Suddenly.. there was was a *THUMP*
____________________________________NEXY DAY (MORNING)_________________________________________

Omniscient POV:
"AHHHH!!!!!" they both screamed.