Pilot- First Met

Revealed Dreams

"I can't wait to start High School tomorrow !" exclaimed Shin Hye, jumping up and down.

"Aren't you scared ?" asked Ji Yeon, the cute maknae, and hid behind Ji Eun. Ji Eun patted her friend's back and assured her, "It's ok, we'll get through High School. I promise !" and Ji Yeon felt a little more comfortable, but still had chills down her spine, watching the sophmores, juniors, and seniors walk past her.

"Tch. Scaredy cat. How are we gunna gain respect from the elder kids if you act like this ?" Shin Hye rolled her eyes and walked to the registration counter with her student application. They entered her name into the school system and she officially became a student at Seoul High School. She waved her ID card in front of their faces with satisfaction and smiled.

Ji Eun ignored Shin Hye and continued to encourage her friend. Soon Ji Yeon felt eased and comfortable with everyone. Suddenly, 3 girls walked in creating a scene just because of the clanking of their heels.

The walked in the same steps, wearing matching pink mini skirts, pink sparkly high heels, and pink sequined tank tops. Though the leader of the group, Suzy, stood out because she was the only one wearing a pink flower head band.

"Wow.. they're so gorgeous.." said Ji Yeon with wide looking like she was about to drown in her own drool. They heard her comment and smiled, slyly.

"Gorgeous ? More like ty. What do they think this is ? A fashion show ? Looks don't always cut it, honey," Shin Hye gagged at their approach.

Ji Eun was pep talking to Ji Yeon about having confidence, but now she was hiding in her own shadow when she spotted Suzy, the 'Queen' of Everything. Suzy, the one that would bully her ever since 7th grade. She turned into a monster because of her petty jealousy and insecurity. Ji Eun looked up to see if Suzy noticed her and, right then, the locked gazes.

 "What, are you jealous ?" Suzy replied to Shin Hye, but death-glared at Ji Eun the whole time. Ji Eun trembled at the sight of Suzy's presence. Suddenly, the door burst open and entered 4 angel-like guys. All attention was now directed towards Yong Hwa, Taecyeon, Woo Young, and L instead of Suzy and her barbie dolls.

Silent whispers quickly spread the room about how hot or handsome they were as they walked towards the counter. The silence was broken when Suzy exclaimed, "Oppa !" and threw herself at Yong Hwa, the head angel. Jung Yong Hwa, the leader of the gang who was known to be heartless and cold.

He stood there, motionlessly, looking at her for a while and finally said, " Oppa ? You do know that means older brother or boyfriend right ? I am not related to you nor am I your lover," he retorted and shrugged her off of his arm. Suzy stared at him in shock.

"Do you know who I am ?" she waved her finger back and fourth. "Yah. Shut up will you ? He knows who you are. Why do you think he treated you like dirt ? Ugh, so stupid. I really hate stupid girls," Taecyeon scolded and Suzy took a step back away from them with her head down. That's the first time anyone has seen Suzy lacking confidence or self esteem.

Shin Hye giggled and so did Ji Yeon, but Ji Eun didn't dare make a sound. Fire built up inside of Suzy's body as she yelled, "YAH !!" though they ignored her and kept walking to the registration counter.

One of the guy members, L, or Myungsoo looked back at her with an irritated face, dug his hands into his ripped jean pocket, and kept walking. He looked lazy, like he didn't put any effort into anything. However, his bad boy looks, the way he walks, and his messy hair made him look super attractive and Hyorin, one of the barbie dolls, coudn't take her eyes off of him.

*Woow.. he's soo.. wooow..* she secretly thought to herself. Why was she so attracted to him ? She never felt this way about anyone else no matter how rich or handsome they were.. Hyorin felt a nudge on her forearm and flashed back to reality.

"What's up with you ? You look weird.. and distracted," said Ailee with a curious face of a 7 year-old. "Nothing," Hyorin blushed and they went on to register themselves, as well.


IU's POV:

 

Beep, beep, beep. My alarm clock awoke me from my peaceful sleep. My parents threw a "Grown Up" party for me, Ji Yeon, and Shin Hye yesterday and it lasted until 1 in the morning. The neighbors were yelling and scolding us most of the time, saying that we were too loud and disruptive, but besides that we had fun.

Thanks for taking such great care of me mom and dad. I thought sacrasmly. I got up out of my bed, stretched, and walked to the bathroom to freshen up. Since it was my first day at high school, I wanted to look decent. Knowing Shin Hye, she would slip on a random T Shirt and jeans. While Ji Yeon would pick something super girly and cute.

I scouted my closet for something nice and came upon a sky blue floral dress, a pink cardigan, and white high heels. Ah hah ! Perfect ! I applied a layer of lip gloss on and curled my hair. Accessorizing was an option too, I put in 3 layered pearl necklaces and a pink headband. I looked in the mirror, made a few poses, and left for school.


Shin Hye's POV:

 

I was at the bus stop, waititng for Ji Eun and Ji Yeon. Hurry up, the bus is gunna come any minute and I'm not waiting for you I texted both of them. All of a sudden, I heard a loud buzzing sound which I mistakened for the bus.

It was a shiny, silver and black motorcycle. It rode past me and turned. I caught a glimpse of the rider who was wearing our school uniform. It was Taecyeon, the one who embarrassed Suzy yesterday.

Wow, he looks so dreamy on a motorcycle.. "Hey !! Shin Hye -ah !" I heard Ji Eun yell out with Ji Yeon trailing behind her. I waved to them and signalled them to come.

"Haha, we're not late," Ji Yeon shouted victoriously. The bus arrived and we stepped on. First day of High School, here we come !


Ji Yeon's POV:

 

I looked around the school as soon as I entered the gates and saw the gigantic 2 story buildings. It looked so scary, but yet warm and welcoming. "Haha, is someone excited for their first class ?" Ji Eun smiled.

I nodded brightly and skipped to class along with my friends. We ran around school campus, but couldn't seem to find class 6A. "Oh ? Where's Mrs. Lee's class ?" I asked and glanced around.

"Let's ask around," suggested Shin Hye. I nodded obediantly and we went on a search party, asking people for directions on the way. After like A YEAR we found it and entered the room.

"HUH ?" all 3 of us said symuletanuously. The cool guy gang and the barbie dolls were all in the same class as us.

"Oh look, the wanna bes are here. Aww, you guys look so nice on your first day of school," she complimented, but with an evil smile. I smiled and walked to an open seat.

"Uh, sorry, but that's my seat," I heard someone say. It was Hyorin. "Uhm.. the seat was empty.. and I got it first so I don' think this is your-" she pushed me off the chair before I could finish and my rear end was in unbearable pain.

"Yah !" Shin Hye yelled and both of my friends came to my rescue. "Hyorin, what do you think you're doing ?! Are you crazy ?!" Shin Hye defended me.

"I'm reclaiming my seat," Hyorin scowled. I glanced over to Ji Eun who looked at me with sad eyes and I knew she coudn't say anything because she was too shy. "Sorry for taking your seat," I managed to stand up and bow to her.

I heard other kids laugh at me and as soon as I reached another desk, I dug my face into a textbook. I was so embarrassed, the class was still chirping with laughter and jokes.

"Aish ! I'm trying to sleep here, quiet down," Myungsoo, who sat next to me said. I laughed at his face while he was sleeping. I coudn't hold in my giggles and I think the got too loud.

"What ? Why are you laughing ? Can't a guy sleep in peace ?" his face looked tired and his arms were crossed, he was slouching down in his seat. "Hi ! I'm Ji Yeon !" I excitedly greeted.

"Mmm," he replied and continued sleeping. Hmm.. my first new friend, I guess.


Suzy's POV:

 

I watched Hyorin push Ji Yeon off her seat and get yelled at by her friends. It's not like I was going to do anything about it. They're just a bunch of losers who can't handle being pushed off a chair.

"Nice," I smiled at Hyorin and high fived her. Ailee, who was right next to me, was reading a book. "What the hell ? Are you reading ? Seriously ? No. I won't let you read it," I dissaproved Ailee and her book.

Her face fell, "Suzy, please ! I really like reading, it's fun ! Please, you should try it !" she lit up like a christmas tree. "I said no. That means no. You do know I have the power to fire your mother right ?" I lifted my eyebrow.

Since her mom worked for my father, the chairman of Korea, I could ask my dad to fire her anytime I wanted and Ailee knew that too. She put the book back in her purse and sat there on his chair, quietly.

It was amazing how I had so much power over people. I'm rich, beautiful, and smart. Wow, I was perfect ! The door slowly opened and popped out a blonde guy and a slightly shorter brown haired guy. They were pretty cute.

The black haired guy sat next to Ji Yeon and the blonde haired guy sat next to Ailee. They probably saw that both of the seats besides me were taken. Hmmph.

The bell rang and the teacher ran through the door to class. "Sorry, I'm late guys ! Hahaha traffic !" she announced. The teacher in a long, flowy orange dress and glasses wrote her name on the board. Mrs. Lee, it said on the board.

"SO ! I'll be your drama teacher and-" she coudn't finish because she was interrupted by a tall guy in a leather jacket, a shorter guy holding a basketball, and an in-the-midde guy wearing headphones.

"Sorry we're late," the basketball guy, Woo Young said and all of them filled in the empty spots in each chair. "Great way to start high school, guys !" she yelled sarcastically.

"AS I WAS SAYING.. I'm your drama teacher and I'll be teacher you guys how to act, vent your emotions, and other stuff. These next 2 months will be very special because our whole class will be putting on a PLAY !" she said excitedly. It seemed she was the only one excited.

Everyone else in the class moaned and complained. However this was my perfect chance. I raised my hand, "Um, will there be a main roll ? Possibly female ?" i asked politely.

"OH YES ! There will be a main actress who has a love interest, but is torn between fame and love ! Will she stay with her lover or will she go off to fullfill her dream as a dancer ?! AAAH a very exciting love story and all of you will be paired up with someone. You will have to bond, spend time with eachother, and audition together !" I smiled.

I was going to get paired up with Yong Hwa Oppa for sure. "BUT ! But but but I am the one who will pair you up. I already have your names on a list, paired with someone from a different gender," she freakishly smiled.


Jung Yong Hwa's POV:

 

The teacher mumbled something about pairing up, but I wasn't listening. I was on my Ipod scrolling through RNB songs. "NOW ! I shall announce your partners !" I heard. I took off my headphones and opened up my ears to what the crazy teacher was saying.

"TAECYEON WITH SHIN HAE !"

"JI YEON WITH JR !"

"AILEE WITH JB !"

"SUZY WITH WOO YOUNG !"

"HYORIN WITH MYUNGSOO !"

"AND LAST, BUT NOT LEAST Yong Hwa with Ji Eun, ooh la la" she finished.

She said alot of student's names, but those were the only names I was familiar with. Barbie Dolls. Our group. The other girls. And the J's, or I'd like to call them cocky boys. They always made cocky faces and compliment themselves. They were weird and I didn't want any part of them. It's not like I wanted part of anyone.

"W-what ?! Yong Hwa ?! That guy ?!"................ Was I that bad or something ?