Nugu?

Falling for you.

A soft melody woke me. I opened my eyes and I realized that I was surrounded by long green grass. It grew all the way up to the length of my waist. As the wind blew, the grasses swayed from left to right... I smiled to myself embracing the peace that surrounded me.

"Rae Im-ah~" I raised my eyebrow and turned around thinking that Dasom was behind me.

"Da...-som?" I heard her calling my name again. This time it was louder and less echoer. "Dasom? Eeodiga?!" 

"Omo, she's waking up..." her voice became clearer and more closer. My eyes fluttered open and there she was. Dasom. "Rae Im! I thought you died!"

"Aish jinjja, wae are you so noisy?" I looked over at her while she showed her pouting face. "Oh, how did I get here?" her face went back to normal again.

"You don't know? Wahh, prince charming.. he swept you off your feet and carried you here... -" she chuckled..."I'm jealous..." I hit her arm.

"Yah! Talk so that I can understand!"

"Ouchie! I am talking human." She rolled her eyes and looked at me...

"Bwo?!" I gave her a look "You like to get in trouble alot." she shok her head.

"It's not my fault. I said sorry to the guy okay!" I lost my patience. -she makes me piss sometimes.

"Okay! Don't have to shout! Gawd~ Do you know who brought you here?"

"Ani, do you?" 

"The nurse said it was a handsome guy..."

"Well, I know who it is already since the nurse descibed him so well." I said sarcastically.

Dasom's face was in a 'WTF Rae Im" face and I just looked at her. 

"Mimi~!!!" I looked to the door and saw my old crush Donghae.. he rushed into the room and gave me a tight hug. "Mimi are you okay? Did thatmale dog hurt you bad?" I wanted to laugh and I did, I burst out laughing. 

"Hayhay-yah.. what is male dog?!" I asked laughing.

"Isn't it called a bastard?" I continued laughing

"Omoya~ hae-yah, there is no such word..." I ruffled his hair

"Ah.. no wonder....- you're the smartest Mimi~ " he hugged me 

"I know I am~"

"Jinjja this girl is conceited...-anyways, shall we go?" Hae said as I got out of bed and changed out of the hospital gown.


On out way out the hospital, I hit Hae on purpose.

"Yah! Ah wae did you hit me?! Micheosseo?" he pretended to check my head for fever and chuckled

"Why did you only show up now?! Miwoyo hae oppa!" I whined

"Omo... did you just called me oppa? After all this years? Say it again~" he teased.

"Oppa!" I pouted

"Aigoo~ baby girl, ara.. kaja kaja, oppa is sorry neh? I won't leave you ever." he kissed my forehead.

"Jinjja?" he nodded.

"Yes! Komawo oppa~ I love you!!" he smiled

"I know~" I rolled my eyes and chuckled

"Yah! Now that your "oppa" is here, you don't care about your best friend no more?" I stuck my tongue out at her

"Go die~" I joked and she made a face too but we all ended up laughing.

Yet the thought bothered me...

Who helped me?

Will I ever see him again to thank him?

I would really be really thankful~ 

I looked at Hae and smiled.

 

 

XDDD OMG!! I have no idea what to writeee! Shud I just delete this storyy!? My hands are really itching to write an EXO Fanfic!!! XDDDD

Leave comments and please subscribe!! I love you guyss!!!!