13 Kyuhyun

Our Story
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

‘Yah! Tiffany Hwang, your legs!’

I’m woken by the sound of a yell. Still not opening my eyes, I try to figure out the owner of the loud voice and then, it got to me. Taeyeon.

 

‘Don’t mess up…’ Her voice slowly fades and I open my eyes slowly. Above me, I can see the same old dark brown SM building’s ceiling. It’s already six in the morning and I guess I slept in the studio last night. But as soon as I turn to my side, i immediately jerk up upon seeing Taeyeon sleeping on the cold dance floor with only her arms under her head.

Why did she sleep here?

I get up from the couch and approach the poor girl carefully. Suddenly, I can feel a little pang of guilt inside of me. How can I be sleeping on the couch when she’s here? She’s a girl for god’s sake!

‘Positions, girls…’ I can hear her mumbling in her sleep. Wow, Taeyeon’s still a leader even in her own dreams.

 

After a short thought, I decided to lie down beside her. It’s not fair that only her back’s hurting. I should too when I’m the reason we slept in here.

Eyeing her cute sleeping face beside me makes my heart skips a beat. It feels like my hand is moving by itself that I brush her cheek gently, afraid if she would wake up. To be honest, I’m actually shocked when she directly accepted my apology before without any condition or question. Now I know, Kim Taeyeon’s surely an angel. The most beautiful one…. Wait! What am I thinking?

I quickly remove my hand from her face but my eyes are still on her. It really makes me wonder. What is this weird feeling that I felt whenever I look at her or even think about this girl? Am I sick? Crazy? Or much worse?

 

But suddenly, I can feel like fireworks are exploding inside my stomach when this angel slowly opens her eyes. Startled, I quickly turn away, lying on my back, facing the boring ceiling once again.

‘Kyuhyun Oppa? Why’re you down here?’

Acting innocent, I turn my head casually to face her. 

‘Mo-Morning. Hey, it’s comfy down here, right?’ I snort, feeling anxious for no reason. Seeing her eyes up close, somehow I’m nervous.

‘Why’d you sleep here? Wait… It’s morning?! What time is it now?! Oww, my neck!’ Taeyeon suddenly twitches, panicking while holding her own neck. My body automatically gets up and holds her arms wanting to calm her down.

‘Hey, relax.. Are you okay?’ My hand, like it can’t be controlled anymore, quickly creeps onto the hand on her neck as my body edges closer towards hers. I can’t hide my worry anymore, realizing it’s my fault she slept on the floor.

 

But then, I notice something. Taeyeon, she suddenly freezes. Recalling my actions, my sight shifts from her neck up to her face which is now inches away from mine. When our eyes met, it feels like nothing matters anymore. My heart pounds madly as I hold my breath when hers hits my face. Now, it’s just me and her.

I don’t know what’s gotten into me when my eyes caught the sight of her pink lips and how it would feel like when they’re on mine. And when I notice that she closes her eyes, I know

Please log in to read the full chapter