14 Leeteuk

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

She’s still fixing her gaze onto the papers in her hands but weirdly I notice that she’s not reading them based on her static eyes. I let out a few fake coughs, causing her to flinch.

‘Okay, let’s wrap up this up.’ As the oldest in the room, I said and stood up followed by the other leaders of respective groups. Then, I can see her hurriedly grabs her things, bids goodbye to the others and leaves, just like that.

‘You’re so obvious.’ Yunho suddenly says and taps my shoulders before leaving. Feeling so pathetic, I shake my head a few times and bury my face into my hands, contemplating. It’s almost a year but still, this feeling for her won’t go away.

 

‘Are you okay, Oppa?’ I raised my head to the sweet voice beside me.

‘I’m fine, Victoria-ya. My head hurts a bit.’

‘It’s almost lunch. Wanna go and have lunch together? I can call her if you want.’ She asks in a low voice.

‘No, thanks.’

What for? Why would I want to have lunch with Taeyeon? I’m the one who asks for this separation, so that means no meeting with each other, right? I grab my things and get out but when I’m walking along the hallway, I stop at my feet when I saw very familiar figures not far from where I am.

 

‘Hyung! Leeteuk Hyung! You’re free right? Come and have lunch with us!’ Ryeowook seems to notice me suddenly yells while waving his hands. There're the other guys who also don’t have any schedules; Yesung and Jonghyun.

‘Oh, maknae Kyuhyun! I saw him inside the recording studio.’ Yesung blurts all of a sudden and that makes us stop in front of the main entrance of SM building.

‘I’ll go and ask him…’ Like a reflex action of a leader, I offer myself and turn around towards the recording studio.

 

 

‘Kyuhyun-ah…’ I utter carefully and clack the door open. Scanning the room thoroughly, I canimmediately see him, sleeping on the sofa with earphones plugged into his ears. This kid, he must’ve been so tired from all the recordings.

But then, I notice something when I’m standing in front of this sleeping kid. The iPod in his hands, I instantly recognize the colour. Cautiously, I try to take it from his hands and when I did, there’s this weird feeling that suddenly starts to overwhelm me.

 

*Flashback*

‘Oppa!’

Please log in to read the full chapter