Finale

Boh ?! You like me but you love my Oppa?

[HUDA POV] 

Niel and I were on our way back home. I feel rather embarrase when almost everyone looking at me as I'm holding this massive teddy bear. Aigoo. “Huda! What are you doing? You lied to me? How could you?” someone suddenly stud in front of me looking angry. I was startled. I look at him as if there will be no tomorrow. Aish! What am I going to say to him? Ottokke? 

"Huda... who is this guy?" Niel asks making me come back to reality. 

"He... he... well..." 

"I should be the one who asking the question around here! You ! Who the hell are you?" he says as he points towards Niel. "And you!" he point towards me. "You lied to me? Since when did you learn to lie? And more impotantly to ME!!" this time he look very furious. 

"M-min Soo oppa..." I stuttred trying to spill out what I'm going to say but I feel like my mouth have been glued. I cannot say it. I look at him slowly. The way he look at me was... I can't explain it. It as if I did a major problem or something. 

"Well! I'm waiting !" he raised his voice. 

"Hey !" Niel speaks up and hold Min Soo oppa's arm. "Don't talk to her like that you - " 

"WHo do you think you are telling me what to do?" Minsoo oppa eye rolled. This time he is really angry. 

[END POV] 

Minsoo then grab Huda's arm and pulled her. Niel was suprised by his action and release Huda's hand and punch Minsoo right in the face. "Ommo! Oppa!!" Huda yelled. "Oppa... gwenchana?" 

"Thanks alot Huda. I see you are a big girl now and don't need me to look after so I'll take my leave now." Minsoo gets up and start walking away. Huda call out for him but he didn't turn back. At this time, Huda's chest felt so stuffed and hurt. "Huda-yah... who-who was that?" Niel tried to asked. 

"T-that is m-my brother." she said as she triying to breath. Niel was shocked. D-did I just punched Huda's hyung? Oh ! What have I done? He asked himself. 

[at home] 

"I'm home." said Huda in a very low voice. She was opening her coat at the same time looks around for her oppa but he was no where in sight. She then enter the kitchen. No sign of him or her umma. Then she saw a note on the desk. ""Huda, we are sending Minsoo to his penthouse because of some reason. We'll explain when we get back. Love Umma.'' 

Later that night, her umma explains everything. She said that Minsoo need to be alone for a while, plus he mentioned that Huda is now a big girl and can take care of herself. Also if Huda is in trouble, Minsoo is really sorry cause he won't be here for her. He wont always will. 

After that Huda cried herself to sleep. Every word that her umma says means alot ! 

 

3 weeks has passed and there wasn't any news about Minsoo or even Niel. Huda miss Minsoo too much. She then decides to ask her umma for Minsoo's address and search for his penthouse. 50 minutes later Huda arrived. Oh yeah she brought Jiyeon along too. 

She enter and search for her oppa's room. Once she found it she knock on the door. "Ill get it!" she heard a familiar voice. The door is then opened. "Yes?" Huda look up to see who is the person. It turns out to be "NIEL-SSI!!!" she said almost screaming.

"Shhh.. calm down huda-ssi."

"Who is baby?" Along came Minsoo open the door even more.

"B-b-baby?" Jiyeon eyes widen. Also Minsoo and Niel look at each other looking quiet worried. 

"I think... you better come in first..." said Minsoo smiling nervously. 

...... 

"Boh ! You both are a couple now!" Jiyeon said in shock. They both nod feeling guilty. "And you! Bang Min Soo! You let your little dongsang suffer feeling guilty for 3 weeks and yet you didn't say a thing." Jiyeon stood up angrily. 

"Calm down Jiyeon-ah." said Niel. But all Huda did was just look on the floor silently. Minsoo noticed and tried to talk to her. 

"H-huda... is there something wrong?" Huda said nothing. She stood up walk up to her oppa and.... hug him :D Everyone eyes were widen. "Huda?" 

"I miss you oppa! Miss you so much. Oppa, chongmal bianneo for lying to you last time." 

"A-aniya... Oppa bianne for making you feel guilty all this time." He hugged his beloved dongsaeng tightly. 

[5 MINUTES LATER] 

"Yah! Yah! Yah!" Niel said. Huda and Minsoo looked at him. "Not too long will you. I'm still here." said Niel pouting. 

"Aww.. my little baby is jealous. Niel baby... she is my sister afterall." said Minsoo as he hug Niel. Niel look at Huda. Huda just stick her toungue out. Luckly Minsoo didn't saw it. 

A week later Huda cam by again to visit her oppa along with Jiyeon. "Oppaaa!!" she said as she hug her oppa. 

"Hudaaa... how are you dongsaeng-ah?" 

They talk for almost an hour as if they haven't see each other for like a year. Niel just pouting looking all jealous. 

"Oh Huda... there is someone I want you to meet. Himchan!! Palli!" Minsoo cried out. 

"Neh hyung!" 

"Himchan this is my sister. Huda... this is Himchan." Apparently, Huda had a crush on Himchan a week a go when they bumped into each other accidentally. Minsoo then whisper to Huda, "Huda... don't wory. I know him and I think he is perfect for you. You have my permission. Don't worry I'll have a talk with him later about looking after my precious dongsaeng." All huda did was just giggled. 

When Huda is now talking to Himchan, Niel pulled Minsoo still looking jealous and lonely. "WAAAIIT!! WHAT ABOUT ME?!?!" 

"Ommo! Jiyeon-ah. We almost forgot about you there." Huda giggled. 

"Hold on. Seungho! Yoo Seungho!" 

"Neh hyung. something wrong.?" He came rushing in. 

"Seungho meet Jiyeon. Jiyeon meet Seungho. The rest is up tp you. Do not disturb me and Niel. Arassoh!" 

Minsoo then lift up Niel and into their bedroom.... [wink wink] 

THE END 

=^^= 

 

Ahh ! for once I really felt my story is boring. Chongmal Bianne! I'm out of ideas. Well that is it. 

Huda, I hope you like the story. Sorry took such a long time. [grins] 

SARANGHAE <3 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE NEH . 

BYE BYE

^_________________________________^