CHAPTER 1

Boh ?! You like me but you love my Oppa?

 

It is one fine Sunday morning although it was a little chilly but it’s still fine. The sun still came out. At the same time in someone’s bedroom someone was busy choosing his best clothes as he is going on his first date. This morning he woke up extra early because he was too excited for this date.

[FLASHBACK]

“Huda-yah! Wait up!”

“Ah! Jiyeon-ssi.” Huda replied.

“Aigoo! How many times must I say this? Drop the ‘ssi’ we are friends aren’t we?” Jiyeon asked look at Huda and pout. Huda just smiles.

Huda is a new girl in town who transferred from Japan to Seoul. She is the silent type and only says something when it is necessary. She has been staying in Seoul for almost a month now and only friend she has is Jiyeon.

Huda and Jiyeon continue walking towards the school gate and heading for the bus stop when Huda saw a pair of sneakers in front of her. She then looks up to find a very charming guy in front of her. She blushed suddenly. “Aigoo! Get out of our way. Don’t you have any better thing to do?” Jiyeon speaks up.

“Hush! I want to talk to her only!” he gave Jiyeon a glare. “Listen; there is something about you that I find very attractive. I don’t usually do this but I was wondering, would you like to go out with me?” Huda was shock! She couldn’t believe what she just heard. Not long later Huda was about to speak but got interrupted. “Ah! Ah! I wont take no for an answer. So I’ll meat you at the Han River tomorrow at 9am. No excuse. Till then… bye bye.” He said and left leaving Jiyeon and Huda in shock.

[END FLASHBACK]

And who might this charming, dazzling guy be? His name is….

“Ahn Daniel!!”

“Neh Umma?”

“Come donwn. Palli!”

That’s right! He is Ahn Daniel. He is funny, weird, and always hyperactive. He is very popular in school. He loves singing and dancing. He is also the riches kid in town.  

He then takes a look at his Casio watch. It shows that it is already 8.26am which means he has less than half an hour left. He quickly grabs all his belongings such as his phone, his ring, his wallet etc. He then quickly ran down stairs and grabs the toast that was ready for him, kisses his umma’s cheeks and left the house. He wouldn’t want to be late for his first date now would he.

It is now 9.15am and Huda was no where in sight but Niel just knew she would come. So he wait some more. This is the first time I’ve done this crazy thing? Why did I would even wait for her? Aish!! Said Niel to himself while scratching his not so itches head.

[9.25]

“I never thought you would actually wait for me?” someone said as she tapped his shoulder. Niel turn around quickly and look at Huda in surprise.

“Y-y-you’re here?” he stuttered. He was about to loose hope when Huda turns up suddenly.

“I was never thinking of coming anyway. I was just checking if you were still waiting for me. Look’s like I’m right.” Huda said coldly.

“Well you are here now! Can we get some hot drinks? I’m freezing here!” said Niel and quickly grab Huda’s wrist and pulled her to a near café. Huda was so speechless.

That day, Huda and Niel had a wonderful time. There were also once or twice she smiled because of Niel goofiness. That day, they went to a fun fair; they went to watch a movie; they went and have some lunch together. Also at the fun fair Niel managed to won a massive teddy bear which he gives to Huda. Huda was really happy spending times with Niel and she is starting to like Niel even more.

“Huda! What are you doing? You lied to me? How could you?” someone suddenly stud in front of her looking angry….

To be continue.